It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flying Rainbow

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 07:00 PM
link   
There will be a "flying rainbow" sighted before election time. This may or may not be a ufo.

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Why do you say that?
A dream?
A Vision?
We neeed DEEEETTAAAIIILLLSS!!

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Maybe your flying rainbow is one of these? Did you see any destruction afterwards? Maybe it relates to all the ships out at sea.

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 08:20 PM
link   
This may or may not be what ktpr had on his mind...not UFO related...but I found a movie online called "The Flying Rainbow" - the description is "Frenzy in a loving household begins to develop when a father tries to forbid the inevitable from occurring. He can not stand the fact that his children are growing up and have minds of their own."

*reinacts music from Psycho* Reek Reek Reek Reek!!! - spooky coincidence, or his vision?

Or will it all go down at a rainbow gathering?
pechkin.rinet.ru..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 08:22 PM
link   
There's a man's naked butt there - lol - I totally didn't realize that...sorry...but hey - it's a rainbow gathering man

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sweeet
Why do you say that?
A dream?
A Vision?
We neeed DEEEETTAAAIIILLLSS!!

I figure it would be mainly peaceful in nature. The media would be at a loss to explain what they saw. Various people would use the sighting to futher their own agendas. It's not a harbringer of death and destruction or anything nasty like that. It's just a flying rainbow.

EDIT- btw, nice find enronoutrunhomerun

[edit on 3-7-2004 by ktprktpr]

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 10:11 PM
link   
hmmmm! strange, can't seem to get past your avatar...looks painful.

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Could your flying rainbow be the topsecret Aurora ( borealis ) aircraft? If so does it means that it will be used to monitor or control the elections somehow?

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Honestly it was a random flash. Usually my intuitation means something, ut it might be minor. it would be interesting if Aurora was used to transmit control over the elections. Although, i doubt, given current apathy and all, that such technological means are neccessary.

top topics

join