It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Titor.... Time Traveler_0

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 07:29 PM
link   
This post is about John Titor...
Some people are skeptical if this John Titor really exsits .... I say some one track down the seven year old and beat hi..m......and see if he really exists I mean if some one actually consaulted the parents of John Titor (the seven year old) and showed them the archive about Him during 2036 they would i dont know.... maybe look more into it. I think that someone should do it.... Im kinda blank on what i was going to say right now so ill write back later...

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Didn't Titor say he was staying with his parents? He said being with his parents 'at the moment' was important, and that he was with himself age 3.
I dunno what telling his parents would achieve anyway, if Titor was real, then he was from another 'worldline' and it would not matter.

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sweeet
This post is about John Titor...
Some people are skeptical if this John Titor really exsits .... I say some one track down the seven year old and beat hi..m......and see if he really exists I mean if some one actually consaulted the parents of John Titor (the seven year old) and showed them the archive about Him during 2036 they would i dont know.... maybe look more into it. I think that someone should do it.... Im kinda blank on what i was going to say right now so ill write back later...

Beat him? a 7 year old? what on earth would that accomplish?
And also John Titor was not his real name.

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I was just joking about the beating heh... and i didnt read the whole thing...oh well this is just useless topic feel free to delete this

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 02:10 PM
link   
The guy has a time machine and claims he trained in a special shotgun division. Why would he then carry a pre-2000 model nickel plated autoloader shotgun? johntitor.strategicbrains.com...
ha!

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Yeah, like no one would notice a guy in the states driving around with some sort of 2030-40 shotgun. I'd imagine that materials changed a bit, along with manufacture. If he came back to the 1999-2000, and was looking to defend himself, I'd think he would just buy a shotgun. Likely one made pre-2000.

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 12:57 PM
link   
unless you have overwhelmingly convincing proof of this titor individual, I find it completely amusing and quite a hoax.

WHy do people feel the need to lie like this? I am tired of it because there is SO much information out there and its hard to distinguish who or what is genuine anymore.

he says 2005 will be the start of a U.S Civil war? ok, whatever.

NEXT!

new topics

top topics

join