It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Trade Center eyewitness distinctly describes bombs going off prior to collapse

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Resurrectio

Wow, take your meds bro! I didn't say anything remotely disrespectful to you.

Of course you wouldn't want to debate the pentagon WITH A F'ING WITNESS to the events

Key word debate

I was there..Period! I am not going to try and make you believe.

Credibility....some have it, you don't

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Jeebus you guys...He said It went as fast as firecrackers not that it sounded like them!
The guy asks how fast...?
he says like firecrackers///open yer ears.....

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

"The White House Has Played Cover-Up"–Former 9/11 Commission Member Max Cleland Blasts Bush
Cleland

The independent commission investigating the Sept. 11 attacks is holding public hearings today with testimony by top Bush administration officials. We speak with former commission member Max Cleland who was the chief critic of the White House’s lack of cooperation in the investigation. [includes rush transcript]

Today, the independent commission investigating the Sept. 11 attacks is holding public hearings with testimony by Secretary of State Colin Powell and Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld, as well as their counterparts in the Clinton administration, Madeleine Albright and William Cohen. Tomorrow testimony will be given by CIA Director George Tenet; Samuel Berger, former assistant to Clinton for national security affairs; and Richard Clarke. National Security adviser Condoleezza Rice has refused to testify publicly.

Yesterday, a group of Democratic senators released a letter sent to the White House, asking President Bush to compel Rice to testify at the hearing. Rice has met with the panel in private, but aides have said she believes it would set a bad precedent for her to testify publicly.

Cleland was right the Bush Administration played cover-up and slow walked the investigation.He realized just what Zelikow and the other agencies were up to and then Hamilton and Kean work out a deal for some of the commissioners to see selected documents.
www.democracynow.org...

edit on 113131p://1126 by mike dangerously because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

It may be tripe to you...But to those that seek an honesty and transparency.....it is music to our ears. The more we hear the truth of that day....The more us truthers are convinced of the obvious. If you don't hear what we do, ,,,So be it. You will be looking for the truth, even when it is revealed to all of us. So sad for you and vindication for us who have always questioned the Official Story. Now move on here....for you there is nothing for you to see. The Sheeple Dogs have been released in your direction.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood
So.....why would anyone wire up every single floor with explosives, when just one would have been enough?

How did they ever expect to get away with publicly blowing up a building with the worlds media filming it?

After they have packe dthe place with so much super-nano thermate that 10 tons of it are supposed to have been left over uncombusted in the dust - which by the way shows no traces of explosive residue!

Sorry - but anyone who buys into any of these demo theories is a complete and total idiot!

It’s apparent by your post you haven’t bothered giving any respect to ATS by taking note of certain items posted regarding posts in the 9-11 forum…

This for example is found at the top of every 9-11 thread;

9/11 Conspiracies: This forum is dedicated to the discussion and speculation of cover-ups, scandals, and other conspiracies surrounding the events of 9/11/2001. Participants should be aware that this forum is under close staff scrutiny due to general rudeness by some. Discussion topics and follow-up responses in this forum will likely tend to lean in favor of conspiracies, scandals, and cover-ups. Members who would seek to refute such theories should be mindful of AboveTopSecret.com's tradition of focusing on conspiracy theory, cover-ups, and scandals.

And you really should read the OP in this thread;

Policy Statement

I’m amazed at your audacity, providing you have read and understood these items- and continue to post in the manner we have as an example in this post of yours at this time.

I’m not a Mod, but I play one on ATS…

By the way thank you OP for another fine example of advocating truth. Isn’t it a shame we have to file FOIA forms in order to be told the truth? Even then, we have things “blotted-out.” What’s wrong with just coming-out with it from the start? Doesn’t the fact that items are hidden under bureaucratic red tape speak volumes of hiding the real truth?

Instead of drilling us conspiracy guys in these forums, how about those of you who wish to drill us start providing facts...You know the drill?

edit on (12/10/1010 by loveguy because: edit punctuation

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

Well I am certainly learning the wisdom of the maxim 'never argue with idiots' here.

So - fine! have it your way, the evil conspirator JEWS (I presume) decided that they would wire up how many floors 20, 30? maybe everysingle one - just to make it fall at freefall speeds, as well as whatever super-nano thermate they used- just to make sure - why they even set some the bombs off before the plane ever hit the buildings - maybe a slip up, who knows but anyway they at least waited an hour or so for the worlds media to show up and film the whole event from every angle -bang bang bang!

That is what you are demanding people believe is it not!?

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   

reply to post by loveguy

Well I am certainly learning the wisdom of the maxim 'never argue with idiots' here.

Please re-read the link I posted? It's not so I get my way, it's so you will learn how to conduct adult discussion in this forum.
This is where grown-ups come to discuss grown-up type of material.

I have nothing further to add to this off-topic post.

Except that I love my Jewish relatives.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Resurrectio
I lost all faith in 911 truthers when they claimed a missile hit the Pentagon. I was there ... I saw it.. It was a jet air liner. PERIOD!!!!
So, tell us more. What did you see? Where exactly were you? Did you see the moment of impact? Did you see a plane fly overhead? Could you see markings on the airplane? Could you see it's engines? For how many seconds could you see it?

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by mike dangerously

Cleland was right the Bush Administration played cover-up and slow walked the investigation.He realized just what Zelikow and the other agencies were up to and then Hamilton and Kean work out a deal for some of the commissioners to see selected documents.

So how does that prove the big bad government blew up the buildings? Did you ever think that maybe they didn’t want to tip their hand as to how much they actually knew about Bin Laden and AQ?

Don’t read something into it that isn’t there.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Is that why you're the one that has to keep changing or dropping your arguments, and can't even get anything that any of us say straight to begin with? You're still trying to suggest we're saying the towers free-fell even though you're the only one bringing that up. Even if they had accelerated at free-fall it wouldn't mean anything to you because WTC7 did accelerate at free-fall and that still doesn't mean anything to you apparently.

That is what you are demanding people believe is it not!?

Not hardly, but you already know you were intentionally being facetious.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePythonicCow

Originally posted by Resurrectio
I lost all faith in 911 truthers when they claimed a missile hit the Pentagon. I was there ... I saw it.. It was a jet air liner. PERIOD!!!!
So, tell us more. What did you see? Where exactly were you? Did you see the moment of impact? Did you see a plane fly overhead? Could you see markings on the airplane? Could you see it's engines? For how many seconds could you see it?

What did you see? A plane.

Where exactly were you? on the Washington Parkway/Blvd Heading toward Georgetown bridge.

Did you see the moment of impact? Yes

Did you see a plane fly overhead? Yes more in front of us than over us.

Could you see markings on the airplane? Yes... At least could see the size and colors. Even with previous knowledge of a flyover, I dont think that distinctive markings would have been attainable.

Could you see it's engines? In my minds eye I can remember seeing it... But don't remember thinking "look at the engines"

For how many seconds could you see it? Maybe 2 seconds from the left side window and then 1/2 to 1 through the windshield.

I am looking for it now.. But there is a picture of my "man van" gray minivan with the doors open.. We had gone back to talk to the people stopped behind us.

The noise was loud, it was mind wrecking.. Almost unexplainable. Am I positive what kind of plane?? Nope.. Do I remember it like the one they claim it is? Yep.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Resurrectio

Where exactly were you? on the Washington Parkway/Blvd Heading toward Georgetown bridge.

Does that mean you were headed north on the George Washington Memorial Parkway, heading towards the Francis Scott Key bridge that goes into Georgetown? If so, then about where were you on the Parkway, relative to the airport, the Pentagon, and the other bridges? Keep in mind that so far as I can tell from Google Maps, there is no place on this Parkway, south of the Pentagon looking north, that allows a view of the west wall of the Pentagon (where the "plane" hit.)

Or were you on Washington Blvd, heading southeast toward the Pentagon (away from the Francis Scott Key bridge??), or were you on Washington Blvd, heading northwest (away from the Pentagon??) toward that bridge?

For how many seconds could you see it? Maybe 2 seconds from the left side window and then 1/2 to 1 through the windshield.

Does that mean you saw the airplane hit the Pentagon through the front windshield of your van?

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePythonicCow

Yes we were heading toward the bridge that goes into Georgetown. Yes I saw the impact through my windshield ..not passenger side window.

Airport?? Regan National? We Just got off 395... We were no where near the Airport.. Are you thinking the Parkway that goes near Washington's home?? Wrong Parkway.
edit on 12/10/2010 by Resurrectio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by CitizenOfEarth

I'm not sure what you're replying to I'm as truther as they come lol.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by samkent

You have several former members of the commission revealing serious problems with the entire investigation.I think it involves more then just OBL and Alqueda or perhaps,the administration did not want anyone to have a closer look at the origins of the bogey man that was so carefully created over the years.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Yes we were heading toward the bridge that goes into Georgetown. Yes I saw the impact through my windshield ..not passenger side window.

Airport?? Regan National? We Just got off 395... We were no where near the Airport.. Are you thinking the Parkway that goes near Washington's home?? Wrong Parkway.

Then which Parkway were you on?

You earlier said the "Washington Parkway/Blvd". Not seeing something named exactly that on Google Maps, I asked whether it was the "George Washington Memorial Parkway" or "Washington Blvd", these being the two closest sounding names I could find.

Instead of telling me which Parkway (or was it Blvd?) you were on, you merely try to guess what I meant and tell me I was wrong.

Please specify exactly which Parkway/Blvd were you on, and where you were thereon?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Ah - perhaps you were on "South Washington Blvd", Route 27, the portion that goes from 395 north-north-east toward the river, along the northwest side of the Pentagon?

Perhaps this is "no where near" Reagan National Airport to you, but it looks to be about two miles northwest of that airport to me, as the crow flies. Do I have your position correctly now?

Further, did you end up, almost immediately after seeing this, traveling right under what would have been the flight path of this plane, just before it hit the Pentagon? Or perhaps the plane flew more or less directly over you? If so, how close was it?

Do you have any report more detailed report on-line of what you saw and heard? That might be an easier way, than my attempting to ask questions, which seem to provoke more indignant objections than useful testimony.

You are the first report I've directly encountered claiming to actually have seen an air liner hit the Pentagon. I am quite curious to learn more.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   
As an attorney, I find it appalling that there are so many Americans who jump to far fetched conclusions on fact-less assertions. Why not spend your time discerning instead of jumping out of your pants over posts and endless, useless Internet articles which come to nothing?

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ericsnow

Nothing verifiable here.

sigh

edit on 14-12-2010 by nancynorelli because: ,

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   

LMAO -@ you calling me out on google earth or map quest..

If you had even the slightest knowledge of the area.. You would know that the highways/blvd's/parkways can change names 3 times in a mile.. No I don't consider that location to be close to Regan National. BUT.. there are parkways that run near the airport with similar names or an extension of the parkway I was on....That's why I thought you might be talking about a different parkway..

Were you so offended that I thought you had the parkways wrong? Sure seems that became the only circle talk you could focus on.. Don't worry.. I will not be responding to you.

I was simply asking if you were talking about the wrong parkway.. Your tone is offensive... I owe you no explanation... For, I could care less what you think or believe. So, with that being said.. Go talk down to someone else that even cares what you think or believe.

"which seem to provoke more indignant objections than useful testimony. "
Really? All I did was offer the possibility that you had the wrong parkway... Which you did.. Moving on.

Maybe... Just maybe.. If you were able to control your loathing for all that disagree with you. If you were able to harness your piss poor attitude. I would have told you in detail, anything you wanted to know. If you were capable of have an adult conversation, without folding your arms in protest, the minute someone attempts to tell you something that contradicts what you believe.

Look back at how you just acted.. Are you really expecting people to take you seriously with that attitude? Your requesting information from another member, while obviously being condesending.... How in the hell do I owe you anything? "Usefull testimony" I dont owe any of you anything.. I have discussed this to all ends in my life.. Occasionally I bring it up here.. But, this does not consume me..

I read all of the "a missle hit the pentagon" --- This alone made me believe more of the OS... If your dead wrong about the pentagon, then I have to assume 911 truthers aren't very good at investigating.

Part of me thinks that the MSM want the 9/11 truthers to keep going on about this... I worked for a company with at least 10 to 15 people that saw the impact... 10 to 20 more saw the explosion.

I lived in a neighborhood with several people that saw the impact also.. It is not hard information to find.

A good number of people that lived in Dale City or Woodbridge worked either in or around DC... THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE SAW IT... Everytime someone speaks out, they are blasted by some mental midget calling them a paid agent.. Or some guy questioning the exact position of their car... On a parkway, that they have never even seen, let alone driven on.. I lived in the area.. Eyewitness accounts were on every damn channel for way to long. Why they didn't make it to your neck of the woods... Not my problem and or concern.

Please act as though I never typed a word to you... I too agree that 9/11 was BS.. The official story doesn't add up.. BUT.. I have enough intelligence to weed through the BS and see the gray areas..

Maybe your right... Maybe we only saw a hologram .. thats logical!

I know for sure.. I wont be able to take you seriously on ATS.

edit on 12/14/2010 by Resurrectio because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join