It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Clothing Line Reminds TSA of the 4th Amendment

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by BigfootNZ

Yeah they probably would take it that seriously! They would likely invent some charge at the very least no matter how rediculous to extract a hefty fine. The Security system is all about laundering tax dollars to corporations affliliated with those with influence with the government. So the more the government can tax and fine, the more these corporations can siphon off. It's a pretty perverse system when you investigate it and see it for what it actually is.

Thanks for posting.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Couldn't they make the entire thing solid with the metalic ink? I would want a whole outfit that could not be scanned.
Or just for laughs, one that says "Domestic Terrorist".

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordBaskettIV
Couldn't they make the entire thing solid with the metalic ink? I would want a whole outfit that could not be scanned.
Or just for laughs, one that says "Domestic Terrorist".

Chances are that by the time they gear up to produce these things in mass the TSA will get Congress to pass some ordinance making it punishable by a fine or imprisonment for deliberately wearing apparel that has metalic ink through the airport to board a flight.

In our law happy nation, one won't be far off governing this too.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Doubt that tsa agents can properly speak, read or write english or any civilised language.. Cant have educated thugs enforcing the will of the state.. Damn glad I got out years ago.. No way in hell Id tolerate the idiocy of the tsa.. Theyd need new agents.. Not keen on people putting hands on me I treat that as a threat to my person and react accordingly.. both army and civilian doctors have it documented in my record of treatment for p.t.s.d that I react that way..

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Expat888
Doubt that tsa agents can properly speak, read or write english or any civilised language.. Cant have educated thugs enforcing the will of the state.. Damn glad I got out years ago.. No way in hell Id tolerate the idiocy of the tsa.. Theyd need new agents.. Not keen on people putting hands on me I treat that as a threat to my person and react accordingly.. both army and civilian doctors have it documented in my record of treatment for p.t.s.d that I react that way..

Let's face it what the TSA is actually doing is assaulting people in their person for no legitimate reason.

It's the absolute reverse of our principles of innocent until proven guilty.

This is an organization operating openly on the assumption people are guilty until physically proven innocent.

That the American people have become so lazy, so docile, so lack luster, and laxidasical that they don't object to a mindless police state being run by thugs is really an amazing coup on the part of the Powers that Be, but I am with you in that under no circumstance would I fly commercially and subject myself to such treatment.

Glad to hear you got out while the going was good!

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Joehio
So $20 plus shipping to make a point to some double digit IQ fat retard with a fake badge who won't get the point you're making and more than likely will flag you down for an "enhanced" chat. Sweet, that's civil disobedience at it's finest.
edit on 9-12-2010 by Joehio because: (no reason given)

maybe tghe old quote,,,freedom isn't free

but yeah,, i get your point

with money harder to come by,,, i'll have to pass on the shirt,,,, and flying as well

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by shortywarn

A person really is only as free as the money in their pocket will carry them, in a world where just about everything costs money, except love and friendship.

Sadly the government of this nation doesn't seem to have much love or respect for the people of it.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Excellent! This kind of clothing is another example of good-old human resilience and ingenuity. I think these shirts fall into the category of 'Enhanced Put-down'. The vaseline thing sounds a bit too kinky,however.

Honestly though. I think these shirts and shielded clothing are likely to stir up more trouble than it's worth if you're trying to just get to your plane on time.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyingJadeDragon
Excellent! This kind of clothing is another example of good-old human resilience and ingenuity. I think these shirts fall into the category of 'Enhanced Put-down'. The vaseline thing sounds a bit too kinky,however.

Honestly though. I think these shirts and shielded clothing are likely to stir up more trouble than it's worth if you're trying to just get to your plane on time.

The fun thing to do is to declare:

"I did not dress myself this morning, I do not know who did and and these are not my clothes"

That will have them going!

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
The expression is very clever.

There is clothing that is made with Silver, to block emf's and radiation. I wonder how said people would react to someone wearing clothing that blocks their efforts? For safety I think it is a good idea, it is comfortable and has no discernible difference to other clothes. Underwear too. Are we required to wear clothing that can been seen through too?

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Interesting... But it pretty much means that you have to go through the body scanner just for your little personal protest to be noticed.... Which kind of defeats the purpose... No?

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by crankyoldman
The expression is very clever.

There is clothing that is made with Silver, to block emf's and radiation. I wonder how said people would react to someone wearing clothing that blocks their efforts? For safety I think it is a good idea, it is comfortable and has no discernible difference to other clothes. Underwear too. Are we required to wear clothing that can been seen through too?

I am relatively sure that they would view it the same way as someone attempting to alter the results of a urine test.

The would likely do a full cavity search sure that you were trying to hide something.

These people really have no sense of humor!

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Is it me or is this not a fantastic way to get people to shut and go through the scanners?

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Just a question to the Americans here (i am in OZ).

Who is responsible for ensuring that the rights of the constitution are upheld?

Why are not laws and bills passed in government passed through a ??legal?? commitee to ensure that they do not breach or trample on the constitution?

If there is a body that is supposed to do this, should not by law this body be 'indepentant' from govt?
Who audits this body and reviews there work?

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhantomLimb

Is it me or is this not a fantastic way to get people to shut and go through the scanners?

No it's a fantastic way to get people to pay money, to shut up and then go through the scanners!

Let's try to think it all the way through now!

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Of course. I left out the most important part! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join