It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of Cute Girl Protester that's Tougher than 90% of the Guys There! Cops Beat Her Senseless!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
that's why everyone loves cops, but when's it a mafia don or mexican drug cartel leader, their testicles shrink and they make sure they have a pillow and blanket so they're comfortable on the way to the station.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeanius

OK, the girl is obviously in the wrong.

She;

1. Vandalised a car, which is illegal
2. She tried resisting arrest, also illegal
3. Took a swing at an officer, which is also illegal AND a felony

I do not see why some of you are taking the side of the girl, the result was completely her fault. Trying to hit a police officer doesn't make you tough, it makes you look stupid. It stopped being apeaceful protest right when she vandelised that car, and especially when she struck an officer. If you are a police officer surrounded by a group of people who are possibly armed, or could possibly gang up on you, and you already have a someone trying to strike you, it doesn't matter if the person is a guy or a girl, that officer is trained to subdue the person who tried to attack by any means neccessary, as long as it is non lethal. Believe it or not, nothing in that video was lethal, the officer has to make sure, or he would get discharged. Last time I checked, assaulting an officer is a felony (indictible, where ever you live, whatever it's called). The exact same thing will happen if you try to strike a police officer,you will be subdued, charged, given a crinimal record, then whine that you where brutalized by an officer.

I'm starting to get extremely sick of people crying "brutality" when an officer tries to do he job and keep himself safe.

Just because one girl decided to act like an idiot doesn't mean all officers are out to get you. I know a bunch of police officers, and they are very nice people (well, most of them). They are human too.

And I swear to god if some one calls me a disinfo agent I am going to explode.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join