It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eerie Image Captured in Woods

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
*edit*

This is the third time I'm editing this because I originally only had a picture and a small blurb. Then I realized there was a link to the article. Then I realized there was video in the article (Thought it was just a picture).

BERWICK, La (NBC33) An NBC 33 viewer claims to have caught an "alien-looking thing" on a deer cam. He chooses to remain anonymous but says the pic was taken on a reserve in Berwick near Morgan City. The viewer says the cam itself was busted when it was found, but the SIM card was still in it and so was this image:

The viewer claims this is NOT a hoax. NBC 33's Tyler Gamble finds answers today. Watch NBC 33 News at 5 to see what he can find out.

www.nbc33tv.com...

The video doesn't really give us much. The reporter didn't even interview the guy who submitted it. He just shows people the image and records their reactions.

I guess the "intact" sim card didn't cross his mind. It's gotta be a hoax, it was more intriguing before I saw the video.

edit on 10-12-2010 by DirtyPete because: I'm blind.

edit on 10-12-2010 by DirtyPete because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
A creepy image yes, but it's a pity that it seems to be a cropped image, it would have been better to have seen it in context with the surroundings.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by DirtyPete

Its fake, has to be. Reason I am saying that... if it was real the balls on the person getting that pick, huge.... Unless its some kind of hideous misunderstood forest creature that really loves beef jerky. On another note. Eerie is a def understatement for the above pick. Wicked creepy.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlastedCaddy

Its fake, has to be. Reason I am saying that... if it was real the balls on the person getting that pick, huge.... Unless its some kind of hideous misunderstood forest creature that really loves beef jerky. On another note. Eerie is a def understatement for the above pick. Wicked creepy.

The little article, or blurb, or whatever you want to call it, says it came from a hunter's game camera.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   
If it were real, then it would be a picture of a being morphing into human form, too bad we cant grill the owner of the camera about people he saw in the area at that time.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Game camera broken, memory card OK, was that the last picture?
Creepier than hell.
Glad I don't live around there.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Camera Broke Memory Card Fine, I'd Be Putting More Cameras Out There, I'd Wanna Find It. But as someone said before photos cropped. so that kinda sucks.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Someone is just playing up to the camera. All people who spend too long on internet forums end up looking that way!

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I found the real article.

www.wdtn.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
one of the commenters on the nbc site left a link to the full image

full image

different date, other links if you folloe the trails

my guess HOAX
edit on 10-12-2010 by CitizenNum287119327 because: add info

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I think for a hoax, it looks cool. But it looks fake to me, especially the eye glow... really not within reality. Looks really shopped especially the blow up and sim-cards can be written too... so easy to fake.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   
The original pic posted has the web address for a company that makes game cameras and also a cheesy TV program.
So I am assuming it's a viral campaign of some sort
WildGameInnovations

edit on 10-12-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Nah, it just Gollum looking for his precious.

Image manipulation today is so easy that images alone hardly count as evidence in courts.

-v

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   
larger pic it's obvious that it's some photoshop trickery. still creepy however not real.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   
It wasn't part of that Fallen Angel viral campaign that Diesel did a couple of years back was it?

It seems very similar to this video.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

I do think that I have seen this image before somewhere, quite a long time ago.

I just can't remember where

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

Exactly, I definitely think it is an old image. Not too sure why somebody is trying to cash in on it now.
Actually that just answered the question. I'm positive they have added the time stamp to be more recent.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
pazcat I think you nailed it.

new topics

top topics

join