It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To the pyschics who might be lurking online..... please come answer the question?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by xBWOMPx

Originally posted by xBWOMPx

Originally posted by eNaR

This thread is incredibly useless. Post this crap on your facebook or something. Again, I like to read news that main stream wont show, not someone who wants to know how many people think they are psychic for they're own amusement. Get a life.

If it's incredibly useless, move on...... Getting into a fit will only elevate your blood pressure thus raising the chances of a blood vessel popping in your head!

Im glad your so concerned about my health but I never mentioned this post was making me upset. Didn't think that one through huh buddy, better try again.

Why take the time to even reply to a thread if its useless, all that does is puts it to the top of the recent post list for more people to see and reply to, You actually took the time to come here and type so it had to be some use to you. You even came back again to reply to a reply on a useless thread.
Comments like yours always amuse me.
Now heres your chance for some quick witted comeback......
edit on 11-12-2010 by SirKnightE because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
You're a middle age male in new england. Not from Louisiana.

You've made life choices which have ended any opportunity and you've tried to kill yourself. You've decided maybe you can help people in the last years of your life and try to counter what evil you've done before.

Hence your "psychic" attempts to help people using psychology.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirKnightE
reply to post by xBWOMPx

Originally posted by eNaR

This thread is incredibly useless. Post this crap on your facebook or something. Again, I like to read news that main stream wont show, not someone who wants to know how many people think they are psychic for they're own amusement. Get a life.

If it's incredibly useless, move on...... Getting into a fit will only elevate your blood pressure thus raising the chances of a blood vessel popping in your head!

Im glad your so concerned about my health but I never mentioned this post was making me upset. Didn't think that one through huh buddy, better try again.

Why take the time to even reply to a thread if its useless, all that does is puts it to the top of the recent post list for more people to see and reply to, You actually took the time to come here and type so it had to be some use to you. You even came back again to reply to a reply on a useless thread.
Comments like yours always amuse me.
Now heres your chance for some quick witted comeback......
edit on 11-12-2010 by SirKnightE because: (no reason given)

Haha, thats funny, its already at the top ten or whatever before I even made my first reply. Second its called freedom of speech I can write replies on useless threads that wasted my time and third I come back see what kind of Jack hole replies back to me instead of keeping to the main topic of this thread!

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rishiana

Originally posted by keepingaopenmind
reply to post by Rishiana

I SEE YOU!

I see you as I see the energy within me. I see you as a whole with the universe as we all are, and all that ever will be. I see you as like me for we are the same, and have multiple personalities within, and we release only one, to show the universe. I see when times get tough we feel we are alone in this infinite universe. I see while time passes by ever so fast, we slow it down enough to become a whole again. I see by you writing this thread, you are trying to rediscover yourself, to be certain you are one. I see when you sleep and awake, there is all new awareness to be found. I SEE YOU!

As for your appearance, we are only what we appear to be within side ourselves, nothing more. Our physical looks mean nothing compared to what inside of us looks like. Which is kind, loving, prosperous and destructive entities which makes up the universe as a whole. This is who we are and always will be. There is no psychic ability to tell all of this, we all have this within us. It is emended into our DNA. It just depends on whether we are listening or not, to find ourselves. Thus realize we are one as a whole. Take good care

Oh yeh, If you are looking for something more personal. You are around 21, And being in this era, most likely like to play games, whether video or board games or pc. I believe you like things to do with the ghosts and dimensions, possibly ufo's and aliens too. I feel that you are unsure of the world, that they are falling down the wrong path, and like to surround yourself, with reasonably smart people. As for you hair, probably brown, maybe mouse brown type color. You like bright colors, preferably florescent colors.

Love and peace

Rick
edit on 10-12-2010 by keepingaopenmind because: spelling

edit on 10-12-2010 by keepingaopenmind because: (no reason given)
Wow, your not bad. Please continue to stay in the thread and chat ^_^ Mhmmm first one to finally guess my correct age. Congradulations on that!!!! Mhmmm... I do love to play games ^_^ Oh and I do like to have things to do with the ghosts and other demensions so good eye on that. Mhmmm..... and a little on Aliens, mostly a certain type on them though. Mhmm.... I do, I do like to surround myself with smart people. Mhmm I do have mouse brown hair. I don't like bright colors all too often, thats my mother ^________^

Thank you, But I am not really that good either

See the only thing I have done most of my life is observe people and there behaviors. There is only roughly 20 personalities that I have come across, But with those 20 there are only very small changes within some people. This is mainly because some people like to use more than one personality, which then of course makes a little harder to suss people out. As I am a honest person, which is one reason some people fear me, because some people do not like it when someone is completely honest, because they feel they are still hiding something,, the irony
So I will tell you that I got the last part of information from your profile, except the hair color and favorite color of course, those were just guesses. I said the hair color because of the things you wrote in your profile, and thought of a personality that you reminded me of. You would be surprised how even hair can tell a lot about a person. I know when I look at people face to face, that some people do not like me looking at them, because I look at people deep into there eyes. But this is just a sign of people not being comfortable with them self. And they get the feeling your looking at something much deeper, which then of course make some people insecure, mainly because they are hiding something and don't want you to find what they are hiding. This is why I remain honest, and any one can look into my eyes and see my honesty, and see I have nothing to hide. Like I said, this scares people, when they come across someone like me. I only know that it scares people, because of people telling me this, I have a way of getting people telling me things they don't usually tell anyone. This can only be done, if I am showing my honesty first, then most people will open up, with out even knowing. I have told people so many times, that people are really quite gullible and very easy to read. Not too many have figured me out yet, and that is only because there mind has been clouded by this gullibility. When in actual fact the answer stares them right in the face. Like I said in the first post, there is no such thing as a psychic. It is simply we are all connected in ways most do not understand, and in actual fact, your not actually reading another person, but reading your self. And showing the person that the part in myself, is similar to them. Thus they feel that you know them, when in reality, it is all about know one self. Take good care

Love and peace

Rick

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners

I sense that you have sometimes had the feeling that you might be a little bit psychic yourself.

People often think that you are a lot more confident then you actually are.
Sometimes you can be the life and soul of a party but inside you feel like you might be a bit of a fraud and you are a bit scared that people around you might find out how nervous you are inside.

I sense an older male relative with a problem that is concentrated around the chest area, either the heart or lungs

Edit to add
You have many abilities that you haven't yet found a way to use in life
edit on 10-12-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

Edit to add again
I am not a psychic
edit on 10-12-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)
Mhmmm if not psychic then what might I ask are you? I'll let you know if your right anyway though even though I'm curently trying to stop the painful beating in my chest. Mhmmm first question yes, I have. Second question yes, most people think I'm very confident when really I'm not. Mhmmm that is true. I have seemed at some times to be the life of the party but in actually each time I felt like a fraud. I was also scared of people finding out. Mhmmm..... my mothers bf has chest problems that might be lung related. I'd be interested in hearing from you again or having you U2 me. Thanks for your replies.
edit on 10-12-2010 by Rishiana because: Spelling error

Hi again Rishiana

I kind of resisted posting again because I'm not sure if you will like my post, but as you asked what I was if not psychic then here goes.

I would like to note that I didn't read any of the replies you gave to other people before I wrote my post as I didn't need to

I don't know if you read the links I posted about Barnum statements and cold reading but if not then my reading above was just that.

Everyone on earth likes to think of themselves as being very unique and individual, and in a way we all are unique, there are however certain things that are common to most people on the earth. Saying something like "people think that you are confident, but you are nervous inside" applies to nearly everyone that has ever been alive, the same goes for most of the other things I said. These kind of statements are called Barnum statements

There are also other things that people use to appear to be psychic, these things are easier if you see someone in person as you can judge things like age more easily. Most people lives go through very similar phases, when you are younger you tend to worry a lot about relationships boyfriends / girlfriends, then as you mature a bit you start worrying about money / career, then as you get older you start to worry about things like your health. So if you say to a young girl, "I feel that you have just got into / come out of / started looking for a relationship" or "you have worries about personal relationships in your life" then you are most likely going to be right.

Another thing that psychics sometimes do is ask questions that are impossible to answer negatively . So instead of saying "you like cats" A psychic will say "You don't like cats do you?" in a questioning voice, then if you answer yes I do, or No I don't they are right both times

There are lots of other techniques that people can use to appear psychic and obviously I can't go into them all, I have only studied cold reading a little and read a few books.

I'm not making a judgement on what you believe, that is of course up to you alone, I'm just giving a little information to help you along the way that you can choose to take on board or ignore totally.

Lots of Luck!

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

That was a nice reply and I do agree with everything you’ve said, realising of course, that you don’t need my agreement or approval for anything.
However Rishiana herself despite her denial, does in a way claim to have psychic powers, inasmuch that, she can astrally project, and not only that, can help others do so. She can also visit that old chestnut ‘library of Alexandria’ although any texts read are of course unavailable for perusal. How does this ‘sit’ with your advice?
Now I like Rishiana, she seems nice, but sometimes the truth has to be said, my advice to her was, stop projecting this stuff, as if it has any merit, and turn it round and look at yourself. If she aspires to gain any so called ‘occult’ or ‘esoteric’ knowledge, for want of better words, then go and study Jung or something, and said knowledge gained may help her improve her understanding of herself and others.
This life is a great mystery in itself alone, discovering who and what we are is a daunting challenge and yet people seem to think somehow they can skip over this with some sort of psi power whilst they themselves have no real depth or understanding of anything at all. It’s all rather silly and shallow…that’s why I say to her…’you are better than this’.
If that makes sense…

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by christina-66
reply to post by midicon

I googled the nickname lol.....and looked at the OP's post - that is all. The pic is on facebook/myspace or some such thing. I do have a life - which is I don't have the time for spurious nonsense. If people are nuts enough to put their info on networking sites - for anyone, including future employers, to see or even me (shock,horror probe)...what the hey! the pic is available to view by the public...posted on the net.

Psychic poser - is it the OP or is it not?
Okay, this is the re-edit of this post. I am very sorry Midicon I snapped on you. When I am running on pure will power alone to stay up in a thread, or to talk to people online, I can get very "CRANKY" and then I want to say a lot of really mean things and squeeze a couple of necks until they burst into (please use your imagination on the most grotesque scene of what could happen to a neck being pressed upon my bare hands and having inch long finger nails to cause more damage to the flesh) but yeah. I have a "MAJOR" horrible temple and if I'm already emotionally upset that doesn't help matters. I'm sorry Midicon. I was apparently mad at the whatever the heck the girl or man or it with the C's name is. ~Sighs~ I could care less if people guess by such means but sometimes you "CAN" tell when psychics try to do a good reading on their own. That and that woman or man or "IT" because I'm still pretty mad at whoever the person was.... and it can think what it wants. This was meant to be enjoyable, and most of all fun without all the bad controversy. Yours being an exception though cause that was fun XD Anyway... I'm very sorry Midicon. My sincerest apology ^______^
edit on 11-12-2010 by Rishiana because: More info needed

edit on 11-12-2010 by Rishiana because: Forgot a word

edit on 11-12-2010 by Rishiana because: Needed to add mor information

edit on 11-12-2010 by Rishiana because: Erased stuff to re-edit it later

edit on 12-12-2010 by Rishiana because: Had to fix rhe name of a person.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Haven't read but a few replies.

My "feeling"... You are seeking something specific and you posted this in hopes that you'd find it. Soul mate maybe... path towards your soul mate?

And for some reason the image in my mind is of a pierced labret.

BTW I don't consider myself psychic... but I occasionally am intuitive. It's hit and miss.

~Heff

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by emry33
I'm seeing... Robbie Williams. Lying in bed with his PC amusing himself by assuming a different online personality...
I'm exausted and my mind seems to be all over the place. Wrong address, obviously.

Although my psychic abilities seem to be useless at the moment, I'll try and make some observations. You have most of the characteristic traits of ACA. Have you been to or considered a therapy? Nothing wrong in looking for answers in various places. Co-dependent relationships with mother and friend need some looking into. As well as abandonement issues.

If you're in your early twenties, and you haven't done this yet, you should go ahead and try acting. You just might have a talent for it.

P.S. Sorry for trying to break into your head, but you sort of asked for it

P.S.2 Forgive my poor grammar and vocabulary. I'm trying to rise above language barrier.
I'm not sure what to make of this. I don't know what ACA is. But meh.... nice to see you were nice and atleast tried something >,>

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeenMyShare

LOL, not too bad for guessing. I expected to get them all wrong : ).

Edit to add: have a go at me if you care to.
edit on 11/12/2010 by SeenMyShare because: (no reason given)
Yup ^_^ Mhmm.... you like the news o_o You are constantly searching for knowledge and answers, mainly in the areas you don't believe they can be found. Are you the type of person who has about ten cats in their house or living around their house? I just sense cats X_X Let me know how I did k?

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Marlon

I'am still in practice but i also need some time and a relaxed moment to focus on it.
And sorry someway about my English i'am Dutch!

Its alright ^_^ That explains why it was hard to understand your reading. At least you tried though ^___^

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beast Of Gevaudan

I didn't read any other posts before responding because I didn't want my answer to be influenced by another, so forgive me if these have been covered -

A girl of Indian or Sri Lankan decent in her early 20's, wearing red and yellow clothing and maybe a dress, sitting in front of a white/beige computer (90's model).

Am I close?

edit on 11-12-2010 by Beast Of Gevaudan because: (no reason given)
No, but I do have Indian blood in me so very good on picking that up. Mhmmm.... I don't know about the other blood line though. Mhmmm I am in my early twenties so good job. Mhmm..... no on the clothing, and no on the dress. Good job on the color of the the computer I am on. Wrong model though. Mhmmm nice work if you didn't read any of the other posts. Feel free to come back here and chat with some of the people here.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by SFlowers

Your semi close minded. You dislike something in your life.... are you having trouble with some people online? I also sene your tense. Whats been bugging you? Is it due to the Christmass Holidays? Well, let me know if I'm right oh and feel free to stay and chat with people here ^_^

The first two are wrong, the third is right, and yes, I am tense, but it's only around the time of Christmas

You're good

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by stealthyaroura

ok i'm no pyschic and most here but not all have given you a "cold reading"
and deduced much from your profile and the answers of others.

so allow me to try though its hard now i have read most of the thread
and your profile,

so your a young female soon to be 22,you live with your mother you have
a love hate relationship maybe you feel trapped but feel obliged to stay around
to support her as her life is more hectic than yours,you wish to break free.

music is important to you i think your into rock music and maybe you have been
into the goth scene,your single but only just getting over the loss i think you both
realised you were to different and decided it best to end things.

you are smart and love reading or WWW to gain esoteric knowledge,you have little
time for idiots but enjoy shooting them down with a qwick sharp amusing response.

you want to open your mind more to release tension and stress so you are now or
have been meditating and seek guidance into the higher states of conciousness

you have luck and are gifted with lucid dreams at least even you have been on
the astral plane you find this addictive this is your high.

your a loner and worry what people think of you because you feel different and see
nothing but people who dont share your view of the world.you are more "awake" than most
but others are not interested in your "bigger picture" that you try in vain to tell people about.

candles nice scents the countryside and nature you love these calm your nasty short temper
that is the irish in you. your white with dark hair.

now most was just what i thought without trying to be swayed by facts made available.
close?
Pretty darn close on almost all of it. I do have a "VERY" sharp temper and I think shooting idiots down with amusing responses is much nicer then doing plain old facts in a way. "At least I get something across to them then ^_^ " But yeah... I'd love to hear more of these kinds of so called readings if you can call them from you. Its fun when people do these kinds ^________^ Makes you wonder how they came to these conclusions you know what I mean? Well, enjoy yourself here k?

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   

No need to apologise Rishiana. I just wanted to clear up any confusion.
I'll hop over to your other thread and see how those psychic abilities are going.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by daggyz
You joined ATS becuase it's the most hilarious entertainment on ther web!
o_O I really don't see how that has to do anything with a psychic reading but okay?

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pipethepiper
The funny thing is, the OP has corrected the first few ''psychics'' and given out information about herself. The posters after this used this information to pretend to be ''psychic'' and she BELIEVES they ARE psychic.

Why dont the real psychics have a go at telling her mothers date of birth or her previous pets names, instead of being a fake like the rest and guessing their hair colour, which has a HIGH chance of being dark.
Mhmmm does it matter? I don't believe them, I'm nice -_- If I am not nice, there will be more of a probability at this thread dying or else, just not being a fun place to go and have a nice chat. Yeesh.... if your not going to try and make a real deduction or be nice to the people here "LEAVE!!!"

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Soon a very important day, December 13......you will not forget, must be surprised.

Remember you heard it here 1st.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Atom12

You are not who you say you are - a spy, perhaps?
Recently you had some childish feelings surface or you had an encounter with a child.
You are both sensitive and logical and have achieved some mastery in life. You are aspiring for something new and will travel soon. You are always learning, however what you do not know scares you.
Not being who you say you are may cause some trouble in the near future - you may feel trapped or limited in some way or even just tired of the identity(ies) you have created.
Mhmmm interesting. You've picked up on a few things that have been on my mind lately. Also, those identities might be the spirits that surround me. So... very interesting. Keep up the good work and feel free to do another reading ^_^

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by hundredreas0ns
maybe your like me, your like being on your own, but sometimes feel lonely and miss some companionship.
you like nature and how beautiful it is, and enjoy to walk the park or trails.
you dont watch the news or read most of the papers as its mostly bad news, that can make you worry and feel stressed.
you like to be away from cities or big populated areas but not too far that you cant go their if need be.
and you cant get your head around why the world and some people are the way they are, and you feel helpless to do anything about it.
well that described me lol, but just had a feeling you might be somewhat similar.
Mhmmm very similiar. Except for a few things which I shall post which ones they are. For example, I do enjoy populated areas, I just don't like being around them that often. But otherwise, spot on.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join