It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tales of Mind Control And World Tyranny

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 09:35 PM
link   
www.pushhamburger.com... found this on net its nwo stuff, "Tales of Mind Control And World Tyranny From Hiroshima to 9/11"

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Bah, another racist site. This guy probably don't even know what the CIA, the UN are, the only thing he knows are that people should ignore World War 2...

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePunisher
www.pushhamburger.com... found this on net its nwo stuff, "Tales of Mind Control And World Tyranny From Hiroshima to 9/11"
That is a pretty good website. I came across it while surfing but did not bookmark it at the time. I've got it bookmarked now.

Here is a prediction from the website that Makow makes with regard to where this War on Terrorism campaign is going with G. W. Bush as the head:

Anti-American feeling will enflame the billion-strong Muslim world. Pro-US governments will wobble. US or Israeli troops may have to prop them up. Where before, "terrorist" actions were mostly organized by the CIA-Mossad-MI5, now there are genuine Muslim reprisals.

There are American casualties both at home and abroad. Some of these acts originate or are assisted by the CIA etc. who wish to foment chaos. Viruses or even nuclear attacks blamed on Muslim radicals kill hundreds of thousands. The American population becomes restive, angry and polarized. Most are willing to sacrifice freedom in return for security.

I like the research and information that Henry Makow gives on the New World Order.

join