It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its time I joined the community.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Hello! G'day! Yes I misspelled my user name but I also missed breakfast and we all know which is more important don't we? A correctly spelled user name of course. I can go on living knowing I missed breakfast but the fact I missed the opportunity to correct my user name will now haunt me for the rest of these forum posting days. Intellectual suicide? Yes. Will I rise again?...Boom! I'm back and I've come to the conclusion that 'Civilian' should be spelled with two 'L's. Why? Just because. Now that's settled...

I'm here because there can never be "too many" voices. My time has come to include my self in such a community. To embrace the collective spirit of alternative thinking and continuing the strength to unite people, human beings and advocating the powerful notion that "our lives have value." Every single one of us. (Thank you Mr. Finch)

I'm here because this place represents more than just a congregation of like minded individuals. It represents the interpolation and banding together of passionate minds. Ones that heed the need for freedom and change in challenging times.

I'm here to be a part of a collective consciousness, one that empowers us to break free from traditional thinking, statistics and trends. Free from the false beingness that is fabricated as real. Free to feel the value, the momentous potential, that we as human beings hold in our hands.

We're all born human beings but it is our perceptions of our reality that divide us. We're all born with the capacity to be curious but it is our ability to remain primal that contains us. We survive as being the fittest, most intelligent species yet we pit our perceived differences as cause to keep surviving against our own when we are not in need of anger, we are not in need of suffering, we are not in need of fear. Our peace will come from an awakening of our full potential. This starts at such places as ATS, and I look forward to the communications that will follow.

Regards,
CivilianX

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
nice intro, and welcome

have fun on the boards

be good

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by CivillianX

Hi CivillianX, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Backgrounds

Signature Guidelines

ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
You could front out the user name spelling by forever more pretending that you are a very civil Chinese techno girl

Lian

also known as Ah Lian. The typical kind of chinese girl only found in Singapore who listens to techno, speaks vulgar (mostly in Chinese and Hokkien). Often found with straight dyed hair. The female version of

link

Hope that helps

Welcome
edit on 9-12-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Thanks for the welcome guys

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Great, Welcome Aboard.
Bit of advice,
I've been lurking for years, and as of late, There have been COUNTLESS Hoax/Spam threads which offer no merit.
Try and avoid those, Remember, "Deny Ignorance"

Once you filter through this though, You can really find some gold here. There are Great Topics Daily, and It will be really good to have another to give opinions and feedback.

Hope you enjoy your time here.

regards,

CD

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Hi CivillianX and welcome to ATS. Based on your introduction, I think I will enjoy reading your posts...

Good luck, have fun, and explore!

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

join