It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is wrong with some of you?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Recently there have been lots of threads dedicated to how one would fight TPTB or the government, hypothetical or not!
People who answer the questions with honest intent are either ridiculed for being want-a-be's, terrorists or seeking the thrill of having there door kicked in from their posts. Those that don't stay on topic either remind the others they are being watched by the government, theories do not apply because anyone with any knowledge would not post or that it is not patriotic to conspire against the country that is conspiring against them. I am truly confused by what I am reading and this has happened on several threads that I have either read or posted to.
I grew up and went to school from the late 70's to late 90's and not once was I ever afraid to speak my mind or share my views. Talking about fringe topics such as these are not conspiracies, terrorism but prudent planning. Just because I know how to kill people in efficient ways doesn't make me a killer, for some it makes them a doctor. I am an architect by trade I know how to build and take down buildings but if I share my knowledge of demolition to someone that makes me a potential terrorist threat? Get real there is a big difference between thinking about doing something and acting on that though, if there wasn't many people would be in jail for murder.
Is seems to me that most everyone is either brainwashed into thinking the TPTB are out to get them, too scared to admit this is how they feel also or believes everyone else is crazy the world has not changed a bit. Well I am no terrorist, killer, assassin, thief or disinformation agent but at least I am aware enough to know that time and the world changes people in profound ways. Either adapt or die, whatever the situation and in the mean time learn as much as you can while you still can, even if it is all in vain.

Now I have a thread to send people who make stupid statements on how thinking critically is a dangerous thing.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Well said and I agree with you 100%

Some people on here are just paranoid as can be and think everyone is out to get them. I too have never been afraid to voice my opinions. It doesn't make me a terrorist or anything of the kind. It just means I am not afraid to say what I feel and think. As my friends would say I have no filter

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I think there's probably all sorts of different things wrong with most of us.

Except me, of course. My only flaw is in being too dosh garned perfect.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Im not affraid of TPTB but im affraid of people that dont ask the important questions, im affraid of people that just do as told and dont ask questions.. When that kind of people are the majority then the world will be designed to fit them, thats good news for TPTB, we are not robots we are humans never forget that

I would like to live in a world without lies on top of more lies.. I would like to live in a world where my opinion matter and where we try to help others instead of being selfish and egocentric... but first.. we must get rid of all the lies, that makes one egocentric in many ways
edit on 9-12-2010 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Don't worry.

History is not made by cowards very often.

Usually it is made by brave individuals who are willing to sacrifice to achieve something greater than themselves.

Almost everyone (including myself) could be labeled as a coward. This is normal.

However very few can be called Brave.

Everyone has fear, don't forget that.

Brave means that you are afraid, but still fight on anyways.
A coward lets their fear take control of their decision making.

Fear only fear itself my friends. And do what you believe is the Right and Just thing to do.

new topics

top topics

join