It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Awesome Riot Footage in England

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePeopleParty

ThePeopleParty

Do NOT FOOL yourselves, the Labour party and all their connections too are EQUALLY as bad....

If you don't see that then ........

Regards

PDUK

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

Not that I've seen, I asked a few of my friends and no can confirm nor deny this

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Interesting that a U.S. news commentator said in essence, who drives a bullet proof Rolls Royce into the middle of a riot of British students? Total photo op to continue to prod and annoy and incite people to violence in order to give a pretext for a more controllng and even totalitarian state.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

As of now we still have a middle class, but the war on the middle class is ongoing.
These protests are the front lines in this class warfare, the mega rich already have the poor's money, now it's on to the middle class.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Ryu400

I have a 42" LCD TV, one of the most powerful personal computers on the planet (and laptops) with a 24" monitor, xbox 360, and a dartboard. But I don't have a penny in my wallet.

I've got my family and my friends, and I'm happy, no upper class will ever take that away from me.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigrex
Interesting that a U.S. news commentator said in essence, who drives a bullet proof Rolls Royce into the middle of a riot of British students? Total photo op to continue to prod and annoy and incite people to violence in order to give a pretext for a more controllng and even totalitarian state.

Sometimes things are just what they seem to be. Someone messed up on the communication side. In fact there has been at least one resignation as a result.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by starchild10

Yes, there is no conspiracy here, the protest was all over the place, the prince and his dog were on their way to a yearly theatre event, even without the breakdown of communication, i reckon it would have been hard to avoid.
edit on 12/12/10 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
This is great... on the other hand, as someone else had mentioned, to get Americans to do this, you would probably have to pay them. They have little interest in even knowing what rights they have, and even more is that they do not have interest to do anything about it.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by canadianfrontier

Stop with bastard US hating! you can't blame the whole bloody country for the actions of a few, jesus wept, mods do something about this.

edit on 12/12/10 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

I didn't say I hated ANYONE. I love everyone, in fact... even you, who seems to think I'm hating someone.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by starchild10

Ah, but some of the students were just planning to go down there for a quick appearance during a lunch break, but found the police had them pinned in and would not let them go for hours, sounds like orchestrating an agitated response to me.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
reply to post by Ryu400

I have a 42" LCD TV, one of the most powerful personal computers on the planet (and laptops) with a 24" monitor, xbox 360, and a dartboard. But I don't have a penny in my wallet...

I've got my family and my friends, and I'm happy, no upper class will ever take that away from me.

are you sure about that?
are you blind too see how much control the "upper class" have ?
what happens too your 42" LCD TV, and one of the most powerful personal computers on the planet when the F electricity is shut down?

how stupid are you?
edit on 13-12-2010 by MrAnnunaki because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join