It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Smoking Gun" proof that Illuminati plan to attack on 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
www.cuttingedge.org...

In nine pertinent playing cards of the "Illuminati New World Order" Game, how did the inventor know -- in 1995 -- the three events comprising the 9/11 attacks? How did he know also the correct plan in the near future? Why do his cards predict the appearance of Antichrist and the Rapture as the last two events of the Illuminati Plan? The New World Order is coming! Are you ready? Once you understand what this New World Order really is, and how it is being gradually implemented, you will be able to see it progressing in your daily news!!

Remember this card game was made in 1995.
"Terrorist Nuke" card
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fe12d075dc0e.jpg[/atsimg]

This card is one of the most shocking of all, especially in light of the fact that this game first hit the specialty stores in 1995! How in the world did Steve Jackson know that the Twin Towers of the World Trade Center were going to be attacked? In fact, this card accurately depicted the World Trade Center attack in great detail. This card accurately depicts several facts of 9/11 -- on cards created all the way back in 1995! The picture accurately depicts: * That one tower was going to be struck first; this picture accurately depicts the moments between the first tower strike and the second. * The card accurately depicts that the place of impact is some distance from the top of the twin towers. The plane hit in this approximate area of the first tower. How in the world could Steve Jackson know this fact? * The card accurately depicts the Illuminati leadership by showing on the building to the extreme left of the card the Illuminist pyramid with an all-seeing eye in the middle.

"Pentagon" card
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/301818172ab8.jpg[/atsimg]

When I saw this card, immediately after seeing the Twin Tower picture, my blood froze! Unless one had advanced knowledge of the Illuminati Plan, there is no way on earth that they would have been able to create pictures in 1995 that accurately depict the unfolding events of 9/11! The Pentagon is shown on fire; we know that a plane allegedly flew into a section of the Pentagon and nearly burned that section completely. However, the rest of the Pentagon was undamaged to the point where its functions continued unimpeded. Isn't this the situation depicted here? This card shows a fire burning mightily in the center courtyard of the Pentagon, but the rest of the building looks undamaged enough so that normal activities could continue unimpeded!

"Population Control" card
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/75906e9f4872.jpg[/atsimg]

Even though the heading on this card says, "Population Reductionl", the scene depicted shows clearly the Twin Towers under attack. With the Twin Towers under attack, and the tops of them hidden by the black smoke, the New York Empire State Building is again the tallest building in the City! Further, notice that the smoke is shaped in the form of a demon's face. This is highly significant for several reasons: * During the filming of the actual fire pouring forth from the Twin Towers, several cameras caught what seemed to be a demon face in the smoke. While most people were discounting this face as purely coincidental, two former Satanists called me within a couple of hours after those pictures were released, to tell me that those faces looked exactly like demons they had seen during a ritual when demons physically manifest themselves in this dimension. Cisco Wheeler further said that some of the most powerful demons in Satan's kingdom were known as Fire Demons; it was to these demons that the ancient peoples -- including Jews -- sacrificed their children to Molech. The appearance of these demon faces might be proof of what I have been saying -- that the attack was a Fire Ritual Sacrifice carried out by the Illuminati.

Here is the Demon face he speaks of to back up his claim.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0c99b7c398e1.jpg[/atsimg]

Now Why have i never heard of these card's on ats?
They was made in 1995 called the illuminate game.
and show exactly what happened in detail on 9/11...
I am baffled how this would remotely be true....
Well good luck trying to figure this one out guy's.

Steve Jackson website with games all illuminate themed.....
www.sjgames.com...

I dont know whats going on here but it cant be good lol

Coincidence?
Or flat out proof of a NWO?
This card game made in 1995 is FLAT FREAKING ME OUT!!!!

edit on 10-12-2010 by TheAmused because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-12-2010 by Gemwolf because: Removed all caps title

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
You havn't seen it becasue you don't use the search function.

CLICK HERE

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
"Now Why have i never heard of these card's on ats? "

Because you did not search....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There are others.. those were just the first that popped up.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

You realize that this card game wasn't actually made by the Illuminati right? It was made by a game company. Just so ya know.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Please continue the discussion in one of the threads mentioned above.

Thank you.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join