It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do Christians and Muslims view Jews? and is Scientology more advanced than all three.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I am wondering as I am of no religious persuasion the following questions as it has perplexed me for many a month.

CHRISTIAN and MUSLIMS, how do you perceive JEWS? and are Scientologists more advanced intellectually than the three other religions?

Talk to me!!

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by 30thjan1933

1st, this should be in BTS.

2nd, depends on who you talk to. Some may like, some may not care, some may despise them.

It all depends on the person, where they are from, how they were brought up, and who they are associated with.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
It depends on the individual. I'm a christian and I have no issue with Jews or Muslims. Scientogists believe in a book written by a science-fiction writer who claims aliens have found their way inside of our bodies and control us.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Hi,

You might find a better audience for your questions in the Religion, Faith and Theology subforum. That area is designed for general religious discussions, such as yours.

This subforum (Conspiracies in Religion) is specifically geared towards religious conspiracies (Donation of Constantine, DaVinci Code type stuff, etc.).

Just a suggestion.

Eric

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   
My opinion:

Christians -> Slightly barbaric
Muslims -> Little more barbaric
Jews -> Even more barbaric
Scientology -> Total idiots

I think that religion and morals evolve, therefore any religion that gets its concepts from outdated material is outdated and therefore barbaric itself.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatevername
My opinion:

I think that religion and morals evolve, therefore any religion that gets its concepts from outdated material is outdated and therefore barbaric itself.

I think the first 3 change through history but the 4th is correct..
If that's a religion then so are Trekkies..

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Originally posted by whatevername
My opinion:

I think the first 3 change through history but the 4th is correct..
If that's a religion then so are Trekkies..

I agree - Scientology and trekkies are complete idiots. But then both have a large following and Scientology is no more stupid than Christianity or Islam or Jewish religion.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   

I agree - Scientology and trekkies are complete idiots. But then both have a large following and Scientology is no more stupid than Christianity or Islam or Jewish religion.

Ohh, on a stupidity meter I'd rate most religions a 9...
10 is reserved for religions such as Scientology...

Trekkies don't rate because it's a more recent religion so we already know it's BS..
The others take a bit more research..

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

30thjan1933,

You ask, "CHRISTIAN and MUSLIMS, how do you perceive JEWS? and are Scientologists more advanced intellectually than the three other religions?"

I am a Christian and I find Messianic Jews are for the most part on the right track, the other Jews are decieved.

Scientologists are also on the wrong track. No they are not more advanced, they just bring on another deception of things.

There is a foundation of Truth that will stand for all eternity and we have it in our hands, His Word. This is the only safe path to take.

Truthiron.

new topics

top topics

join