It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Ron Paul Tells The Truth About WikiLeaks Infront Of Congress

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeanius

This man never ceases to amaze me - he is a brave man and and a man among animals....it is equally amazing he hasnt died in a car crash yet...or a plane crash....there must be some other reason they let him live...maybe he hasnt got the full story and so they let him go in a tangent...anyone who was really on to them and in the public eye gets murdered...these people don't make mistakes...ASK DAVID KELLY....

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unionoffreehumans
reply to post by Jeanius

This man never ceases to amaze me - he is a brave man and and a man among animals....it is equally amazing he hasnt died in a car crash yet...or a plane crash....there must be some other reason they let him live...maybe he hasnt got the full story and so they let him go in a tangent...anyone who was really on to them and in the public eye gets murdered...these people don't make mistakes...ASK DAVID KELLY....

Doesn't matter, appreciate the man while you have him.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I think ron paul has a shot in 2012. I mean I didn't even know who he was till 2007. His support has grown 100 fold since his last campaign since he's on the mainstream media just about every day now. He was out raising alot of the candidates during the last campaign, when his support was just starting to grow. I'm very anxious to see what he can do now a days. Even though I dont agree on everything that he talks about, he still has my vote. (I dont know about nuke power being the best thing in the world lol)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by JordanTwind
war is not a business . only a dumb ass would think that ..war is fighting . nothing is good about that case closed end of talk

Welcome to ATS. (I noticed that you registered last Thursday.) They have somethjing called the T&C here. It's meant to keep discussion relatively civil. Personal insults, etc. are not allowed.

You might be interested in checking out a book called War is a Racket by General Smedley Butler, a very respected marine corps general. Beyond that, you should know that although war is fighting, as you say, there is still a lot of money to be made equipping and maintaining fighting forces and looting conquered countries.

en.wikipedia.org...

"I spent 33 years and four months in active military service and during that period I spent most of my time as a high class muscle man for Big Business, for Wall Street and the bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism. I helped make Mexico and especially Tampico safe for American oil interests in 1914. I helped make Haiti and Cuba a decent place for the National City Bank boys to collect revenues in. I helped in the raping of half a dozen Central American republics for the benefit of Wall Street. I helped purify Nicaragua for the International Banking House of Brown Brothers in 1902-1912. I brought light to the Dominican Republic for the American sugar interests in 1916. I helped make Honduras right for the American fruit companies in 1903. In China in 1927 I helped see to it that Standard Oil went on its way unmolested. Looking back on it, I might have given Al Capone a few hints. The best he could do was to operate his racket in three districts. I operated on three continents."

Countries actually go to war for economic reasons, not because they wear the wrong gang colors or turn up on the wrong block, or "diss" one another.

Bottom line: War is a business and business is good. As a matter of fact, when business generally is bad, war is a business of last resort.
edit on 12-12-2010 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Good post thanks.. I have always thought Ron Paul to be sincere and genuine. That is unheard of in politics..

2nd line.

Deebo

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I love Dr.Paul, and he speaks truth as far as I can tell. That's why I love him.

However, I can't help but think that he is somehow being used as a pawn by The Elites.
(NWO, or whomever you choose to call,"Them")

I will support him and hope he makes another run at it.

I would like to see an organization, that would follow him on the trail, and document,on film, the TRUE numbers of people everywhere that come out to support him

They kept telling everyone then, that he was,"Un-electable". Big media coverage in the primary's were purposely trying to make him, and his candidacy, look foolish and non existent at the polls.

Ron Paul 2012

GOD Bless You All.
Goodnight.
--Turk

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by thunderlady

I fail to see how having appropriate regard for the sanctity of life and advocating the removal of a person's freedom to legally terminate that of an embryonic human being could be considered 'misogynist' ideology??
I don't think anyone harbouring these ideologies, least of all Ron Paul; hates women - perhaps they just hate it when women destroy a human being because they lack any degree of foresight.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   
WikiLeaks is exactly what govts. need to take control of the internet.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by DeltaChaos

try looking up wikilinks and then try looking up ufo. Notice the difference, thanks google.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by DeltaChaos

Especially since Osama bin Laden went Falconing only a few months ago and his Falconing guide reported to world news that he was in fact alive and well and walking around with only a small group of body guards as he was so comfortable in his CIA protection.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReinkDuser
WikiLeaks is exactly what govts. need to take control of the internet.

Yep.

And with the last release, it also gives them more ammo to go to war in Iran.

How convenient at such a critical time, when the US people don't support another war and there's an internet security bill going through congress...

edit on 14-12-2010 by Jeanius because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeanius

Ron Paul rocks.

Enough said.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Great find, i respect ron paul more and more every day

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by thunderlady

Are you saying he's a mysogynist because he is anti-abortion? So you hate him because he doesn't want children to be snuffed out needlessly? All i can say is...wow...

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeanius

Off topic but what is that you have on your profile pic(clip)

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join