It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul, author of “End the Fed,” to lead fed panel!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
YYEEESSSS!!!!

Best news EVER.

Perhaps now we will finally get some accountability from these counterfeiting criminals!

This is going to be HUGE people.

Go get em Dr. Paul!

Representative Ron Paul, Texas Republican and author of “End the Fed,” will take control of the House subcommittee that oversees the Federal Reserve.

House Financial Services chairman-elect Spencer Bachus, an Alabama Republican, selected Paul, 75, to lead the panel’s domestic monetary policy subcommittee when their party takes the House majority next month, the committee chairman said today.

Full Story:

www.bloomberg.com...

edit on 10-12-2010 by DimensionalDetective because: Typo correction

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I particularly LOVED this part of the article:

Paul, who has been passed up twice before for the subcommittee chairmanship, may cause a problem for Republicans who have traditionally defended the central bank, Representative Barney Frank, the outgoing chairman of the Financial Services Committee, said today in a Bloomberg Television interview.

“I think you’re going to see a significant dispute within the Republican Party,” said Frank, who was re-appointed by his party as the senior Democrat on the committee. “I do not believe that Ron Paul’s views on the Fed represent the views of most Republicans.”

Umm, but his views DO represent the views of most AMERICANS on the fed...

lol

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
That is awesome news. Even though last I heard John Boehner was going to see to it that Dr Paul was removed from the head of the commitee. I think not ALL of our politicians are crooked and corrupt, and it appears that many are now listening up to what Ron Paul has been saying for the last several years.

Time to cut the lights on and watch all of the criminal roaches scatter. Die Fed die

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
I particularly LOVED this part of the article:

Paul, who has been passed up twice before for the subcommittee chairmanship, may cause a problem for Republicans who have traditionally defended the central bank, Representative Barney Frank, the outgoing chairman of the Financial Services Committee, said today in a Bloomberg Television interview.

“I think you’re going to see a significant dispute within the Republican Party,” said Frank, who was re-appointed by his party as the senior Democrat on the committee. “I do not believe that Ron Paul’s views on the Fed represent the views of most Republicans.”

Umm, but his views DO represent the views of most AMERICANS on the fed...

lol

haha.

neither of you are too far off from the truth though.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Paul needs to watch out. He might end up committing suicide in a hot tub.
Or run into a tree while skiing.
Or have his plane crash into the water.

Just sayin.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by pirhanna
Paul needs to watch out. He might end up committing suicide in a hot tub.
Or run into a tree while skiing.
Or have his plane crash into the water.

Just sayin.

.....or charged with a bogus, trumped up sex charge like Jul.....eh nevermind

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
So, in 4 years when Ron Paul has done nothing to end the thievery of the FED, will the man crush end?

Im sorry, the Ron/Rand Paul guys are like the Obama worshippers. Ron Paul hasnt got # done in a long time for a reason, hes in on it, if he wasnt he would already be Wellstoned.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I respect Ron Paul and believe he truly holds the flame of the average American citizen but I highly doubt one man can bring down the most powerful and elite men in the NWO by himself because I can guarantee you that no Republican in there right mind will back him on ANYTHING extreme he may want to do. Left or right, they all feed from the same hand, and none are ready to bite while so well fed.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
This is AWESOME news! For starters, more Ron Paul educational statements about the Frauderal Reserve will cause controversy, and controversy causes attention, and attention causes THINKING (and hopefully, more awakening of the masses).

This is the greatest news I've heard since Judas Priest reunited with Rob Halford.

Rock on, Dr. Paul!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

I love you Dr. Ron Paul....and I pray for your safety. You do know what happened to Kennedy right....

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I can't believe it really....but then again....would he really get this position if he could actually be a threat?

I doubt it...either way it's good to see him there.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Ron Paul On Fox business, discussing the shenanigans of the fed, and some of the plans he has in store for Bernanke and the other shisters of this org...

Audit and heavy questioning are just the beginning. heh-heh...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
the guy is kinda weird, I don't know what to make of him... I never hear him mention foreign policy only all his suggestions would seem to support the idea of a secular mindset. What I am picking up from him is he wants to return the USA to pre-WW2 era like no one else exists on the planet.

Unfortunately I don't think he is far enough down the rabbit hole.
edit on 12/12/2010 by Cosmic.Artifact because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by David9176
I can't believe it really....but then again....would he really get this position if he could actually be a threat?

I doubt it...either way it's good to see him there.

With that kind of thinking, how would you presume anything can ever get fixed and that everything isn't unfixable?

Your attitude reflects the inherent flaw in every conspiracy theory.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by aching_knuckles
So, in 4 years when Ron Paul has done nothing to end the thievery of the FED, will the man crush end?

Im sorry, the Ron/Rand Paul guys are like the Obama worshippers. Ron Paul hasnt got # done in a long time for a reason, hes in on it, if he wasnt he would already be Wellstoned.

Ron Paul has done plenty in his time.'
He has opened many eyes and minds to what is REALLY going on..

But he has often been the only one and that's democracy for you..
1 person out of 300 may be right but the other 299 rule..

He now has a bit more power so why not see what he does with it before hanging him??

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by aching_knuckles

BS
Most Ron Paul supporters are not in love with the guy in any way shape or form.
They are fascinated by honesty, integrity, and consistency..Not to mention his understanding of economic bubble and burst cycle. And the fact that he can make both Liberal and conservative appear to be ideological twins.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Either Ron Paul is the real dealo and genuine in what he says or he is the most evil genius in the history of the world, having patiently waited in the US Congress for over 30 years for his big break to screw us all over.

The man has been voting his mind and conscience for over three decades. He does not flip flop or waver when confronted with an unpopular issue. There is no hubris to his character. He is a man who has lived and seen the changes and he is one of the only ones left who sides with the people of this country and not the corrupt powers that rule.

He is one of us, and he has the power to change things, or at least make one hell of a fuss. We need to support him as Americans who are fighting to remain free citizens and not some bizarro version of an American citizen that the ones in power want us to be.

I trust him because he has been saying the same thing over and over and over and over again for over a decade and finally now that the front yard is on fire someone is starting to take notice and listen.
edit on 12/12/10 by BlackOps719 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join