It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

freemasonary, Lucifer Trust and the UN

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 07:51 PM
link   
www.ordination.org... just been googling and found this article on the net (second article down page) "The Spiritual Foundation of the United Nations The Lucis Trust"
"The Lucis Trust is the Publishing House which prints and disseminates United Nations material. It is a devastating indictment of the New Age and Pagan nature of the UN. Lucis Trust was established in 1922 as Lucifer Trust"

[edit on 3-7-2004 by ThePunisher]

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Firstly the link has nothing whatsoever to do with Freemasonry. The only thing that I see remotely related are the links to Freemasonry-hate sites at the bottom of the page.

Secondly, the link seems to place a lot of it's attention on the word Lucifer.
I suggest you put Lucifer in the ATS search engine or go look on the net to find out the truth about that one.

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I suggest you read the book by John J. Robinson, A pilgrims path, Freemasony and the religious rights, perhaps some of this misconception will be explain to you.

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Yawn, another hate filled website against Freemasonry and Freemasons. There are a many people who are deluded and in need of help. Regular Freemasonry has nothing to do with secret societies. We are men who believe in the 'Supreme Being' who made the Universe and we help all people in this World and enjoy the fellowship of our Masonic Craft.

Brother Gerard

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 08:31 PM
link   
More junk distributed by people who think they have all of the answers and feel compelled to save us from the forces of evil. Blah!

Here's my favorite: chick

Peace,
BG

new topics

top topics

join