It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wizards of a waverly random clock shot

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Yo. first off, the intro song to wizards itself (www.youtube.com...) is kind of weird to me. It seems like a subliminal message to not try to revolt or change "you might get into trouble if you go to extremes"

what I would like to point out is that for less than a second (30 second mark) they zoom in on the clock time then zoom out.. i capturedit here--- tinypic.com...

i have not used my 'clock reading' since high school so I may be wrong, but it reads 3:50 and about 40 seconds (please correct if I am wrong)

Could there be a reason for this? It strikes me ass odd that a song that I already think is a message has this really really quick visual.. I am confused if anyone has any ideas please let me know.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ReadyPower

I have some insight you might need to get out of the house and stop reading ATS. When you see conspiracies in everything the point is long past gone.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Looks more like 6:50 and 17 seconds or so to me.

Aren't they getting ready for school?

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Looks to me it says 6:50:18

The hand under the 3 is the second hand,

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatisanameanyway

there is another clock shot right before they show the dad @29-30 seconds. it goes by very quick.. thats what I am talking about

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReadyPower

Originally posted by whatisanameanyway

there is another clock shot right before they show the dad @29-30 seconds. it goes by very quick.. thats what I am talking about

double post, sorry. crap I am an idiot

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReadyPower

And that is the one you posted in the thread opener.. it still clearly says 6:50.

The small hand is always the hour hand.. the large one is the minute hand. The one with the arrow on the end is the second hand.

You said "please correct if I am wrong".. we are doing so

edit on 10-12-2010 by TwiTcHomatic because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-12-2010 by TwiTcHomatic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
regardless of what time it says or is... WTH are you getting at man????

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
He's trying to see if theres any significance to the clock, since it zooms it and zooms out. He's trying to see if it's a subliminal message or a message type of thing.

top topics

join