It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crazy Cat Fight w/ Bird Intervention

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Well, you sure don't see this everyday. This is a pretty crazy little video. Yes, you do see the occasional cat fight from time to time, but how often do you see birds try to intervene? The video says it is crows, but I don't think so. Anyone know what kind of birds these are?

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Thanks for sharing that

I love how the music completely syncs up..

And how the lighter colored cat kept trying to pull guard ..It kind of reminded me of a UFC fight.

~meathead

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Love this video. Although I have to say when I saw it I felt more like they were egging them on. Like in a school yard fight there were always kids on the outside.

I should really get a camera trained on my two boys. All they do is knock seven shades out of each other, then eat some dinner, smash up the house, then sleep. They are awesome wee creatures.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Mike Stivic

lol glad you liked it! They did do a god job with the music didnt they? I was thinking that too

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Wow can the day get any worse for the tabby cat, first birds bully you then you get your butt kicked by a rival cat. Very funny, that made my day. Thank you.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
The birds aren't trying to keep the cats from fighting. The birds want to fight with the cats too. Notice how at the beginning one of them almost bites the tail of one of the cats. Why a bird thinks it can attack a cat and get away with it I don't know, maybe they think they can harass them like they do hawks and eagles.

P.S. I think those are "Hooded Crows" en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 9-12-2010 by Blazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
That was frakkin hilarious. I guess everybody loves a good fight? Now we know apes are smart, and dolphins have a great intelligence, and mice are studying us, now we know birds gamble...LMAO!!!!!

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Wow, can't say I've ever seen anything like that before!

A while back, I do remember seeing a story on tv about a bird befriending a homeless kitten, and with the bird being very protective of it. It was on a show hosted by Alan Thicke, but I can't remember the name of ths show.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Youtube is so amazing.

Cat and Bird best friends.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Oneolddude

awww that was great! Thanks for posting that up.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
LOL I love it! crazy.
the black cat has team'd up with the birds to get the other cat?
very good music.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by buddha

Cats are actually very cool. My sister's cat was friends with her pet rat and a neighborhood duck.

top topics

join