It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two dreams a couple years ago i can't forget.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
It was during a period of time where i was trying to quit smoking weed, and a couple days in i had a dream, well what i remember of it at least, where i went to hit a bong, and i lit the weed, started pulling, and then about a inch from the smoke hitting my lips, i stoped pulling (This is all in 3rd person)

and then a couple days later i had another dream i remembered, well at least part of it (its good to mention i never remember my dreams) i was sitting on my front porch when all of a sudden a small cop car, as big as a RC cop car, drove out from under my porch, and then grew into a fullsize copcar and then i woke up.

thought i might list these for people that like reading about dreams, i always thought they were a little weird

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

Ahhhhh....the good ol' quit smokin w3ed dreams....The last time I quit I had extremely weird vivid dreams too, as a matter of fact I can pretty much say that every time I decided to lay off the herb I encounter the vivid dreams, typically lasts around two weeks for me personally

I'm no physician, but my best guess is that some of the stoned ass cells in the brain and nurons and synapses that haven't been firing for a while begin to fire....Again, just a guess....Problem for was always that I couldn't recall the dreams due to that damn short term memory loss.....

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I always remembered my dreams whilst under the influence of Green. They were always amazing too!

I had a dream which i remember vividly a few months back that i was on a beach with a couple of hot chicks and loads of other people running around in the sea (as the tide was out)
Anyway all i remember is there was loads of people and the sun was setting , everybody was jumping around throwing mud at each other and basically just enjoying themselves.
Next day it was in the papers that over 50 people had to be rescued in Scotland after getting caught by the tide.
No one was hurt thank god.

Shook me up pretty bad as i never remember my dreams,and i never dream about being at a beach or near the sea as i haven't been in years.

www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
And there goes this thread.....

Sadly but thankfully rules prohibit such conversations from taking place on ATS.

top topics

join