It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

16 year old caught in Holland for hacking paypal and mastercard

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

In my opinion paypal is supporting tptb/government.

Interesting that you think that people controlling this world i.e tptb/government is a figment of imagination....

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy
reply to post by SkurkNilsen

Who, in your opinion, is "supporting TPTB"? Anyone who doesn't want to be involved in illegal activity?

PayPal freezes accounts if there is even the slightest hint of illegal activity. Heck, my account got frozen once because an object I sold had shipment problems and the buyer thought I was trying to con him out of money. When the shipment arrived my account was back to normal.

If the government, or anyone for the matter such as a buyer on eBay suspects illegal activity, and they inform PayPal, then PayPal is going to follow their own terms of service and freeze the account.

All your quotes from PayPal only prove that PayPal is an honorable business for treating everyone equally and following their own terms of service / contract. They are not being pressured by the government, they are following their own terms of service.

I am not supporting anyone. Not Wikileaks nor the imagined "PTB". I am neutral, and don't want to get involved. But that doesn't stop me from discussing this with REASON.
edit on 9-12-2010 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

Ahhh... well we definitely have something in common.. LMAO! PP sucks.. and it has nothing to do with wiki or the feds.

I finally got my panties in a wad, told the hubby I was sick of them, removed my PP acct and went on to other less annoying hobbies way before wiki and this whole nonsense thing came about. Since the start of PP there were issues. You know, internet commerce bold new frontier and all.. .

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkurkNilsen
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

In my opinion paypal is supporting tptb/government.

Interesting that you think that people controlling this world i.e tptb/government is a figment of imagination....

Speaking for myself alone.. Im with you on that one
No figment of your imagination there. The problem is that in order to really sort through these things you have to get a whole picture of the depth of this stuff. Its easy to get hung up on the peripheral stuff. Just lke the content of this thread and the other one. You stick a tiny bit of the story in the Guardian and get folks looking away from whats coming right at them from other directions.

I dont know abotu anyone else here.. their motivations.. but Im here not only to learn, but to keep my own eyes as well as who I feel are my friends by common enemy pointed in the correct direction. I truly hate that sometimes the articles and things are so deceptive and really excellent at taking the mind off of the real direction that things seem to be going when you look deeper.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkurkNilsen

Originally posted by Advantage

Believe it or not we cant just bust into another country and impose our laws on their citizens or businesses.. in case you didnt know.. its in Solna Sweden.

Oh, you can't?
sure does look like you can to me..... I'm not going to start listing all those countries that have been tasting the US version of freedom with a gun to their heads, but we both know there are quite a few.

And that's why we have wikileaks, to show the world how the US operates on lies and deception.

Incredible.. okay. You dont understand I suppose. Have you considered that the US isnt the only one compromised by Wiki.. and wiki is being looked at by the world? We can only handle this in a certain and careful manner in collusion with other govts from other countries. I dont think you are seeing this entire situation correctly. You may dislike the US or whatever, most of us arent very fond of what has been happening for several decades either. SOme of us see the whole pie though.

Here is a very important thing to keep in mind... this isnt the US against wiki.. it is the world.. every govt who was included in those cables and the info against wiki. The US doenst have the corner of the mkt on corruption. Thats also a smart thing to keep in mind when you are sorting through everything.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I've been running with operation payback myself

just a small botnet ive got access to, 32 boxes, but I've been following the coodination on twitter and in irc pounding the targets.

it's been a wild and fun ride.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join