It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Bob Beckel calls for illegal assassination of Julian Assange on Fox news

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I see the cockroaches have come out full force on Faux News, trying to impose damage control.

Here, Democrat Bob Beckel basically spews more gov nonsense, calling Assange a "traitor" (traitor to WHAT, exactly?), and saying he is "endangering Americans".

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Man, i am confused.. i have been reading posts saying that Assange is actually working for the government then i read posts saying hes betraying the governement...which one is it.. are we supposed to like this guy and wikileaks or hate it???

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
The news will be the ones to be hit the hardest when this wikileaks trend goes mainstream. Watching the news on tv and reading it in the newspapers will be reduced to what we now call the tabloids (which is what I consider it already).
He's just doing his part as a sheepherder and doesn't want the sheep to stray. They know killing him will make him a martyr for an entire generation it would be much easier to buy him out, make him disappear or do the Bin Laden tactic on him.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

They are panicking because the truth will come out soon about 911

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Beckel is probably one of the few liberals who are stupid enough to appear on Hannity's program. He makes my skin crawl watching him defend Barry O's agenda. Besides, he has more chins than a chinese phone book. Can you tell I don't care for the man?

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
How come this thread is dying?
THOSE GUYS ARE CALLING ASSASSINATION ON TELEVISION!!!!!
OMG

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
IMO.. Assange is NOT a threat. If he were and the big bad scary NWO wanted him gone.. he's have already been suicided, accidented, natural caused-ded, or otherwise silenced. This deal with the rapes is all but laughable. Its like someone is going out of their way to make the guy a martyr-saint.

IMO again, keep your eyes glued to this distraction and get behind false things and you arent seeing whats flanking you on both sides.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
It's not illegal if its an "accident" or "suicide".

Its just Beckel...no one of importance. Let's not get started on how many times people have called for the heads of Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Limbaugh and Beck et al.

Its all been said in poor taste from both sides.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by machines4200

This is sick.
I cant believe how many liars there are out there.
If you need to question the credibility of Julian Assange, then look at the way the government are behaving towards him.
If the Government had nothing to worry about they would not be threatening him with DEATH or the site. They would be arguing their case and presenting themselves to the people, not hiding behind Interpol.
If Assange is assassinated or killed I believe it will cause many citizens especially of Australia to revolt.
And Wikileaks is not the only case that is going around right now that could potentially trigger such an incident.
It is an incident against the people.
Personally I believe there is something in particular the Government don't want us to know, it is not about our protection at all.
Also, most people have not been bothered to even access the site only follow what others are saying and a question like: Is Julian Assange a fraud? is a joke.
he would not need the doomsday document or for those who have not bothered to read wikileaks: "INSURANCE AES256"
Behind him if he was.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
For the record also,

I don't believe assange ever said e was going to release names of anyone involved in Wikileaks.
I am sure in fact, he said the exact opposite.

Whoever these blokes are they should not be on television. They are blatantly deluding and lying to the public.

The ones who will know the truth are the ones who listen to the source not the opinions of uninformed idiots like these guys.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
A suggestion, report this to the police. In the UK this is ilegal, you cant say it so I imagine their must be a law Stateside that exists.

Im emailing, join me.

Respects

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I think its disgusting that the cartoon news network Fox can allow someone to sit there and say that Assange should be killed. Defies belief.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I can't believe how bad things are in the US for this to happen. Your people are being brainwashed and fed false information all day long, that is disgusting.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
And what is reaction about this ? Nothing. Americans , what are you became ?

This democrat should be prosecuted asap.
edit on 15-12-2010 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

I am sick and tired of these hypocrites! They're everywhere in the world and all they care about is their self-image and pocket full of money. Julian Assange is not a terrorist he's a journalist and publisher. If you have a problem with the leaks! Don't read them or better still don't make the comments in the first place. Serve you right, embassies of the world! BUT believe me, if Julian Assange is assassinated, I guarrantee the backlash in public opinion will swing way over in wikileaks favours and this will create a vastly more devestating problem than any assumed threat on US soliders in the field etc, etc, etc.

Best regards to common sense people,
E.T

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Ok, I just had a thought but it needs everyone agreement and people to be in favour. Every time a reporter, news report or broadcast makes some ridiculous comment like 'I think Julian Assange should be assassinated' we should collectively like the group 'Anonymous' create a template complaint and all forward a copy to the corporation responsible for airing the comment. The opposite of Anonymous is Known, could be a new internet revolution. With so many complaints from people all over the world a business must take action even if it is shifting through all the complaints. Lets change the world for us not for governments!

Regards,
E.T

I am not even an american but I don't believe all americans believe the rubbish they hear and see in the news.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
WHO voted this guy to represent the constituency???!!!!

So he doesnt like Julian and what he had done, and with his POWER as a legislative to enact laws, calls for the murder of an INNOCENT man, against the very grains of the sacred Constitution that calls for every man to be innocent till proven guilty????

What had the voters done?????!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I do not want anything to do with that country anymore.
The USA have been on the Path to creating an even worse dictatorship than the third reich, and if you people don't watch out you will be enslaved by your government very soon (if not yet happened)

Welcome to the Land of the Politicians, and the Home of the Slaves..
edit on 15/12/2010 by Pakd-on-mystery because: (no reason given)

top topics

join