It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US steps up pressure on Latino Muslims

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   

US steps up pressure on Latino Muslims

www.presstv.ir

US officials have been increasingly concerned about more Latinos converting to Islam, with increased monitoring and high profile cases appearing in the media.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   
It seems FBI is continuing its operations to encourage young teens to commit attrocities, and support them, and help them with their mission, then arrest them.

This is sick.

I'm still waiting for FBI to do the same to other groups and see how the reaction to such BS would be.

This is clearly inciting hate and violence, FBI should be held responsible for such BS.

Instead of helping kids get away from such mentalities, they are encouraging them, then locking them up.

Imagine the FBI encouraging black teens to murder, then give them a gun, then arrest them.

The recent case of Antonio Martinez -- a young Latino man charged with plotting to blow up a military recruitment center near Baltimore, Maryland -- has garnered much media interest.

Reports say that Martinez, who is a Muslim convert, was entrapped by FBI undercover agents that led the young Latino to collaborate in an alleged attempt to bomb the military compound.

For those who will admittedly say Muslims are violent, here is a word for you, I can't wait until the FBI comes to your son and encourages him/Brainwashes him to commit atrocities than lock him up, I will sensor your cries and screams for foul.

The above is filled with emotion.

Thoughts

oz

www.presstv.ir

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism

Imagine the FBI encouraging black teens to murder, then give them a gun, then arrest them.

Yeah that is very hard to imagine.

Usually the first 2 parts do happen. But they don't bother arresting him.

Ok I need to stop posting now. My jokes are becoming far too devious in their sarcasm.

I am going to sleep don't worry. My nonsense will come to an end.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   
could it be more scamming to get the kickbacks from the private jails?
weren't teens getting jailed for meaningless charges, and the judges sending to the private jails were getting a bonus from the jails?
P'haps the fbi is just milking government money via the private jail system

Entrapment should send the cops/fbi to jail.
Entrapment is not a far step from planting drugs/evident on you

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Simple fact: the U.S. is now in the business of Terrorism. If you keep your own people scared and paranoid, they will take anything you throw at them as facts and will not resist.

I find it hard to believe that the Latino population, which has always been predominantly Christian, has not only suddenly grown a new Muslim population but the rate at which that population has grown has sprouted terrorists and extremists. It is also delicious that these terrorists just happen to be Muslims. No, they can't be ordinary terrorists - they must be, like O'Reilly stated, MUSLIMS!!!!!!!! I think much like the School of the Americas (which created some of the most horrible dictators in South American history), like Los Zetas, the Triple Border, and the Gulf Cartel - all of these have been created and sponsored by the U.S. government.

If you don't believe it, then look at Afghanistan. The U.S. has been reported to support BOTH the Taliban and the U.S. I also remember watching a documentary about the U.S. sponsoring an elite terrorist group to put Afghanis in fear and make them want the U.S. there but I can't recall the name of that documentary.

Anyway, the declining U.S. has become so corrupt that it is not serving the people at all but rather crushing them for every red cent they have.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism

The recent case of Antonio Martinez -- a young Latino man charged with plotting to blow up a military recruitment center near Baltimore, Maryland -- has garnered much media interest.

Reports say that Martinez, who is a Muslim convert, was entrapped by FBI undercover agents that led the young Latino to collaborate in an alleged attempt to bomb the military compound.

www.presstv.ir

Sounds like a "Side-Door" Home-Land_Insecurity false-flag to me.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   
"US officials have been increasingly concerned about more Latinos converting to Islam"

why should there be any concern over latinos becoming religious in any way or form

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   
The state has to keep the public in fear to justify its existence.. Along with justify trampling the rights of citizens to further consolodate control.. How better than creating imaginary threats to the people.. Yaaawwn.. Same old script...

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
What Your Seeing is Not Converting But Islamization.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Latinos are mostly christian and I highly doubt they would convert to another religion. The muslim and Latino christians I used to work with, would often discuss religion. One Latino told a muslim "You're God is crazy!"

They all got along and respected each other and just agreed to disagree.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Let see if we got this correct: Latino’s are converting to Islam, and then are being set up for doing a crime, by the FBI, and you think this is wrong? Here is a novel ideal, how about they not engage in criminal activities and try to lead a good life? It is a very radical idea, but one that would prevent people from going to jail. But as it turns out, what is not seen, or reported, (And unfortunately I do not trust any news organization from Iran) is the hours of work that is put in, that each of the people are given a chance to back out, and most are very determined to do such. Make no mistake, there are extremist on both sides, so right now, there has to be balance. In the US, we support the freedom of religion, however, when that freedom starts to encroach onto the rights of others, then the person neither deserves that freedom, nor should be entitled to be free.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by sdcigarpig
Let see if we got this correct: Latino’s are converting to Islam, and then are being set up for doing a crime, by the FBI, and you think this is wrong?

yes this is very wrong it is called entrapment and is illegal in most western countries, but i suppose so is capital punishment and that is no better than the stuff the taliban are up to.
edit on 13-12-2010 by lewman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by lewman

The legal definition of entrapment is such, that a person is persuaded by law enforcement officers or their agents to commit a crime, that he has had no previous intent to commit.
In all of these cases, where the police are involved in, and during the planning of a capital crime, they are required by law to offer an out to the person before they actually engage in said act. They have to prove that the person is very much intent on the course of action, thus it is not entrapment.
The best case example of such, it take any murder for hire, where the person who is supposed to be killed, was not killed and law enforcement was involved. In those cases, and it can be a play by play on this one, the person of interest makes contact, states intent. The officer then will usually ask for the details and are they sure, then the discussion of payment. The first time that the person has a chance to get off, is by thinking and backing out, but if they are serious, they will provide some form of money for the stuff. Once money is exchanged and they take the steps to carry out the action, then they are arrested and chances are they are guilty.
So there you have it, the persons of interest have 2 chances to back out, and in each case, as it will have to be shown in trial, that they did not intend to back out, thus showing intent, and are guilty.
But would it matter, if the FBI does nothing? How would you feel if you are at one of these places and the person was successful, and it came out that the FBI had the person of interest under surveillance, would you not ask why they did not act to prevent such?

new topics

top topics

join