It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To the pyschics who might be lurking online..... please come answer the question?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Marlon
reply to post by Rishiana

It was a super fast view, i did not spend a lot time to it, what we can do, (not today please) you put a picture in an envelop!
I describe and draw your picture or try to!

I till now was always 80% correct in my viewings.

Mhmmm I see. ~Blinks in confusion~

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeenMyShare
I'll give it a go...
You spend a lot of time on the internet, and I'd wager a guess that you play video games and have lots of kids for friends. You are a bit overweight and live vicariously through the web.
Yes, yes, no, and no, and "NO!"

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   

LOL, not too bad for guessing. I expected to get them all wrong : ).

Edit to add: have a go at me if you care to.
edit on 11/12/2010 by SeenMyShare because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   

I'am still in practice but i also need some time and a relaxed moment to focus on it.
And sorry someway about my English i'am Dutch!

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rishiana
Your semi close minded. You dislike something in your life.... are you having trouble with some people online? I also sene your tense. Whats been bugging you? Is it due to the Christmass Holidays? Well, let me know if I'm right oh and feel free to stay and chat with people here ^_^

The first two are wrong, the third is right, and yes, I am tense, but it's only around the time of Christmas

You're good

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   

I didn't read any other posts before responding because I didn't want my answer to be influenced by another, so forgive me if these have been covered -

A girl of Indian or Sri Lankan decent in her early 20's, wearing red and yellow clothing and maybe a dress, sitting in front of a white/beige computer (90's model).

Am I close?

edit on 11-12-2010 by Beast Of Gevaudan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   

ok i'm no pyschic and most here but not all have given you a "cold reading"
and deduced much from your profile and the answers of others.

so allow me to try though its hard now i have read most of the thread
and your profile,

so your a young female soon to be 22,you live with your mother you have
a love hate relationship maybe you feel trapped but feel obliged to stay around
to support her as her life is more hectic than yours,you wish to break free.

music is important to you i think your into rock music and maybe you have been
into the goth scene,your single but only just getting over the loss i think you both
realised you were to different and decided it best to end things.

you are smart and love reading or WWW to gain esoteric knowledge,you have little
time for idiots but enjoy shooting them down with a qwick sharp amusing response.

you want to open your mind more to release tension and stress so you are now or
have been meditating and seek guidance into the higher states of conciousness

you have luck and are gifted with lucid dreams at least even you have been on
the astral plane you find this addictive this is your high.

your a loner and worry what people think of you because you feel different and see
nothing but people who dont share your view of the world.you are more "awake" than most
but others are not interested in your "bigger picture" that you try in vain to tell people about.

candles nice scents the countryside and nature you love these calm your nasty short temper
that is the irish in you. your white with dark hair.

now most was just what i thought without trying to be swayed by facts made available.
close?

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
You joined ATS becuase it's the most hilarious entertainment on ther web!

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
The funny thing is, the OP has corrected the first few ''psychics'' and given out information about herself. The posters after this used this information to pretend to be ''psychic'' and she BELIEVES they ARE psychic.

Why dont the real psychics have a go at telling her mothers date of birth or her previous pets names, instead of being a fake like the rest and guessing their hair colour, which has a HIGH chance of being dark.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Is Precognition Real? Cornell University Lab Releases Powerful New Evidence that the Human Mind can Perceive the Future

hplusmagazine.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   

You are not who you say you are - a spy, perhaps?
Recently you had some childish feelings surface or you had an encounter with a child.
You are both sensitive and logical and have achieved some mastery in life. You are aspiring for something new and will travel soon. You are always learning, however what you do not know scares you.
Not being who you say you are may cause some trouble in the near future - you may feel trapped or limited in some way or even just tired of the identity(ies) you have created.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
maybe your like me, your like being on your own, but sometimes feel lonely and miss some companionship.
you like nature and how beautiful it is, and enjoy to walk the park or trails.
you dont watch the news or read most of the papers as its mostly bad news, that can make you worry and feel stressed.
you like to be away from cities or big populated areas but not too far that you cant go their if need be.
and you cant get your head around why the world and some people are the way they are, and you feel helpless to do anything about it.
well that described me lol, but just had a feeling you might be somewhat similar.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   

A great grandfather was a teacher.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
This thread is incredibly useless. Post this crap on your facebook or something. Again, I like to read news that main stream wont show, not someone who wants to know how many people think they are psychic for they're own amusement. Get a life.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

You love purple...and wear it often. You are also fond of plants.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

No god? You sound the kind of person to be into hermetics/luciferian concepts.
Just a wild guess really. D:

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Corrupted Data

She is a Druid, methinks.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirKnightE

Originally posted by SirKnightE
I'm thinking you are possibly indian by the name. You are fairly attractive but choose not to enhance it with makeup and fancy clothing. Your life is below the norm, but above average

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by xBWOMPx
This thread is incredibly useless. Post this crap on your facebook or something. Again, I like to read news that main stream wont show, not someone who wants to know how many people think they are psychic for they're own amusement. Get a life.

If it's incredibly useless, move on...... Getting into a fit will only elevate your blood pressure thus raising the chances of a blood vessel popping in your head!

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by eNaR

Originally posted by xBWOMPx

If it's incredibly useless, move on...... Getting into a fit will only elevate your blood pressure thus raising the chances of a blood vessel popping in your head!

Im glad your so concerned about my health but I never mentioned this post was making me upset. Didn't think that one through huh buddy, better try again.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join