It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ford - Built Without Your Tax Dollars

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I saw this at a Ford dealership that I clean. I'm not a Ford fan but I have to say that it's the truth.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e23e9ccb11a5.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 9-12-2010 by Skid Mark because: Changed title of thread

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
We have been buying GM vehicles for a long time. This is no longer true, we will be purchasing Fords because of their not accepting buy outs/stimulus money. My husband works for a company that sent out a memo that GMs will not longer be purchased for their fleet. I suppose the union people are going to have to buy GM products, not many others will be doing so.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I'm proud of them, Good for them!!

watching the news today, Ford is also retooling a new plant in St. Louis (i think they said) and investing 600 million while adding 1,800 new jobs

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skid Mark
I saw this at a Ford dealership that I clean. I'm not a Ford fan but I have to say that it's the truth.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e23e9ccb11a5.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 9-12-2010 by Skid Mark because: Changed title of thread

I am a Ford fan - the only GM I ever owned a clunker that consistently left me stranded, even when brand new. All I can say is Good for Ford!

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Thanks for replying, everyone. I'm surprised that anybody did. I agree, good for Ford. I tell people that I don't want to work for GM. I don't want a government job lol.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I have always liked Ford and I proudly own a Ford Mustang
I always wanted one and I finally got it!

I recently watched a program on the Ford family business and I must say they seem like a really nice company to work for and I love they didn't take the bail outs. They new guy they got to for them years ago seems like he sure as hell knows what he is doing. I can't remember his name or the company he worked for previous, for some reason Boeing comes to mind.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

My first care was a 1978 Mustang 2. It had the original 8 track radio still in it. I loved that car.

new topics

top topics

join