It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The US is manipulating the individuals who are not US citizens to join Al Qaeda

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I have some knowledge of this and believe me this is true

I have been in communication with the US govt mind control for the alt 10 years and see my thread "US govt mind Control" and I would like to tell you people the US govt wants me to join Al Qaeda and for the previous 10 years they could not do this. It is the US govt that created them in the first instance...(Russians)..remember the US embassy microwave bombardment?...it was the US that was doing that....and they said they Russians are doing it !!....Come on Russians? they are forgotten !

But I have strong will power and wont do that

But the US govt is itself making extremists and then telling us that the terrorism must be finished

They have tried to manipulate my mind for becoming a terrorist but that has not worked

There is this guy I met in a motel in Raleigh North Carolina and he is the head of US mind control..and he is bald...there are cameras that have the pictures of him...and I have beaten him in intelligence...how is it that he could not manipulate me to become a terrorist? is it some other power or is it the Chinese? who are said to have mind control? Some power is definitely helping me I don't know who?

The thing is that I will live my existence to the fullest and beat the US with their own games...bcse I am protected and do not have to worry

The US govt has been hypocrite and do not believe them....the US president is under mind control and I have got his thoughts in my mind...before he speaks on many instances....they control him...so the US govt is controlled by a shadow govt...

I want the the US to lose its super power status...and China to rise....I would be the happy person on earth

I am writing about this since 3 years from my Thread about US govt mind control and so please believe this is true

The US does not control anyone and cannot control the minds of any world leaders they are just idiots who claim that they are a superpower why is Iran still gong ahead with the nuclear option?

They are all under the cover of someone and their minds cannot be manipulated....bcse I have seen this myself

So this is the the fact that I am fine and US cannot do anything to me!

So long and I will be in this website

And there is Strong Artificial Intelligence that they use to good effect !

edit on 9-12-2010 by sunny_2008ny because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Why do they have interest in you??? what have you done that they even know who u are...

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Please take your meds before starting threads.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by machines4200

Why do they have interest in you??? what have you done that they even know who u are...

They want a person who can head Al Qaeda and be an insider ..but the govt will disown him when he is caught....I used to live in US....and I have been contacted by the CIA secretly.....I am willing to pass a lie detector exam...anyway,,,,the world is not as submitting to the Americans as it appears !

And then who wants the terrorism? I don't !

I used to live in New Jersey where Mohammad Atta used to live and they were reading his mind before 9/11....they new about 9/11 and let it become truth....and since i was in the same building they knew me!

It was to beat the Russians in Afghanistan ! the invasion of Afghanistan !

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Nebulous73

I do not need any meds....please see my post history I am a gold contributor !

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by sunny_2008ny

Pfft really, you really expect sane reasonable intelligent people to believe that the US government is attempting to get you to join Al-Qaida based on no more that your own very imaginative testimony.

This is either a lie or you have a really serve mental illness

Can i just ask, why did the Us government pick you for this.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by sunny_2008ny

Anyone with training can pass a polygraph. This is almost humorous....after two tours in iraq, why can't all terrorists be this cute?

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by MarineSniper12Kills

Anyone with training can pass a polygraph. This is almost humorous....after two tours in iraq, why can't all terrorists be this cute?

With due respect to you for doing your duty...I really must say it is a pity that Bush sent you to Iraq.....it was the US mind control that manipulated him...they wanted strategic advantage in Afghanistan and Iraq and the middle east....as for a polygraph test...it can only be administered under court orders in US......that is not the point...the point is US mind control creates these terrorrists and then tells the world that Al Qaeda is bad...I know about so many people who could have been potential terrorists but have been saved....I cannot name them here for obvious reasons...can u imagine what these people or their families could have gone through if they knew that thier son was manipulated to become a terrorist?....they wanted a guy who is fair looking, educated, smart, intelligent and has that guts that they can utilise to their good effect.....dont ask me how...(just a hint..oh this guy how could he be in AQ? well damn..what has the world come to? the classic US air about all this...)

It is not that simple....the history between US and terrorism goes back a long way...right during the times of the Soviet invasion of Afgh and the subsequent support to the mujahdeens against the Russians (Soviets then)....

You must read on all that and then decide who is more bad AQ or the US mind control?

edit on 8/15/2011 by sunny_2008ny because: typo

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by sunny_2008ny
reply to post by Nebulous73

I do not need any meds....please see my post history I am a gold contributor !

That speaks volumes for the quality of gold contributor labels we see on people.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I think it has more to do with 1,400 years of Islamic thought, culture, and expansionism than anything else. Islam is doing the brainwashing not the US.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by JennaDarling

That speaks volumes for the quality of gold contributor labels we see on people.

Was that a positive or a negative comment?

new topics

top topics

join