It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Painting Piece Changed Me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
That was astounding. My heart resounds. It were as if my life was passing before my eyes. Lyrics online brought to life...and I'm here like mesmerized...and I am speechless...It was like the "Shattered Artists" lyrics come to life...the painting was like being in a hall of mirrors...shattered but without tears... Then it was draped , then painted, and changed...one of the most beautiful things that I've ever seen. So perfectly sweet the script. As if I can make metaphors drip from everybody's lips...and I am now humility. Still it could have been synchronicity. And I'm the one that scores the music. Either one of my theories it's beautiful.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonsmusic

I wanna see

Any linksies?

spec

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by speculativeoptimist

I wanna see

Any linksies?

spec

Spec, I already feel like I've somewhat lessened it, just by expressing it. It stays as it is. It's a song. That's what this forum is for. It's not for trying to prove anything. Although I'm being as real as I am.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Fair enough, glad you were moved by something beautiful today dm

Peace,
spec

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
is the text the song or your feelings of how a song touched you??? if its how the song touched you why dont you let us hear it

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by speculativeoptimist

Fair enough, glad you were moved by something beautiful today dm

Peace,
spec

Indeed , Spec. Glad you are getting me, man. Though I completely understand your right to ask about it. It's the Colbert painting from last night's show. There were several images of Colbert, like in a hall of mirrors.(as if the image were shattered) And they had the painting draped. (look in my profile for Shattered Artists and you will see the lyrics it resonates with) Then they painted it and then they changed it. It went well with the lyrics I mentioned above. And I felt honored, or like I was resonating with everything. OK, now I'm gonna stop sounding like I just got some kind of award I didn't know was coming

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker10
is the text the song or your feelings of how a song touched you??? if its how the song touched you why dont you let us hear it

I wrote the lyrics to a song, here www.abovetopsecret.com...

And then I saw something on the Colbert Report that completely resonated with it. I can't really do a good job of explaining it. I've expressed it in more detail above... But I hope that makes some kind of sense. For me it was like my heart opening. It was beauty. Intelligent design and synchronicity.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Tonight on the Daily Show Jon Stewart's piece with the rapping politician who spent 13 million suddenly made me a bit paranoid about some ATS and Comedy Central synchronicities due to the multiple levels of metaphor used in their pieces...
I had to re-examine the theme of the Colbert piece to see if the postulated allusion-like thing were a mocking one of some kind...
But ultimately I examined the themes, and it's not. Colbert and his writers are using the artists to deface his own image, and at the climax they are basically mocking dictatorship in the picture. It resonates with my wavelength and the script is similar to some of my lyrics which I mentioned...maybe on accident. Maybe they were being shattered artists, and either way I was right to be honored.

top topics

join