It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2010-12-09 Massive UFO activity, missiles and explosions over Japanese volcano.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
WOW, just WOW... I stumbled with this fresh video on YT. The original version was posted by a Japanese channel related to the environmental agency that monitors the activity of the Sakurajima volcano in real time, but there's a second version uploaded by BeePeeOilDisaster, with some translated information about the video:

edit on 12/9/2010 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Also Already posted

and at the top of the page

cmon people

abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

There are several UFOs coming down the sky and it seems that there are some missile shots and some explosions around them. My guess is that these UFOs are monitoring the military drills of USA/Japan, this week. If it's something else, I hope someone puts some light on it. That's weird!! Any ATSer from Japan here???

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by antibren
Also Already posted

and at the top of the page

cmon people

abovetopsecret.com...

I didn't see anything in the front page, nor in the real time topics. "C'mon people??" Get a life!

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
whatever
dont be a baby cause you dont get your flags... or your false satisfaction for trying to "break" news
I just was trying to be nice..if you wanted to see where people were already discussing your very questions...
and yeah it was right at the top of the page.... of the UFO forum where you posted...

new topics

top topics

join