It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks Fog of Infowar and its Ties to The Elite

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   

WikiLeaks Fog of Infowar and its Ties to The Elite

Alex Jones talks with architect John Young, who runs the website Cryptome. The site is a repository for information about freedom of speech, cryptography, spying, and surveillance. In February 2010, Cryptome was briefly shut down by Network Solutions for alleged DMCA violations after it posted a "Microsoft legal spy manual."
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 9-12-2010 by pforkp because: added vid

edit on 9-12-2010 by pforkp because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-12-2010 by pforkp because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Cryptome's John Young has a very revealing interview with Prison Planet's Alex Jones over Wikileaks - how it is a significant source of funds for governments and businesses, how much of the media hype and political effects of WL was predicted by Young on the basis of assuming WL was a CIA/Soros-connected operation, and goes on to predict some future leaks down the line:

- Files on WMDs (nuclear, biological, chemical, radiological)
- nuclear research facilities
- warplans of all nations (for and against one another)
- reports and training literature on black prisons and torture chambers
- Files on clandestine spy agencies
- secret red cross reports on world prisons
- papers on all of the nation's tax agencies
- concrete evidence of the 2000 year history of vatican meddling in global government affairs
- info from the HDD of a major bank - rumoured to be the Bank of America

Young claims that the current infowars are extremely lucrative for both Wikileaks and governments, and goes on to say the two would benefit from being in cahoots. He predicts that this Wikileaks fiasco will be built up even more over time - they're just testing the waters right now with low-level leaks, and will eventually build a full-on cyberwar. We all know war is a moneymaker... This new type of war is no different. With the supposed upcoming military pullout of the Middle East, there is good reason to begin building up motivation for a new money-war... And Young thinks this is it. Post your thoughts/comments/criticism/predictions!

Parts 2 & 3 in the next post.

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by pforkp

PART 2

PART 3

Definately compelling stuff... John Young is my hero - to hell with that corrupt moneystuffer Assange!

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
pretty brilliant actually. if physical warfare is not reaping the monetary benefits it used to, then digiwar can make up for that. Internet licensing fees, internet related taxes, registration fees, penalties, fines...

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by asperetty

...As well as security contracts, investments in technology that increases business competitiveness, increased demand for jobs in the IT sector (and therefore bigger business for post-secondary education), ISP fee hikes for "perks" or "protection", fear tactics to push consumers into buying secure or government-approved technology... And guess who gets to foot the bill for this war too?

Let alone the great excuse for governments to further hide their secrets, for online leakers to charge for their "services", and the push to monetize transparency. Who is REALLY benefitting from these leaks?

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by pforkp

who is benefiting? US of course! we get security, education, employment...what more could we ask for?
gosh our government is just so great. everything they do is just so lovely, because its always for our country's best interest. i love my country. i love the USA, and if you dont, then your a traitor. oh i see something janet napalitano, and im gonna say something! you, pforkp, are a traitor if you don't support the government! you are a terrace! a terrace! a terrace!

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by asperetty

Lol. Thankfully, I'm Canadian. Nice try though, thanks for your input

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by pforkp

admitting you are an enemy combatant?
a terrace! torch errrr!

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
i think john pretty much nailed it.
yea trying to raise $5M in the
1st 6 months is quite out there.
S&F

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Good post. I think it's vital that people see both possible sides to the whole WL affair. Even is Assange were legit, there's no good reason to not look at the downside here.

I agree with John Young though, this is a scam by the CIA/Soros to bring about some parts of the NWO agenda. They can take this thing anyway they want to go with it, which is the part that scares me.

The sudden "hacktivist" rebellion, supposedly in response to Assange's arrest is particularly troubling as it seems to be playing in to the control freaks' hands.

We know he cut a deal with the Israelis. That should bother EVERYONE.

Is this all to deflect the furor over what the Federal Reserve did with over 20 TRILLION of our dollars? All to save an insolvent bank system that should have been allowed to die.

The WL affair holds very troubling potential, governments and international relations can be destroyed and manipulated any way they want depending on what the cables say. This is all about destabilizing the world, which is good for the war profiteers.

The ultimate goal is to crash the economies of the western nations, leaving them vulnerable to the privatization vultures. The cashless society is the desired endl, somehow these cables will produce economic tremors to bring about change, perhaps through insider trading linked back to WL.
edit on 10-12-2010 by Asktheanimals because: added comments

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
A lot of what is being said here is true, and if you think about.. it sounds quite plausible. Now, they're saying it's going to take over a year to figure out if he broke the law???? Something stinks...

I think this needs more attention. Bumping, to play devil's advocate. Sometime's you really don't know who to believe, you just gotta follow your gut.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by pforkp

And if Assange is in cahoots with the Elite, this could explain why there has been very little, if any, damaging info regarding Israel...

www.veteranstoday.com...

Could this perhaps be the reason there are no 911 references in the cables so far? Assange made a deal with Israel NOT to release info damaging to them. I hope WIKI is not just another disinfo agent!

S&F

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
They were already caught saying they would try to discredit wikileaks by tying them to someone or something high profile to discredit them so anyone who believes this is a grade A sucker.

I'm really disappointed in any member of ATS who falls for an already exposed lie.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Valdestine

They were already caught saying they would try to discredit wikileaks by tying them to someone or something high profile to discredit them so anyone who believes this is a grade A sucker. I'm really disappointed in any member of ATS who falls for an already exposed lie.

I came to my own conclusion about Wikileaks without the "help" of outside slandering. I only needed to really think about the situation. I think it's interesting how many people are now coming forward and questioning Wikileaks' intents.

Out of curiosity, who was caught saying they would purposely discredit Wikileaks? Could you pass along a source? I'm disappointed in any ATS member who blindly follows something.

top topics

join