It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul on Wiki Leaks

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I dont like wiki, assange, or the whole way this situation is going. I particularly dislike the people Assange had aligned hmself with and I cant believe that anyone here would if they really investigated them. HOWEVER.. I also dont have to side with Paul 100% on everything he feels in order to see he has some sense. He appears to have been very careful to not condone the theft of the cables themselves by Manning.. just the dissemination of the info done by wiki... some should note this.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage
I dont like wiki, assange, or the whole way this situation is going. I particularly dislike the people Assange had aligned hmself with and I cant believe that anyone here would if they really investigated them. HOWEVER.. I also dont have to side with Paul 100% on everything he feels in order to see he has some sense. He appears to have been very careful to not condone the theft of the cables themselves by Manning.. just the dissemination of the info done by wiki... some should note this.

Reasonable assesment..You are right that Paul would not condone the theft on TV but I'd wager he does agree with the reasoning..
Ron Paul is always very carefull in what he says and many take that the wrong way or worse, deliberatly twist what he says..

But I'm yet to see anyone disscredit him to any great extent..

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Why do you think that they are a govt. op? I am sorry but this is one time I think you may be wrong. I think Ron is an Honest as they come, and if what you state is true, I give up!

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

The third time RP has hyped wikileaks? Therefore he's a stooge???

Is this some sort of three strike rule in play? I don't get it.

As for palin, she belongs in a nuthouse, or an elementary school. She does not even know about the 73 oil embargo, let alone other, more tumultuous historical events. She has the zionist tongue in her ear and between her legs, coming out her mouth. You just cannot point out enough bad things about her. We gotta stop that global warming, yep.

Palin is pure evil, period. She may be too stupid to realize it, which makes it worse. That would mean that the jews flattery tricks have completely dissolved her flaccid brain, leaving only a goo that speaks in squawky tones.... Flattery works on 999 or 1000 victims. Those who know the power that belongs to God are much less susceptible to flattery.

RP is probably feeling some guilt for a political life that has always stopped one step short of delivering the mail, due to zionist cries of anti-semitism. He had his chances on live debates. 911. The framing of the enemies of jews. The crooks he is surrounded by at work, acting like termites against the pursuit of life, liberty, and getting off the smart (monitoring) grid etc.... Perhaps he is realizing this, and finally stepping to the plate. Moreover, they have framed him on cnn with the caption 'PSYCHO TALK', besides having a wire haired scott kubick saw him off at the legs pre-election style at everyone's favorite now yankee doodle dandy FOX. I don't think he falls for flattery tricks, though he does not stand up to the jews, ever. Perhaps the latter will change? I pray so, because he must be in politics for some purpose other than utterly shutting down when the first race card from the jew deck is played. The man has simply GOT to have a bit of a grudge. Sadly, if he gains any traction, he will have to be put down. At this point, anything that is good for America will take a bullet.

But palin???? She would bloom like a well lubricated hollywood star, guaranteed success, and it would cement our doom.

edit on 10-12-2010 by starless and bible black because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join