It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anon is on ATS.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

No people who threaten to hack government computers unless they release assgane make me nervous.
AND it should you unless your brain dead.

when they started threatening governments to get what they want charges dropped on assange they became terrorist's...at least in the form of the act they are portraying.
and it sickens me you people are either A to naive to it or B could give a rats butt about it.

Would you....
And you are a member of the forum and know they are going to hack your goverments pc's...unless they release some extremist.
Would you still be like woot woot there awesome..i love that site...?

In a nut shell that is exactly what there doing.
I am sorry but 1500 hackers dont just all decide on a whim lets hack the pentagon or Uk's goverment pc's.
they plan it..where do they plan the attacks then?
Mirc?
ats?
well as for mirc havent been there in ages since windows 3.11 lol
But here on ats everyone admits they know anon members and poster's...
schill makers apparently idk lol
But mark my words they all have to make contact in some way or form to do a mas strike on a single target.

Would you post on ats if islamic extremist's posted daily on ats?
How they wanted to bomb such and such?
No you wouldnt...
cause it would be a crime right?? and you wouldnt want associated with it.

How is anonymous threatening to hack goverment pc's for info that could cause war's even WW3 possibly...
How is it everyone is fine with that scenario?
Its still a crime...
So why endorse one criminal over the next?

www.time.com...

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell went so far as to label Assange a high-tech terrorist. "He has done enormous damage to our country and I think he needs to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. And if that becomes a problem, we need to change the law," McConnell said on NBC's Meet the Press Sunday Read more: www.time.com... #ixzz17kV8p29s

edit on 10-12-2010 by TheAmused because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
second thread has been deleted
and to think anon projects just randomly start is laughable, a group of people are definitely leading the way, anon is just a good cover to hide behind.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by aivlas
second thread has been deleted
and to think anon projects just randomly start is laughable, a group of people are definitely leading the way, anon is just a good cover to hide behind.

You exactly right ATS is suppose to deny ignorance..
Yet they want to believe 1500+ hackers across the world randomly attacked paypal ect..

As of late ATS doesn't want to hear the truth they want to hear what they want.

GG end of the internet will be upon us shortly...
Do not say i did not warn any of you.
it will be policed to the point it will be like a living infomercial...censored by the government.
And who will we have to thank for it???
ANON the people who forced our government's to take action...

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

Tighter controls on the internet have been talked about for ages and ages its not a new thing. If tighter controls are brought in they will most likely be per country, if it's not then it shows who has the power.
edit on 10-12-2010 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-12-2010 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

'
I think you can still post here "Anonomously".

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Anon does not need ATS they twitter ,they facebook, they have sites of their own..... forums.whyweprotest.net...

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   

What was the link to that Taliban site?
I showed you mine now show me yours!
I would welcome heated discourse with extemists here and encourage YOU to start the Thread!!!
If the CIA hadnt killed Abdul Hak with an armed Predator drone and stapled the strings of Hamid Karzai to their little puppet theater we would not be in Afganistan killing our kids for control of the poppy fields. Somehow the Mujhadeen (our allies) morphed into the Taliban and Al Queda (our enemies). Truth really is stranger than fiction.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by aivlas

You mean /b/?

lolz

Srsly. This stuff is done pretty much strictly "4 teh lulz". Ask around /b/ about "The Great Habbo Raid of 06" sometime. Or someone from YTMND about the "ShoeOnHead" LiveJasmine raid.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   

The hysteria & misunderstanding are rampant.

1) There is no entity, organization, group, or gathering called Anonymous.
2) 4chan is not Anon, Anon is not 4chan. 4chan is a group of message boards broken down by interest.
3) DDOS attacks are not hacking.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Flimsy at best. Crakeur is a staffer so why should the other mods have any reason to doubt him. Judging by his name is believe he does has some hacking skills. But I would not be so quick to through him in with the likes of anon.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   

If your fear is the threat of government-lead sanctions to the Internet as you know it, then why isn't your beef with the government?

If you're going to do everything you're supposed to do and get a gold star at the end of the day, you're just going to be watching flash commercials all day for pharmaceuticals you don't need and chemicals you shouldn't eat. What would you need the real Internet for, anyhow? Why are you on a conspiracy site, anyhow? I mean, aren't you concerned about your ... status?

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
If you want to hide behind the word anon and its meaning thats fine but most of you come from the chans and where do you think this idea started? do you think you all just had the same idea at the same time?

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
It's getting tiresome to hear people whine about the internet and nothing else. That's all they seem to care about. The bigger picture never seems to come into focus. This is about more than selfish needs or a pron addiction. Get over it. They were going to do it at some point anyway. You will have to detach yourself, let go, adapt and move on. It will be good for you to go outside once in awhile and actually socialize....face to face. Reattach with humanity.

If your care so much for the inet, then fight for it. Will you do that? Or will you blame everything under the sun for your beloved loss?
edit on 11-12-2010 by Cablespider because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Nope - the government needs to realize that there are boundaries that they are crossing themselves, and that they are SERVANTS of the people.

Do I think that release of all documents of all types for no reason is reasonable? No.

However, when the governments of the free World are playing loose and fast with what is "secret" they bring upon themselves the creeping distrust which leads to push back.

Perhaps governments should realize that any popular support for this man suggests HEAVILY that they are misusing this trust WE GIVE THEM. That's right - we grant the government this right as part of our justice and governance covenant.

I have no opinion on Assange, and I rather like Wikileaks.

Which in a person like myself, a person with federalist and slightly fascist tendencies, should be a serious warning sign. Because, I have NO problem with using the hammer on legitimate breeches of security which threaten a government type, and the societal type to which I have deep allegiance. Some of the things I have suggested about how *I* would use the military to deal with infestations of gangs would be a good example of how I'm not exactly a pacifist.

As a person whose heart warms at the idea that a Prime Minister in my country declared unilaterally martial law to deal with terrorists, I should be the sort of person who would be very unhappy with actual security breeches which cost lives and position.

Illegitimate and unjustifiable uses of secrecy for reasons which have strikingly little to do with security, and worse are FAR outside of its use for national security, but instead are just butt-covering of a select few is NOT acceptable. It degrades the usefulness of "secrecy" and "security" while feeding the beast of elitism. Both of which are just as dangerous to a democratic or representative nation.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Cablespider

What's wrong with a pron addiction? And what makes you think the government will shut down a multibillion dollar industry? I assure you it will not be for moral purposes. And if they did then how would they spy on everyone and keep us living all as mindless zombies. I think shutting down the internet is the last thing we have to worry about.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by JesusChristSr

I'm not suggesting they will shut it down. I should have made it clear I do believe they will censor it. I'm just saying no matter what they do, so what. We'll survive. For some, this doom and gloom scenario is to painful to bare.

My point stands that there are those that only worry about the inet and nothing more. I see and hear it so much, it makes me ill. People are willing to remain apathetic and tolerant of harsh treatment just to keep the net. That bothers me.
edit on 11-12-2010 by Cablespider because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cablespider
It's getting tiresome to hear people whine about the internet and nothing else. That's all they seem to care about. The bigger picture never seems to come into focus. This is about more than selfish needs or a pron addiction.

I agree with you.

Look, I'm a /b/tard. A goon. In my younger years, I spent hours on YTMND and other sites from the underbelly of the internet. Strictly for the lulz.

That's the thing: Strictly 4 teh lulz. The internet should NOT be serious business. It's hard for me to feel sorry for the pay-pal folks: They chose to invest in something intangible, a part of the electronic fantasy land we call teh intrawebz. At the end of the day, it's the web. You are not your freakin' WoW account. You are not your Facebook.

People are just way too hooked on it all.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Mercenary2007

Maybe thats why my State Govt won't give me aq job in the Fire Management sector...lol

I'm on a list that pops up with a big red warnning lable when they check me out...

Only ppl on a blacklist are the ones who have done something to get there.. I really don't think the Govt is following each and every person in ATS...

Or are they?!!?

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Cablespider

I agree with you completely. It's not loosing the internet people should fear it's the internet it's self. We are turning into a nation of mindless idiots who need to pop 5 xanax just to go to the grocery store. I think America has lost it's killer instinct. We have officially been domesticated!

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAmused

I am sorry but 1500 hackers dont just all decide on a whim lets hack the pentagon or Uk's goverment pc's.
they plan it..where do they plan the attacks then?
Mirc?
ats?
well as for mirc havent been there in ages since windows 3.11 lol
But here on ats everyone admits they know anon members and poster's...
schill makers apparently idk lol
But mark my words they all have to make contact in some way or form to do a mas strike on a single target.

HOLY HELL WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?! Where does the following confuse you: The old, CAPABLE Anon have nothing do do with this. The script kiddies on /b/ currently could not take down a small local high school web site. WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THEY COULD EVEN TRY TO GO AFTER ANYTHING GOV'T?????

Where are you getting your information from? Please source, between your thread and the thread on how the gov't knows best about marijuana use I could use a good laugh.

And YES, FAR MORE THAN 1500 people can be gathered for what you can't seem to get through your head is NOT hacking "on a whim."

Go to 4chan.org. Under the 18+ section, click "Random" and start a new thread. Post this pic as the necessary first photo. In the body of the post, put "Habbo raid for nostalgia! Need /b/lackup!" Then go to Hobbo Hotel at Hobbo.com. The programmers fixed the pool, so it can no longer be closed due to AIDS so some will not come. There will be people that show up, however. See how long it takes you to lose count of each individual person with that character model.

These incidents of "hacking" occur in much the same fashion. Yes, there will always be people trying to organize, like the one from which Operation Payback originated. But they are few and far between, and most posters (or "members" as you seem unable to comprehend do not exist) will ridicule them into oblivion.

Please, for the love of whatever higher power you cling to, educate yourself. I despise christianity. Because of this, I learned all I could about it, if for no other reason than to be able to turn others' backwards "logic" around on them. When did it become the norm for people to say "I HATE THIS AND I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT IT BUT DAMNIT I HATE IT AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN SAY TO CHANGE THAT" and expect people to not try to educate them? I really see no point in posting on a site like this if you are totally closed off from the possibility of acknowledging you may be wrong and listening to other posters input.
edit on 12/11/10 by Magnivea because: Spelling error.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join