It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

lost book of Nostradomus (ART) Prophecy has happened.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Well, before I start. Prophecy can obviously be taken into different consideration, this is just a viewpoint. but a major one if that.

I do not want to highlight what I have point out, but to show just how prophecy can happen without getting any attention from the public at all.

This picture shows what appears to be a religious leader (pope) who is possibly giving a blessing/position/?knighting?/exchanging powers to a kneeling individual. That is not what is important.

What is important are the women. They are showing their back on the religious leader. Those bitches. LOL
en.wikipedia.org...
Obviously, something has happened. During an episode of the history channel they explained how the church "may" turn their back to women (again). many can be seen through youtube. (cannot find specific artwork)

If you find the video about the picture, please embed it. It is getting late here

Now, old news, new news. I have found a lot of stir within vatican news about women being ordained (on going debate). Now the truth is that I heard much rumours about the discussion (knew it would not go far), but discussion none the less is better than no discussion. Correct?

Anywho, a recent news article from vatican has turned my attention to the Holiest many on earth opinion of women and ordination. www.catholicnews.com...

"The church has 'no authority' to ordain women. The point is not that we are saying we don't want to, but that we can't," he said. This requires obedience by Catholics today, he added. "This obedience may be arduous in today's situation, but it is important precisely for the church to show that we are not a regime based on arbitrary rule. We cannot do what we want," the pope said.

edit on 9-12-2010 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

Interpretation is everything.
edit on 9-12-2010 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Quite hard to ascertain whether they are undisputedly women.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I only see one woman with her back turned but. . .

Plate 77 which some of the interpreters believe represents the current leader of the Catholic Church, Pope Benedict and how women will soon make a stand against this religious group.

Plate 77 from the Lost Book. The Staff being held because of the two lines is representative of the tree of life. The figure is the Pope and as you can see, not only is said staff being taken away from him but women are turning their backs on him. That is reflective of the Divine Feminine no longer being suppressed. It is a great time of balance, and she is being called back into things as she should. I’m sure a lot of women are feeling it, I know I am. I’m sure a lot of men are feeling it too. I’m noticing that in some of my interactions and even with my manly men. I don’t think the fire burning at the bottom is indicative of destruction. Fire can also be cleansing, I think it is symbolic of that cleansing.

Plate 77 this is said to signify the return of the feminine wisdom. The return of the sacred feminine, in the form of Mary Magdalene.

edit on 12/9/2010 by AnteBellum because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pirateofpsychonautics
Quite hard to ascertain whether they are undisputedly women.

Indeed, most prophecy is vague. Always has been. But all prophecy has happened in the past and has come in the future. In some form or the other. Now, this is no different.

Vatican, Judaism and probably Islam have all agreed not to believe in MODERN PROPHECY.

Nostradamus and Edgar Cacye are probably the greatest examples of modern prophets. This would obviously give humans independent power that has no connection to any religious establish and would create major finical deficit.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnteBellum
I only see one woman with her back turned.

2nd

Interpretation is everything.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I just added some info to my first post.

2nd
edit on 12/9/2010 by AnteBellum because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

If this drawing was by Nostrodamus, what makes it a prophecy? The church existed in his time, and they didn't ordain women then.
Maybe it's a representation on how things were then or of the churches attitude to women.

new topics

top topics

join