It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New UFO Film Revives A Classic Story

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
11 weeks after Pearl Harbor was attacked, a UFO appeared over Culver City, California that was witnessed by 1 million people.

edit on 9-12-2010 by WashingtonGrewHemp because: typo

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by WashingtonGrewHemp

I love this case! Has to be one of my favorites...

That being said, though, this has viral marketing written all over it, considering Battle: Los Angeles is coming out next year.

Still, doesn't mean I'm not totally stoked to see both of these movies! Thanks for bringing this documentary to my attention. I'll definitely be looking out for it!

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Good find man! I prefer this documentary over the Hollywood variety. I wonder at what stage the manhatan project was in 11 weeks after pearl harbor? Could it be a day when we figured fision out, or some other significan event?

Nothing here really jumps out at me:

www.historyorb.com...

reply to post by WashingtonGrewHemp

edit on 9-12-2010 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by oaf21

I never really heard of it I don't think, but maybe I did. You're right about the viral marketing thing probably, but this documentary looked pretty low budget. I just want to know more about the incident itself.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

I would say that most UFO encounters in the mid to late 20th century were probably nuclear weapons related. I'm still trying to figure it all out. It's a never-ending conundrum.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
The preview looked great, though not sure why they chose the music, etc that was in the trailer. Judging by the response of the others in the theater, it seemed a shared perception.....

However, it seems to have NOTHING in common with the classic UFO case...other than location.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

I'm a little confused about this post now, haha.
Still, I'm curious about this supposed case...

top topics

join