It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The DDOS game! - yay!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I must insist on calm, people. DO NOT PANIC!

This is just a short interposition to normal service - It is simply an attempt to disrupt the ordinary, it's just a small crew of trouble makers looking for attention.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/08298ac1072b.jpg[/atsimg]

Lets keep this thread on topic please.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Wow I got all my comments removed because they were "off topic"...wasn't that the point of this thread?...

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
You wont believe what just happened

I found a book in the library today. It was like an autobiography. My entire life, ever detail, written in the first person. I read through the beginning, seeing things were much as I expected, vaguely remembered details poured out explicitly of every second of my life. I skimmed the first twenty or so chapters, skipping faster and faster as I came nearer the present. For some reason, I was surprised to see even the purchase was written into the book; my foreboding, my reluctance to go on, all chronicled, every word telling me that I should stop; the thought struck me as I read of the thought striking me, to come here, to ask you for help. The text even told me what to say, so I will say it, here:
I found a book in the library today. It was like an autobiography. My entire life, ever detail, written in the first person. I read through the beginning, seeing things were much as I expected, vaguely remembered details poured out explicitly of every second of my life. I skimmed the first twenty or so chapters, skipping faster and faster as I came nearer the present. For some reason, I was surprised to see even the purchase was written into the book; my foreboding, my reluctance to go on, all chronicled, every word telling me that I should stop; the thought struck me as I read of the thought striking me, to come here, to ask you for help. The text even told me what to say, so I will say it, here:

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedish
Wow I got all my comments removed because they were "off topic"...wasn't that the point of this thread?...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ac521295e971.jpg[/atsimg]

From time to time we all get a little ModSlaped.

Just consider your self a little punk upstart and Remain Calm and Carry On.... You Upstart punk you.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SirKnightE

I too found books in the library, many. - The 2 best ones like, one of them like had all the words, and the like yellow one had all the phone numbers, it was great.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Now_Then
reply to post by SirKnightE

I too found books in the library, many. - The 2 best ones like, one of them like had all the words, and the like yellow one had all the phone numbers, it was great.

Passionate kiss like spider's web, soon lead to undoing of fly.
Virginity like bubble, one prick all gone.
Man who run in front of car get tired.
Man who run behind car get exhausted.
Man with hand in pocket feel cocky all day.
Foolish man give wife grand piano, wise man give wife upright organ.
Man who walk through airport turnstile sideways going to Bangkok.
Man with one chopstick go hungry.
Man who scratches ass should not bite fingernails.
Man who eat many prunes get good run for money.
Panties not best thing on earth but next to best thing on earth.
War doesn't determine who is right, war determines who is left.
Wife who put husband in doghouse soon find him in cathouse.
It take many nails to build crib but one screw to fill it.
Man who drive like hell bound to get there.
Man who stand on toilet is high on pot.
Man who lives in glass house should change clothes in basement.
Man who fishes in other man's well often catches crabs.
Man who farts in church sits in own pew.
Man who wants pretty nurse, must be patient.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
these pretzels are making me thirsty

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Geesh, guys really, stay on topic... which was... Um. No, hold on I'll get it... Salt or pepper? Wait... Puppies or kittens? No... Uh. Something about the teabaggers? No? Man... I guess I'll just DDOS mys- Oh, right! It was about the quality of taco bell's "meat". Right? Right?

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zorzenon
Geesh, guys really, stay on topic... which was... Um. No, hold on I'll get it... Salt or pepper? Wait... Puppies or kittens? No... Uh. Something about the teabaggers? No? Man... I guess I'll just DDOS mys- Oh, right! It was about the quality of taco bell's "meat". Right? Right?

I love Taco Bell, They have the best spaghetti ever.....I cant seem to find my pipe

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirKnightE

Originally posted by Zorzenon

I love Taco Bell, They have the best spaghetti ever.....I cant seem to find my pipe

I like their haggis with a side of honey badger soup on the side myself... Getting back to the topic, I frankly think we should start electing voodoo priests to the office, Reagan seemed to believe in them. After all, he is/was a zombie.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Now_Then

Bah whatever....DDOS attacks suck anyways....hey I heard that 4chan err i mean "anon" is going to attack the senate website.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Went to the sewage treatment plant today. Who wants chocolate ice cream?

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
these pretzels are making me thirsty

And this beer is making me pretzel.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
PEACE!

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Zorzenon

Haha Its terrible I know

You can blame insomnia, free access to after effects and a hint of alcohol!

Thats for the yellow staff..

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Zorzenon

ooohh
we think alike, this is dangerous!! haha

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by freedish

Your mission should you choose to accept it is to yhhhhtyphyb hryeyhhrhrhhr whhehherbbbb1b euuerhhtpp. This message will destruct in 9..8..7..6..5..4........4..............4.....

*slaps box*

" BLOODY HONG KONG JUNK...
"

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   
That little light on your modem? It's mine. I claimed it. Put my flag in it. I SAID PUT MY FLAG IN IT! There, now your computer is part of Heffland and you must be taxed. Noodle taxes. Carpet taxes. Dryer lint trap taxes.

I TAX YOUR LINT. NOW SUFFER.

Oh... wait, is lint shiny? I like shiny.

~Heff

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join