It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of Cute Girl Protester that's Tougher than 90% of the Guys There! Cops Beat Her Senseless!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
What right did this moron have thowing paint on someones car? NONE

good ridance hope she gets a few months in jail for this....

oh and your baiting wont work i'm clearly right and so was the cop in this manner

nuff said

see ya later kiddo

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by StripedBandit
reply to post by harrytuttle

Um, theyre were like 10 ppl and 2 cops. if 9 of them were NOT runners the 'law' wouldnt have won. Maybe I'm old-fashioned or too primal but seeing that made me want to intervene !! Pu$$ies

Agreed I couldn't help thinking what a bunch of cowards standing there watching her get beat. And two cops standing there holding off nine people... Sigh These protesters need some Ju Jitsu trainiing of there are going to be doing this sort of thing

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Agreed.

Even if she did resist, the MMA maneuvers were over the top.

Even if they are technically "legal".

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by thecinic

So it isn't domestic violence when the police do it...

You have a link to the whole vid or is what the OP posted all the footage we got?

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by thecinic
You can clearly see she punches the one cop.... This chick got what was coming.... Not innocent at all just someone who thinks they are above the law.

Hahahaha...what you mean because she stood up for something that she believes in and threw a punch or too towards (by the looks of it) a di*k of a police officer, who has a big stick to defend himself. I'd say to anyone who has been directly or adversely affected by what the banks have done to throw as many punches as possible towards those who are trying to keep you sedated and under control. Life isnt about bowing down to anyone.

The law was created to control people...not control their emotions, so if your emotions run high because you have been hurt mentally or physically then stick up against the law because the law isnt aways the right thing to do...especially when the tax payer is being ass rap*d.

Hopefully al you lot will realise that sooner or later we will all have to fight against the law to get it changed...democracy DOESNT work anymore because the people elected arent listening to the people, they are listening to the money...

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by AdAbsurdum

Sorry, this is all I have.

Got it in my subscription box in youtube.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   
I wasn't baiting anyone.

I was making a point through sarcasm.

It was like the ultimate win. And it was totally hilarious.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

Agreed.

Democracy or republics only work when the leaders know that if they do not have the PEOPLE'S interest in mind, they will be lynched in the street.

Only then are the PEOPLE'S interests protected.

If not, then it's PRIVATE interests that are protected.

Lobbying isn't effective if the officials are afraid of certain death.

edit on 10-12-2010 by Jeanius because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   

What right did this moron have thowing paint on someones car? NONE

good ridance hope she gets a few months in jail for this....

oh and your baiting wont work i'm clearly right and so was the cop in this manner

nuff said

see ya later kiddo

What right did she have????

Probably every right in the fu*king world...god i hate ignorat people like you!

This is probably the man responsible for the collapse of the Iceland economy or one of the major players...who's car was proably partly baught by that girl. You have no idea what affect the collapse has had on her or her family.

Go take your crap attitude towards sticing up for your beliefs and yourself elsewhere...

Thank god when TSHTF you will be a bystander because i'm sure you'd create more problems with your pathetic attitude.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Icelandic police. stern.......stern, but fair

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Jeanius

No worries, I thought some one earlier stated that there was more footage but I didn't see any link provided...

What I don't get is why it's too hard for people to see through that uniform. If some guy with a club was after some lady, that's just all gravy? Uh...No. But, you throw a badge on it and everything's cool.

Like what she did was even that big of a deal. That dude could have taken care of it at no cost to him when speaking proportionally to what he makes. Look at Colorado Springs, they turn off the street lights in the poorest and worst neighborhoods to cut cost. The rich parts of town off Broadmoor still keep theirs.

The system isn't fair and some are more equal than others. So, I support her form of protest. No one got hurt, so why the need for violence on the cops part? For vandalism? Please.
edit on 10-12-2010 by AdAbsurdum because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   
With all of the recent protests in Iceland about the banks, I'd have to assume that's what's going on here.

I also would think that might change some peoples perspective.

It would make a difference to me if it was like a dry cleaners instead of a bankers.

Destroy a bank and a bankers property, I don't really care.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   
I'm utterly confused.

I'm not going to comment on the content of the clip. What interests me more is why the OP posted it here in the first place.

From what I can work out, and forgive me if I'm wrong, this incident took place on 14th February 2009, and was posted to you-tube-you-tube on 25th August 2010.

Why bring this to our attention now? I'm not saying it shouldn't be brought to our attention - just wondering why the OP chose to do so now?

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   

You can clearly see she punches the one cop.... This chick got what was coming.... Not innocent at all just someone who thinks they are above the law.

So it would be okay for a cop to do that to your daughter? perhaps that poor girl new what was coming and was desperate to get away?????? yep, cops are the same the world over, 'pigs' does not cover it.
I just hope that footage was shown in court.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

Wise post Harry.

Now, I keep talking about all the research I did back in highschool and college about the holocaust. This included seeing some interviews of some of the survivors of the death camps.

They were asked, "What did you do differently that possibly helped you survive when others were chosen for death?"

The reply was (by most of them) "I remained hidden, blended into the woodwork, did not stand out or make eye contact because that would trigger recognition".

I repeat this herein because a global police state is in the works, it's coming folks, we now have body scanners that who really knows what they are scanning for.

We are being filmed, tagged, scanned, logged into face recognition software (google that term if not familiar), and history is going to repeat itself.

The culling/harvesting is at hand and TPTB are now at the point of choosing who is going to live and who is going to die.

That film, shows the police, worldwide, are nothing more than state sanctioned thugs working for the NWO. They are owned and work for, like much of the planet by the banks and large corporations.

We, the people either fall into line like good little corporate slaves or get exterminated.

Don't outwardly protest, that is exactly what they want because that will allow them to clamp down via Marshall Law.

You saw how it escalated in that film, that's exactly what they want.

Resist, but resist in subtle, quiet, sneaky ways...............we need to use guerrilla tactics, not overt in your face that is where that woman got herself in trouble, she faced them head on.

edit on 10-12-2010 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Would the police do the same to their wives? A little girl against a man all tooled up? Why does everyone thnk this is funny? I am bemused, not amused!!! That said, i blame the idiots that voted this shower in government anyway. Anyone with an ounce of intelligence, know the tories are evil and the lib dems?, i wouldn't spit on if they were on fire! Alos begs the question no one yet has told us what part of the education system this extra money is to be spend and on who? How much does it cost for a lecturer? campases?
The tory/ lib dems are conning everyone.
This protest was a protest. Did they expect the kids to walk around with banners and ring bells, like a bunch of old school hippies? These kids are angry and rightly so.
I hope that the poor kid in the video is ok and the copper can sleep tonight? How would he have felt if it were his daughter? I hope he rots in hell!!!
And how did Charles and Cammilla get involved? A bit off off the cuff sight seeing if you ask me?
edit on 10-12-2010 by happinness because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by happinness

Errr, matey, I think you've missed the issue.

This didn't happen in the UK. Was nothing to do with the recent disturbances.

Muy question is re-iterated to the OP, why post this now?

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by happinness

He's correct, you seem to think this has to do with the recent rioting in the UK which it does not.

However, you did teach me a new word, bemused.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jeanius
reply to post by AdAbsurdum

Sorry, this is all I have.

Got it in my subscription box in youtube.

chukka, as quoted here, it showed up today in my subscription box.

For someone who thinks this is old news and seem to be disgusted by it, you seem to be sticking around for the show.

Is there a new rule that you can only post YouTube videos that are 24 hours or less old?
edit on 10-12-2010 by Jeanius because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
ok my appologies....too much information for me this time of the morning!!! sorry. I will pay attention next time!

<< 1    3  4 >>

join