It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have These Chemtrail Formations Been Appearing In Your City Lately?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
During this time of year I am on my way to work as the sun is rising. About 4 days ago, I noticed something with the chemtrails that I hadn't before-these trails were at a perfect angle from the ground and literally straddled the sun. The first day a trail shot right above the sun and then at the same angle a little while later when it was just under the sun. A few days ago it was under first and then over. Today this happened, unfortunately I was unable to get a photograph so I sketched it. Times and angles are approximate, but the pattern was clear. Is this a sick chemtrail clock marking the time until the next phase of the agenda is attempted? Over the past few days, when it was just the 2 lines it wasn't clear to me what was going on. With today's multi-lined, perfectly angled and lined up formations the timing aspect became obvious.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0a9a080164bb.jpg[/atsimg]

I also started seeing these today too, which is new. It would come from the horizon at a more or less straight line and then take a steep angle straight up, making a really long and thick trail in that direction too. I could clearly see that it was jets doing this (instead of missiles)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fa25b9205a5f.jpg[/atsimg]

The other thing that was worthy of note today was that there seemed to be a squadron of these chemtrail spraying jets (there were other jets similar altitudes-no contrails to diferentiate.) At one point I counted 10 of them, some going in rows of 3,others off in various parts of the same patch of sky.

I've been watching the skies pretty closely since I noticed an serious increase in these trails at the beginning of November, and the things in the sky over the past few days have been new. Is this happening over anybody else's city?

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Posted in wrong forum, don't know how to remove. Post any comments at this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

Do you believe in every conspiracy that exists? I am just curious, have you ever researched the opposing side? Do you believe that every long skinny cloud in the sky is a chem trail, or just the ones that last longer then 20 minutes?

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
To reply to the threads title: NO.

Can someone who 'believes' in 'chemtrails' please explain to me their beliefs? Are they basically the contrails /aircraft exhaust you see in the sky?

I think that's basically what it is; Plane exhaust.

top topics

join