It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have These Chemtrail Formations Been Appearing In Your City Lately?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Sorry, but I grew up near a major US airport in the 70’s, and persistent contrails most certainly existed back then. They appear in old movies, including in a very famous scene in the movie “Patton”. There are photos of them from NASA’s first space missions taken from orbit.

The only difference between now and then is that there are simply more persistent contrails then ever before. There are two reasons for this: first, because the number of flights has increased exponentially on a yearly basis since then, and secondly, because the airlines started phasing out their older aircraft in the mid 90’s. The newer more fuel-efficient aircraft engines have been shown to run at cooler temperatures and cause persistent contrails over a wider variety of atmospheric conditions.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

Hmmm Well ATS staff member I would like you to get me some pictures of "Persistent" "Contrails" with commercial planes landing at any domestic/international airport. This does not include planes flying overhead above 10,000 feet that are clearly not landing at any commercial airport. Our government has known about manipulation through chemtrails for a very long time, so it is very possible you saw a few. But whats happening now is an obvious manifestation of the Fourth Reich we call our government. They have the power to carry this out without informing a damn soul.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

So, what chemicals are being used in this, coyote? And i know im asking questions you do not directly have, maybe, but humor me, eh?

To what end? What is the purpose of such control? I cant imagine anything on that scale would have anything to do with anything, except for money. However, poisoning the land is not profitable, so im having trouble making the connections there.

To get to a stable system, they would need to release said chemicals on a certain frequency. This will not be done haphazardly, as such large (if its happening) operations will try to make use of efficiency as much as possible since it adds up quickly on that scale. If the chemicals used are known, what intervals and at what quantity would it need to be released into the atmosphere to get desired results? What drop patterns would be most effective? What might the suppliers be of said chemical?

If one can compare the frequency of chemical release, with commercial flight patterns, and documentations of day after day of con/chemtrails (present or not in the sky, the sky itself keeps getting documented, at least by a static stillframe), thats a good step, has it been done?

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
It is clear that something is being sprayed. In the last week or so, over central Texas, they have been spraying like crazy. it is obvious, but most people simply don't pay any attention. I do.
Over my area, ALL of the clouds on some days are chemtrails. ALL OF THEM. I have watched the jets emit the "contrails", and watched them expand like an oily stain. And they drift and expand until they become the atmosphere we all breathe. We almost never have a day without a cloud, when we used to have many.
The "fog" hangs in the air, and you can see it if you know what to look for. It is like a haze...when there really shouldn't always BE a haze. The air never really gets clear anymore.
To me, the chemtrail argument is not winnable with those that choose not to believe, (or maybe they are paid not to believe I don't know and don't much care), because the proof that is required is unattainable. But, evidence exists that the environment is being contaminated by aluminum and barium, and these elements have been tied to patents for weather modification.
It is a shame that we have to be subjected to not only this spraying but also the people here on ATS that constantly ridicule those that question the who, what and why of this spraying. They always demand proof, as if it should be as easy as snapping a photograph, always with the understanding that they are the ultimate authority on truth.
It is an absurd "reality" that they would project upon us. But, the reality is, that something is being sprayed and we don't know what it is. Until we know, those that say it isn't happening are not helping any of us.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by sinohptik

As far as the frequency, on some days I have seen planes spraying every 1.5 hours all day long (interspersed by some other air traffic that do not have trails coming out of them to differentiate.) That's quite frequent in my opinion, especially when it happens like that for several days in a row. Interestingly, the skies were completely clear on Thanksgiving and the day after and then it started back up again. The weather conditions on those days compared to others was not much different.

If the chemicals used are known, what intervals and at what quantity would it need to be released into the atmosphere to get desired results? What drop patterns would be most effective? What might the suppliers be of said chemical?

Those are questions that only those involved would know. I would guess the most effective drop patterns would be the one's that we are observing. Suppliers? TPTB and their intelligence agency arms (CIA, etc) I'm sure have connections with all sorts of bad people. Dow maybe? Perhaps the people that made Agent Orange for Vietnam? Some off the book chemical company with indications of being a CIA front. Kind of a silly question, like I would know that.

To what end? What is the purpose of such control? I cant imagine anything on that scale would have anything to do with anything, except for money. However, poisoning the land is not profitable,

I've answered this before, but I will humor you. Poisoning the land is not profitable unless you happen to hold the patent for the crops that can grow in highly aluminized or Ph distorted soil. There are such patents recently filed. Purpose of such control? I have heard that one of the things in the trails are sedatives. Population docility would be a purpose. How about sickening the population for both Big Pharma profit and depopulation purposes? That's both profit and control. There are probably more that I haven't mentioned but those are the ones that float immediately to the top of my head.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

However, since she's at least a "public figure" (??), since the description mentions her name, and occupation, then I should be able to get in touch with her, via email, and clear up some of HER terribly incorrect misconceptions.....but, I wonder if anyone else has already tried, yet??

You go right ahead and do that. Please report back here on what you find out. Perhaps it will be you who has some incorrect misconceptions cleared up. But then again, I'm pretty sure you won't try to contact her and report back. You already have your mind made up and writing her off as crazy and deluded from just that is directly from a psy-ops play book-If you can't refute the information move straight to character assassination to make everybody else disregard the info on the basis it is coming from a deluded person. Fairly effective unless someone recognizes the tactic.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   

I thought about the schedules too but ruled it out due both to the recent appearance of these on a route that I have been driving since July as well as the clear esoteric, geometric symbolism that was being expressed.

Let's see... you have been driving the route since July, but have only noticed these esoteric symbols starting in December? The prophecy is fulfilled:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   

I find it very interesting that you seem to want and argue with other members when a logical answer is given to you. You have done this in a different thread and now you want to throw out your educational background that makes it seem like you did not get what you paid for my friend. With a reply from someone that is different from what you think is the whole reason this site exists. Debate the reply and stop trying to prove that you are always right, because guess what nobody is always right and that is a guarantee. Why not try this for once read the reply and try to figure out why they have a different thought than you then try to come to a conclusion as to why your observation is a better fit to what you describe than theirs and you may find that to be easier than calling others names and telling them they don't have a clue as to what they are talking about. I will leave you with this and remember this there are members who want you to believe they know what they are talking about, and then there are those that do know what they are talking about, so now it is up to you to decide which person is replying to you and truthfully it isn't hard to make that decision.

This isn't anything personal I just felt it needed to be said and sorry for the off topic reply will not happen again.

I also see many planes on my way home from work which is near Atlanta and see many contrails of planes coming and going and can assure you that it is impossible to judge the height of these planes. I have seen numerous planes that look like they are at the same altitude,yet only one contrail which would be my guess they are at different altitudes but the perspective of where I am seeing them from makes it look like the same altitude when they are not.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Also, if any body is interested, Intel Hub featured a whistle blower on the whole chem trail thing

theintelhub.com...

The FAKE story about Evergreen International Airlines?? Already exposed as FAKE, here on ATS, in a previous thread.

Evergreen Air and a Secret Chemtrail Facility: (Whisleblowers & full of info)

MY POST from 2 June, 2010, demolishing it.

The OP of that thread realized he/she had been fooled. This is the mark of a great ATS member, who takes the information offered, and learns from it: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Other thread about EVERGREEN (just type that into ATS search) at about the same time, early summer:

Evergreen Air and a Secret Chemtrail Facility

AND, about a year before that one:

Chemtrails Flights Exposed - Evergreen Aviation (A CIA Front)

WELCOME to the Internet, where ANY and ALL lies are available, free of charge, to anyone gullible enough to believe in them.......

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   

I have to ask you this and I am just wondering something, you state you have done research in this field correct,at least that is what you are saying, correct?

Don't know how much you know about that stuff, don't want to get into an argument with you about it. I've been studying in that field for 20 years. Suffice it to say that based on a number of different knowledge sets, I have determined that this isn't your run of the mill contrail and further that it is intentionally being done by people who understand, or at least take orders from people who understand esoteric principals, and that the "clocking" referred to in this post is a relatively new phenomenon. I posted this, in part out of curiosity to see if other people noticed it, again as confirmation or rule out of an educated prediction.

So I have to ask you this, have you researched this field as or should I say as well as you researched something else say such as the Georgia Guidestones and FEMA coffins, because if so you may want to keep researching a bit more. I have a hard time trying to see why you insist that you know more about the subjects at hand and anybody else because they have a different conclusion than what you think is the only answer. Having a college degree does not mean you know more than someone that does not have one it just means you are book smart not life smart. You can get more knowledge of certain things in life than you can from a book.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   

What is it with you? When someone replies to your post you automatically call them dis info agents or their reply is a psy ops reply,what is with that? IMHO you don't seem to know what dis info or a psy ops reply really is do you? Please before you post something calling these replies dis info think about what you are going to reply to, because all you are doing is making yourself look more like a person that cannot have a serious debate on the subject, but someone who thinks his answer is right and everyone who disagree with you is a dis info agent and is wrong. Which is truly sad my friend. If you don't want to debate the evidence then quit posting on ATS and you can always be right at least in your mind you will be.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Sorry that you (and a few adoring fans in here) are so deluded. Along with this lady in Mendocino...it is symptomatic of the gross ignorance that abounds...and the naivete' and gullibility that is so easily preyed upon, by people who plant the ridiculous "chemtrail" bug in your ear.

WHERE is your evidence?!?

The airplanes that are equipped to "spray"?

The locations (HAS to be an airport, of some kind, right?) on the ground where they are serviced. loaded with this "dastardly" and "unknown substance"...and of course, re-fueled for the next "mission"??

WHERE are all of the pilots, in order to accomplish this?? Remember when you (and, so laughable, that was) had the "theory" (wrongly) about the "120,000 missing jets" (an assumption based on NOTHING factual, at all...just a misunderstanding of the details of a news story!!)? Remember that? HOW MANY PEOPLE would be needed, to fly all of those?? AND, not to mention, the people on the ground...the sheer numbers, in terms of personnel and man-hours....but, bet that never crossed your mind, did it??

FINALLY....the math!! The physics!! The sheer impossibility of it, as people mistake ordinary contrails, form ordinary commercial airplanes, flying normal, ordinary routes to destinations far and wide....mistaking THOSE contrails for "chemtrails", as it the skies aren't crowded enough with the passenger and cargo traffic already!!!

"chemtrails" are a load of BS!!! Spurred by rampant ignorance, and "Chicken Little", head-in-the-sand attitudes, with a hefty dose of some intentional hoaxing shenanigans thrown in, here and there....people do it FOR FUN!!! Just to get reactions out of the "chemtrail" sheeple!! Personally, I don't consider those kinds of practical jokes to be funny, too lowbrow for my taste......

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

That's all it is is debate. I just point out things as I see them, plus I assume that there are a fair amount of diinfo/psyops posts and point out those strategies when I see them (this appears to be another attempt at character assassination) And when did I call people names? (aside from using Mr.Skeptic once I have never called people names-called them out yes, that's different. )

People are still ignoring the most vital aspect of this post, which is the clocking and the angles, and the prediction of where and when lines would occur on the same day. So, until people address this issue with me beyond "you must be seeing something" this whole thing becomes absurd. Time and again I have said let's move past the black and white false choice propaganda dialectic of do they or don't they exist and talk about the interesting aspects of my OP. Until then it's just psy-ops propaganda in my opinion (up to and including the character assassination.) So what of the other points in my OP?
edit on 12-12-2010 by coyotepoet because: grammar

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   

I recognize psy-ops operations, have read plenty of Goebbels and Bernays and know how this works. Like I said before, I assume that there are a fair amount of disinfo agents on this forum but also recognize that there are legitimate skeptics arguing their point. I don't call everyone disinfo agents, just point out tactics when I see them. But this is getting way away from the topic of the original post. And like I explained to the person on page 1, this post was not intended to debate the existence or non-existence of chemtrails, there are plenty of other posts for that. This is for people to share their experiences, particularly as it relates to the patterns in my OP. On a thread with an intention like that, this rediculous debate could be considered off topic and will be addressed to the moderators as such if this kind of thing continues on this thread. If you want to debate the existence of chemtrails go to another post. All I have been trying to do is defend myself against these black and white arguments not necessarily try to prove myself one way or the other. So unless you want to discuss the elements in my OP, do not continue trying to push the do they or don't they exist dialectic.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   

People are still ignoring the most vital aspect of this post, which is the clocking and the angles, and the prediction of where and when lines would occur on the same day. So, until people address this issue with me beyond "you must be seeing something" this whole thing becomes absurd.

The "clocking" and the angles were addressed on the first page by defcon5. It is you who have been ignoring this explanation. The reason why you are able to predict the appearance of these contrails is because they are regularly scheduled commercial flights.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Having a college degree does not mean you know more than someone that does not have one it just means you are book smart not life smart. You can get more knowledge of certain things in life than you can from a book.

And what does this have to do with the topic at hand aside from making it look like I don't know what I'm talking about? Honestly, lets stick to the topic here. This thread had gotten absurdly out of hand due to all those people who feel like they have to jump on a thread that doesn't even have anything to do with the do they or don't they exist argument to prove that chemtrails don't exist or that the people that say they do are just nuts or misinformed. Again, this is not the topic of this post and will be discussed with the moderator in the future.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Okay, lets try this again, Defcon didn't prove anything except by the fact that he completely disappeared when I called him on his stuff (do you see any posts from him after that point?)

If it was just regularly scheduled flights then one would expect that the lines would be going out at approximately the same angle. However, my prediction and the actual result was that the lines were going out at successively higher angles to match the rise of the sun. It was not simply a matter of perspective as my perspective changed on number of different occasions during this time. That and the fact that there are strong similarities between this and ancient sun tracking rituals tells me it goes a little deeper than just regularly scheduled flights. Good for you for staying on topic though.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   

You know there is so much that I would love to say but I will go by the ATS T&C rules. I will ask this of you though where is all the evidence that backs your claims? And I remember you saying this...

I'm not going to repeat myself again here, read my other posts to see what kind of research I've done over the past 20 years. I personally am the type of researcher that confirms information through multiple unrelated sources (especially non-internet sources) before I believe something. So far all you've given me about your "research" is a few Google earth pictures. What other kinds of unrelated, non-internet source research have you done to make you so convinced about your point of view?

So you obviously have enough evidence from your research that will show the comments you have made are verifiable and you can post all of it for us to see. Or am I missing something here, please enlighten us with the evidence. We are waiting, and you can even post stuff from Alex Jones and his new buddy Jesse Ventura but remember their credibility has a lot of holes in them. Feel free to respond anytime you would like.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   

But why are they planning their flights to align with your personal commute? Someone taking a different route would see the angles differently. Perhaps you should shake them up by varying your commute on a daily basis.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Really? My knowledge sets are primarily perception psychology and esoteric studies, which was why the sun angle thing caught my attention so much. "Proving" it to you just wastes more space on this thread and is pointless since you've got your mind made up already. At least I'm willing to look at and study the flight stuff someone else posted on this thread. Are you willing to study esoteric topics to see my point of view or are you convinced that those things don't exist too?
edit on 12-12-2010 by coyotepoet because: Filler

edit on 12-12-2010 by coyotepoet because: last sentence

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

C'mon now. I never said that it was all about me and my perceptions/perspective. That is in fact why I started this post in the first place was to see if anybody else had a similar experience that I could verify mine by. It wasn't so much the point from which I was observing it but rather what I observed and its similarities to other things I know much more about. This was actually a humble, what experiences have others had post until the debunkers rolled in and tried to take over the thread.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join