It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More of a question...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Although i have seen alot of evidence to support the 2012 theory and to me it does seem plausable. What if, on that day in december nothing happens, just another "normal" day on "normal" planet earth?** Will it change your opinion or make you slightly more skeptical of what you see and read?

** The use of "normal" is because no one really knows what normal is lol.
edit on 9-12-2010 by margionaltheory because: wordrd wrong lol

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by margionaltheory

It's scary enough to think of what would happen if it did! Just kidding. I like to think I'm a seeing is believing kinda person. If it happens, wow, what a mind blower. If it doesnt, I'll go to the next day as before. I dont wait for it, root for it, believe it, but I enjoy reading about it. It holds the same interest as reading a really good book. May be a story, but it's pretty wild to read about. Especially if I can see some logic in the concept, no matter how small or how great, Id have to see some pretty strong proof of it to believe it.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I think the word "evidence" should be in quotes. It kind of freaks me out, but I think that people have too much time on their hands and look for "evidence" that is really a coincidence. In some ways I think it would be nice for something to change, but I have a feeling that nothing will. I will be a little more prepared, just in case some religous fanatic presses the wrong button, because he or she believes that it is the end.
If it is the end, I will probably burn one, If it isn't the end, I will probably burn one. lol

new topics

join