It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Government Violently Assaults Hollywood Actor For Failing To Fund Illegal Wars

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

Where are you from? I hope it isn't the USA. Have you read our Constitution?

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoArmsJames
Hey OP, what made you think it was ok to plagiarize Fascist Soup word for word in your opening post? US Government Violently Assaults Hollywood Actor For Failing To Fund Illegal Wars

Maybe because he runs the site.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Smack

Well now that you ask I suppose I could post another wall of text about the ins and outs of the federal and state budget system, but I won’t.

US Budget Search page

You as a citizen have the duty of looking into what your government is doing. Now you can argue that the government cooks the books so to speak and you can never trust what any government employee does. The problem with that is that if we lie about things in the government, we get fired, or in the case of the military, get charged under Article 92 of the UCMJ. We tend to like having a job, and by extension, money, so we tell the truth and fill out the paper work. Taxes are very serious when it comes to records keeping. How as a government can you have credit if you don't have an income? If you don't have credit, you cannot take out loans to pay for things above and beyond what you take in? You can call me names, and point out supposed faults in my thinking, but you cannot deny the truth about taxes. I for one like that I don’t have to pay the garbage man, I also like not paying tolls on every road I drive on. I also sleep soundly knowing that if my house catches on fire someone will be dispatched to put it out. I am a big fan of water being piped into my house from miles away, as that would be one pain in the ass to walk. One last thing that I would like to point out is that the internet that you are using was developed with *Drum roll* Tax payer dollars! So yes, I know that my tax money goes to two programs Social Security and Medicare by name, I see that on my Leave and Earning Statement (LES), and I know that my Federal Income tax gets put into a huge fund which is divided between all of the federal departments. I like to think that it goes to the DoD and then is used for the manning funding, and then is put right back into my pay check, but for all I know the money is used for the Department of Transportation maintaining the Interstate Highway System. I also like to think that my State income tax is used to pay for the Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) food program. My children are all Lactose Intolerant, so that program helps to pay for the lactose free or soy milk they drink. I also like to think that my state taxes go to pay for snow removal, because up here in North Dakota, it snows a hell of a lot and I would hate buy my own plow to mount on my car just to get to the gas station. I know again that this is most likely not the case, but it’s nice to dream.

Another point I would like to make is that according to my LES, last year I paid the government a total of $4,564.57, however my tax return was over $10,000. So really, the government paid me for being alive and producing children...

Sorry, I got carried away and did give you a wall of text.
edit on 10-12-2010 by Obinhi because: changed think to thing

edit on 10-12-2010 by Obinhi because: Made last point abit more clear by adding 'last year' afer LES

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Smack

youre paying for upkeep of this country, paying for the soldiers that defend this country, youre paying to help those that have been injured in defense of this country amongst other things

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Obinhi

tl;dr more fascist drivel.

Is it wrong to steal? Yes or no. kk thx

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Smack

how about this: you can leave the USA if you donrt like paying its taxes, noone's forcing you to stay here
hell, youre probably unemployed and LIVING off everyone else's taxes, GET A JOB!!!

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
reply to post by Smack

youre paying for upkeep of this country, paying for the soldiers that defend this country, youre paying to help those that have been injured in defense of this country amongst other things

Gosh, where have I heard that nonsense before? ein reich ein volk ein fuhrer

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Smack

thats coming from someone's probably living off the govt....bum

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   

reply to post by Smack

how about this: you can leave the USA if you donrt like paying its taxes, noone's forcing you to stay here
hell, youre probably unemployed and LIVING off everyone else's taxes, GET A JOB!!!

This is MY country. It is MY money. I earned it! You don't have a claim on my property. And if anyone is leaving, it is the Fascist morons that think they have a right to my life and property.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   

reply to post by Smack

thats coming from someone's probably living off the govt....bum

Keep taking pot shots at that scarecrow down field, Sparky. It ain't me you're hitting.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

Ignorance of law - WHAT LAW?

The courts have failed at every turn to show any law - period!

They use intimidation and legal proceedings to keep people in line!

The Fed is a privately owned entity!

Show me who owns the IRS and the Private Reserve!

Show all of us "America" the law that says that we must federal income tax and why - in layman terms!

Why not bring up the fact that by filling out a 1040 - you show your income and entitles the Federal scam artists to claim most of your earned income.

When in fact it is not a Nation wide federal issue - as a Statesman (in your State) you have no obligation to pay a nationwide tax that originates from the District of Columbia and only applies to certain Corporations and at that districts level - not to expand into individual states.

Not to mention that the 16th amendment itself is questionable due to the action of never being properly ratified.

Show us the proof - or STFU - the people who support keeping us slaves to our trade - (trade is offering an area of expertise and receiving something in compensation for that service/trade in that particular field) and then being forced a tax on it.

Why not show, that by simply filling out a 1040 you are incriminating yourself to be slave taxed! And if you don't fill it out - they show up at your door armed! Armed and ready to kill - depending on how much you make!

It really is quite sick! And for someone to say that by Snipes not paying affects the wars - why not include the Wikileaks documents and Ron Paul's statement that says all the current wars are based on lies - to bring in the money and enforce exactly why Snipes is now headed to prison!

Sick - Sick - Sick!
edit on 10-12-2010 by arizonascott because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
sounds like your taking everything out of context, the us goverment doesnt ask for protection money, and if you refuse to pay your a slave, thats just stupid nonsence. If that were true i would bomb the white house, 100% garrenteed, and that cant be held as a threat, because i would only do it if the rights of the people were taking away for some bs war or something.

But yea i am going to do some research bvecause there is no way this can actully happen "pay us money to kill people, or you are our slave" thats just retarded

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Smack
reply to post by Obinhi

tl;dr more fascist drivel.

Is it wrong to steal? Yes or no. kk thx

I see, so if you could not be bothered to read 540 words, I suppose that I would be correct in thinking that you have never read the constitution, nore have you ever read the cliff notes of the United States Code

I do not care one way or the other how you feel about taxes, that is your right to disagree with them. But to say that defending the position of the government makes me a Fascist implies that you have no idea what that word means. I would also like to point out that Taxation has now in this thread gone from being something the commies do to something the nazis do. I wish that the nay sayers would stick to one group of people to characterize the government as...
edit on 10-12-2010 by Obinhi because: I actually counted the words of the mentioned post.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

This post appears to be much more about your personal hang ups than about an actor who consistently failed to file his tax returns.

the tax is illegal. There is no law that says you have to pay an income tax. Its NOT in the constitution. The IRS is NOT a government entity.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

Read the post above yours. Holy cow people I suppose we should expect this sort of thing from people who refuse to read a single post.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Isn't "debtor's prison" a major reason for founding this country in the first place? I am pretty sure this country was built on the premise that we would never let that happen here? I am pretty sure we also built this country on the idea that we would have sovereign property rights!

I am honestly speechless..... don't know what to say......I feel terrible for not doing more, I know I would fight to the death if this happened to my family, and yet I stand idly by and watch it happen to people around me, because I am too comfortable in my own life and I have some little ones to take care of. What to do, what to do?

What to do is what I have done...this..

NOTICE
To; Maureen A. Judge /IRS
Operations Manager, Collection
Compliance Program

Re; W-4 / Exemption

From; John-Henry: Doe
one of the Natural and actual people (not person)
of the union state of Minnesota

Dear Maureen /IRS, with all due respect, you have not cited any law, statute or code by which to take action. Again, could you please send me the law, ratified by Congress, which you claim that I or WHATJAMAJIGGER CO. have violated or misunderstood? Also, please identify where and from what you draw your authority.

Again, you did not list in your letter, the IRS statute code that requires a private sector business to withhold anything from my private sector labor. Please remit correspondence stating the ratified Law which you are referring too. The private sector business I trade my labor with is unclear on this. You have 10 days to respond with the law or statute code included, if no law or statute code is cited with documentation of where the authority is drawn from, then the previous letters shall be ignored.

I have filed all the legal paperwork with the U.S. Treasury Dept., the State Dept and the IRS back in 2007. I am NOT a dummy, STRAWMAN, person, corporation, incorporated individual, SSN number nor any other “thing” which the IRS, State or Federal Government “may” label me (a NAME in all CAPITAL letters). I AM a human being, a Sovereign, Natural born entity. Therefore I am a NON-TAXPAYER outside the venue and jurisdiction of 26 USC. Having filed the appropriate paperwork in the past, I feel no need to file it again. Your misunderstanding is not my problem. I am Exempt.

Please review the “Affidavit of Tax Exempt Foreign Status”, that should make it clear for you as to my exemption status citing the IRS codes, again, previously filed with the IRS and the Treasury Dept.. I filed a revocation of the social security number, to the Social Security Administration, which was falsely forced upon me under duress, threat and coercion. All the information is again, in the file. 18 USC 241 and 242 and other Federal Laws protect the Sovereign. Please review those as well. In God we Trust.

With explicit reservation of all my rights and without prejudice, per U.C.C. 1-207
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

John-Henry: Doe(Sovereign)
Non-Domestic, Foreign mail near:
1234 47th Ave. N.
Somewhere, Minnesota republic
Without the U.S.

There is only paperwork to file. How do they derive jurisdiction?

SAMPLE LETTER

To Whom It May Concern:
Please kindly correct your records to show that I am located at:

NON-DOMESTIC
C/O 2819 Bluto Street
Dallas, Texas
Zip code exempt (DMM 122.32), As Amended

Since the use of Zip codes is voluntary (see Domestic Mail Service Regulations, Sections 122.32), the
U.S. Postal Service cannot discriminate against the non-use of ZIP codes, pursuant to the Postal
Reorganization Act, Section 403 (Public Law 91-375).

The federal government attempts to assert jurisdiction by, sending letters with ZIP codes, when
jurisdiction would otherwise be lacking. The receipt and "acceptance " of mail with ZIP codes is one of
the requirements for the Internal Revenue Service, in particular, to have jurisdiction to send notices. In
fact, the IRS has adopted ZIP code areas as "Internal Revenue Districts ". See the Federal Register,
Volume 51, Number 53, for Wednesday March 19, 1986.

The federal government cannot bill a Texas State Citizen because such a Citizen is not within the purview
of the District of Columbia, its territories, possessions or enclaves. As a group, these areas are now
uniquely and collectively identified as "the federal zone”, as explained in the book entitled, The Federal
Zone: Cracking the Code of Internal Revenue, San Rafael, Account for Better Citizenship, 1992. Your
immediate cooperation in this matter will be most appreciated.

Signed with explicit reservation of all of My Rights and without prejudice to any of My rights.

John Quincy: Doe, state Citizen
Nonresident Alien with respect to The Federal Zone D.C., its
territories, possessions and enclaves)

7/19/02 John Quincy

So you can see the scam. I have posted so much information on ATS as have others that it should be apparent by now. Why are more people not doing this? No balls? No clue?

There are books like "Good-bye April 15th", "Constitutional Income, Do you have any?" and other documentaries that explain the fruad, and yet very few of us actually do anything. How sad for society that the few must chop at the root of the problem while others look to the top of the tree.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

reply to post by Smack

Wrong again. The soldiers are not fighting FOR our freedoms, they are killing innocent people and moving them out of the way for the corporations to come in and rape the country of it's resources. Read Smedley D. Butlers book, War is a Racket. He was the highest decorated soldier until WW2. He should know.

I will protect MY country, from My home State. If we were all armed Citizens, then who would want to come over here and take anything? PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY!!!!!! NO TAXES on personal property, and your labor IS your personal property and NON-TAXABLE!! Gasoline taxes pay for the roads, sales taxes on car parts, tires and the like. The corporations who USE THE ROADS FOR PROFIT are supposed to pay the rest for the upkeep and maintenance. But it is pushed on to the public because the public is stupid enough to buy into the bullcrap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

EXCELLENT!!

I was just discussing this approach with someone this morning, but I don't know anyone that has actually tried it. Do you have a thread with details and your own experiences? I will look into the books you mentioned. I will also relay this information to people from the local Tea Party that I know.

I was also told that you are never required to cooperate with an IRS Audit. Providing any records to audit would violate your 5th amendment rights of self-incrimination, although we all know that the 5th amendment is null and void now that our DNA can be subpoened!

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Obinhi
reply to post by arizonascott

This Law

United States Tax Code

It applies ONLY to "person" or "persons", the legal defintion of which includes Foreign or Domestic CORPORATIONS!! Not private sector businesses or natural born people. Know the law, err I mean statute or code, there IS no "law". A regulation or code can not be made a law by ignorance of it. Taxes are voluntary and please show us how Title 26 was ratified? It applies ONLY to U.S. citizens and NOT to American Citizens, capital "C" is imperative as it is a noun and describes a human and NOT a "person". It is all legal mumbo jumbo and if you don't know it, they will take you away.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Check it out...how it's done.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join