It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Young on the Alex Jones Show 2010-12-09 Thursday

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Watch the entire interview on Youtube.com, however, watch the one on this thread to hear the list of things coming up in the following days to come from wikileaks side.

Alex talks with architect John Young, who runs the website Cryptome. The site is a repository for information about freedom of speech, cryptography, spying, and surveillance. In February 2010, Cryptome was briefly shut down by Network Solutions for alleged DMCA violations after it posted a "Microsoft legal spy manual."

Young just said that the 2,000 year old secret history of the Vatican will be revealed and afterward the Islamic version will also be revealed. To me it seems that by now, a large majority of folks might want to start buying into what the Orion Conspiracy has to say. I have been following up on conspiracies for a while now, and this whole New Age thing is coming in at full swing. They are going to destroy major religions and reveal just how corrupt they really are. This is exactly what needs to happen, and I'll tell you what... it can go two ways from here on out. When people learn the truth, they will either A, kill each other or B, go into the new age with an open mindset.

I for one choose to go into the New Age with an open mind set because its time, its time to move forward. All these banks are going down, all this corruption will finally come to an end. Like i have said before, we will experience really dark times before everything starts running the way it should.

His sources say:

* Files on North Korea, Cuba, Venezuela, Iran and perhaps most significantly, Israel - its weaponry, war plans, assassination squads, foreign sources of funds, Mossad and its collaborators
* Files on weapons of mass destruction, nuclear, biological, chemical, radiological. Top secret files of the IAEA on nuclear non-proliferation contributed and deceptively withheld by a bevy of nations, ie, the CIA's Valerie Plame and related front companies
* Files of global WMD research laboratories and the status of reserve stocks of offensive and defensive weapons
* War plans of all nations, for and against one another
* Files of billionaire political meddlers
* Files of the major world banks and their attorneys
* Files of national tax agencies.

Also... "Perhaps the crown jewels would be the volumnious archives of The Vatican's two millennia of worldwide complicity with the globe's most evil empires. Second best, the Islamic version."

edit on 9-12-2010 by drkid because: Added More.

new topics

join