It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UAV flights in Montana

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Mineral County Airport

11/031 - AIRSPACE UNMANNED ACFT 500 AGL/BLW .5 NMR 9S4 DURG DALGT HRS. WIE UNTIL UFN. CREATED: 10 NOV 18:31 2010

In English, unmanned aircraft flying 500ft above ground level and below half a nautical mile from Mineral County Airport during daylight hours until further notice.

I can't find anything about this on the internets using the google. ;-)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
The BLM (bureau of land management) Fish & Game use them here in Bozeman to check out wilderness ranges. I don't think they using them for NWO purposes. But, who knows!

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

Do you know what exactly they fly?

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by gariac

Cant say i have seen anything like this in the sky here in missoula or ravali county.
But i agree i know the fish and game use them to keep track of the critters...

ohhhh to have access to those during hunting season... Hello 6x6 bull... i'll see you in the morning.. for breakfast

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

"What".... meaning the type of unmanned drone? No I don't. They do not look like anything the military uses or at least, anything I have seen in person or on the net. Meaning Predator, Skyhawk etc. I believe I understood regarding what I was told they are no more than large sized remote controlled RC type airplanes mounted with a high end video system.

Unmanned UAV for wildlife and other use

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
UAV which would be the future thing by then will be wildy being used in the lives.

new topics

top topics

join