It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nightmare! Help

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2003 @ 12:09 PM
link   
You guys I had the most terrifying nightmare that I've ever had! I don't know if it's because there is alot of negative energy in the air or what, but this dream was so real almost movie like and worse yet how did my mind even think of this??!! All I have to say is I hope to God that I'm not psychic.
I don't remember the whole dream but what I do remember is...my ex-husband contacted me to warn me of something terrible he had found out(he's in the air force) I can even remember the horror in his voice! He said that he found out there is an underground community-like a whole nother world, he said he saw people worshiping these gigantic crystal statues that drained their energy and were also absorbing energy from our planet through water? He told me not to trust anyone! even those close to you because they are not what they seem, underneath their faces are these crystal like beings from this other world. He told me they were coming for me and my child.. but that I would go with them because they will be in the form of someone I trust. I know this sounds silly as I write this but...I swear it woke me up out of the dead of sleep and I seriously felt like I was going to throw up...It gave me the worst feeling of horror, and I just don't know why?
Does anyone think there is any meaning behind this dream? Or was it just a silly nightmare? I would just really rather have not remembered it is all.
There was also other bits and pieces I remember as well
but can't explain???!!

posted on Mar, 17 2003 @ 12:54 PM
link   
"The Biggest Secret". This may be real. I don't want to scare you but I know I am. The thing is, that the fear you have is the worst thing you can harbor when confronted with such a danger. The thing from the inner earth can't do anything to you unless you allow yourself to be manipulated. You have to be free in your mind and not cling to everything that is foretold. One must question everything, at all times. Then one will see. Then one won't be afraid. I think anytime something horrible like this confronts you, it's only because they see you as easy prey. That means, then can use you by manipulating your weaknesses. So you must stay strong and vigilant to break free from this impasse. This can be done.

My friend was recently stalked and violated by what many people call the Incubus. This is an angel who was a sexual deviant who was either outcasted from heaven or he ran away. His sexual desires are so strong that he will give those same burning desires to you and even your husband. This subject was talked about by several ATS folk here, and the topic was called, something like: Succubus/Incubus blah blah blah. I put in some info and so did others. I remember going to certain sites but I have no means of finding them now.

I do know, that if you want to find more about the Incubus, than all you have to do is type it into a search engine. I got thousands of results and spent hours reading up on this, infliction. That is really all this Incubus is really, just a fluke. If the mind and soul are intact and stable than no flukes will come it's way. The people that research this deviant demon say that he is the key to casting out all evils. For many of the things that attracts the Incubus are evil things, like aggression, ritual, ignorance, self doubt, fear, lust, and even stress. Any thing that makes you less trusting of yourself or others will most probably result in causing you more pain from within, hence allow your chakra to be set off balance, therefore leaving you to be more extreme on one level or another. The key is to be balanced.

I suggest you read up on this Incubus and anything else that involves possesion. I promise, if the Incubus can't get you than no inner earth creature will either. The reason for that is that, the inner creature is just a creature, he is not a demon like the Incubus. The Incubus has power, the inner earth creatures don't.

By the way can you try to remember what these creatures looked like. That would help alot. I think if you can point out their features and traits then it will be much more easy to define in a search for the solution. I hope this nightmare ends here. I hate it that these things prowl on innocents. If the nightmares continue and you absolutely can't handle it, I suggest you smoke a little ganja. Pot can make a person forget all the things they dream about. Infact most potheads don't dream at all. They do, they just can't remember. Now that is if you REALLY need to. If you can bear the fear, it's better. The more you overcome the fear the less it will overcome you. It's that simple. The hard thing is fighting that fear within yourself, not the fear itself. You See???

posted on Mar, 17 2003 @ 01:31 PM
link   
ive actually had a similar, reoccuring dream since i was a kid. there is this evil force of people that are trying to trick the entire world. in the last dream that i had about it, i was warning a best friend about how she shouldnt trust this certain group,a nd she was like .."oh, i dont trust them, are you crazy/" .. and she left the bathroom. i went to the mirror to wash my hands or whatever and she had drawn the symbol (their symbol) on the mirror with her finger. meaning that she was part of them all along.. they are pretty creepy drings and i take them pretty seriously jsut becuase ive been having them for sucha long time. also, in another one, theyw ere disguised as my granparents trying to feed me cookies. i sensed something and said the old lady was evil and ran upstairs where my parents were laying on the floor (dead) . she came up (the old lady) and told me that it wa sall my fault and that i did it to them without knowing.. in every dream they try to convince me of doign something horrible that i didnt do.

posted on Mar, 17 2003 @ 01:32 PM
link   
At first read I didn't understand where this related to my dream, but now I kind of do...I think. I just do not normally remember my dreams and yet this one was so vivid and real? I have done some research on sucubus/incubus a long time ago because I was having weird attack type dreams when I was younger. This dream however was different, and the thing that really offset it was the fact that my ex was giving me this info-we are far from friends and he is the biggest disbeliever in anything other then what he sees in front of his face.
I do not think about him or talk about him, I'm married now 3 years later and have a 2 year old little girl and I'm in a different country then him as well? So why on earth would he be the one in my dream to tell me this?
And crystal type statues being worshiped under ground?? I've never even thought of something like this??
Also I don't recall seeing these things in my dream..just him explaining that they were crystal type beings who hide under human faces..faces we know, love and trust.
I also remember him saying they were everywhere among us and they were very evil.
When I awoke I kept saying, OH my God over and over and I felt sick....needless to say I couldn't get back to sleep either. It was just really scarey to feel that way over a dream at 29 years old.

posted on Mar, 26 2003 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Dreams should NEVER be taken literally. Dreams are like a story, they tell a story, except they tell it in such a way that it is almost like a puzzle. They make you try to figure out the true meaning. For instance, you remember the dream, then you try and figure out its meaning.

There is always a meaning behind any dreams.

posted on Apr, 1 2003 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Was this when you lived off base Majestica? If it was it explains alot.. if it wasn't I am not sure...

(She knows she's smarter than me at this stuff hehe
)

posted on Apr, 1 2003 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I know dreams can be scary. I've had my fare share of nightmares. But they are just that...... dreams. You shouldn't worry too much about it.

posted on Apr, 2 2003 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I decided to search online for anything related to my dream, well I typed in underground crystal temples. The first one I clicked on was an artist and when I looked at the picture he drew-I swear I thought I had a panic attack! I don't know what one feels like, but I'm guessing I had one that day. The temple he drew was almost identical to the one in my dream, so much like it that I was "this" close to contacting him. But I just thought it best to leave it alone and forget about it, that's what I have done.

And no ArcA, it was here in this house last month that I dreamt this...I actually can't think of any unusual dreams that I had while living there??
Magestica

posted on Apr, 3 2003 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Magestica 1st you say This

" I don't Recall seeing these things in my Dream, just him explaining it."

Then You Say

You did some Research, and you Had seen a Drawing of the Temple that matched the Temple in your Dream.

Well if you say you never visualized This, how can you say that The temple he drew was like the one you saw, or should I say, tne one that was described to you.

Look I'm not calling you a Liar, don't worry, but thats just something I was confussed about, and it brings a big question to whether what you say is real or not.

If it Is Real, and I have done some research on Dreams and the state of Mind while you are sleeping. Without any assistance, meaning This is only my work and I cannot prove it, I would say That Dreams are directly related to how you feel, think, and the amount of pressure or even better STRESS you are Under.

Stress can cause Nightmares easily, which I think is what happened in your Case.

Another reason why people may experience "Repeated Dreams/Nightmares," (Which is even more puzzling) is because they may be obsessed or fanatic about something. This is Unlikely to Be Your Case.

My Theories are based only on Normal People with Normal Dreams, i never researched The paranormal, so unless you have any Paranormal Dreams I believe the reason you Experienced this Dream, If you even did, was simply because of Stress.

We Dream something Everynight, but If conditions are Normal we usually do not remeber those Dreams, but In cases of High Stress or Obsessive Behavior we remeber Nightmares.

By the Way This whole Post is Linked only to Nightmares, Not everyday dreams, or Dreams you go through while you are in Puberty.

posted on Apr, 3 2003 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Magestica 1st you say This

" I don't Recall seeing these things in my Dream, just him explaining it."

Then You Say

You did some Research, and you Had seen a Drawing of the Temple that matched the Temple in your Dream.

Well if you say you never visualized This, how can you say that The temple he drew was like the one you saw, or should I say, tne one that was described to you.

Look I'm not calling you a Liar, don't worry, but thats just something I was confussed about, and it brings a big question to whether what you say is real or not.
(Quoted by-MilanL)

OK, Milan- If you had read my post "fully" you would know that I was talking about these "beings" I never saw the "beings" in my dream...I saw the Crystal Temple, and I saw the people worshiping it-Maybe you should read my post again? Also, I'm not under any stress right now at all, course I don't know what this has to do with my dream anyway? I had just had the dream the night before I posted it, so I was still a little shakin by it-I'm actually fine now. I just thought it was strange that someone out there had drawn the same thing I saw. I'll find the link and "try" to post it for you(as I'm not quite sure how to post a link)

posted on Apr, 3 2003 @ 11:48 PM
link   
elfwood.lysator.liu.se/zone/j/t/jteall2/ugxtl_02.gif.html

I guess you have to copy/paste it for it to work?

*the only difference is that the crystal is in the middle-in my dream the pillors in the picture were crystals and in the center was a trench of water-kind of like in the picture above*
I know this means nothing you guys, I just thought WOW this person saw something or dreamt something almost exactly like my dream!

[Edited on 4-4-2003 by magestica]

posted on Apr, 4 2003 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Hey I apologize for any Wrong Accusing, I didn't go back and Read The Post again, But I will take your Word For it.

If In fact you did recognize and match The Drawings to the visions in Your Dream, of Course anybody would classify that as a little Strange.

The Possibility cartanly exists, who knows what the government is doing behind our backs and behind closed doors, The whole world has gone to Waste as far as That is concerned, too much Denying and Lying going on.

So on this site, If I have time, I'll check out, but on this site what does The Author Describe these Temples To be?

Off The Record, I'm new Here, so how does this show signature stuff work, I place a Check there, but it still won't show mine, can ya help me out.

posted on Apr, 4 2003 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Thanks for your reply-
The artist never really said much about the drawing, my brother told me to contact him and I thought about it but then said Nah...I really don't care to even know. It is definately weird though, I even showed my very skeptical, closed minded husband the picture and he was rather speechless lol!

As far as the signature goes-I have no clue? I'm relatively "new" here too and so I'm not sure how some of the options work either. You could post your questions in the XMB forum though, everyone is really kind about answering your questions here

Hope you enjoy your time here at ATS- I certainly do
Magestica*

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by magestica

So has it come true yet?

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
To the OP . I would definitely limit any caffeine or food intake before bedtime .
Dreams are just dreams and once you awake from them , why let them haunt you ? It all seems rather silly to me .

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   
I think I would contact the artist if I were you. How can two totally different people think of the same thing?
Your dream sounds terrifying!!!Do you have a dream dictionary? maybe you can look up crystals and see what it means.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I have suffered from nightterrors for a long time and learned not to take them litteraly. They have a meaning though - and it is your job to figure out what the meaning is

Fear controls everything.

new topics

top topics

join