It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

H1N1 vaccine linked to 700% increase in miscarriages

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
www.prisonplanet.com...

According to the CDC, nearly 50 percent of all pregnant women were vaccinated with the H1N1 vaccine during the 2009 / 2010 influenza season

Overall, the number of vaccine-related “fetal demise” reports increased by 2,440 percent in 2009 compared to previous years, which is even more shocking than the miscarriage statistic. Meanwhile, the CDC continues to lie to the public about the vaccine, urging everyone, including pregnant women, to get it

theintelhub.com...

Recent data presented to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) Advisory Committee on Children’s Vaccines has revealed some shocking information about the effects of the H1N1 / swine flu vaccine on pregnant women. According to the report, the rate of miscarriage among pregnant women during the 2009 H1N1 / swine flu pandemic soared by over 700 percent compared to previous years, pointing directly to the vaccine as the culprit — but the CDC denies the truth and continues to insist nobody has been harmed.

We all know vaccines are harmful, but they are getting worse. I will never get another one and anyone I know who says they're thinking about doing so I try to talk them out of it.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
This is exactly what Bll Gates has been saying - population control through vaccines. In his talks, he uses the same ploy as they alwlays do - they talk about it as though it's something they are considering for the future, whilst they implement it without informing the public.

Murderers is what they are. Mass murderers.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Yep as long as they get what they want they don't care about how they get there. I have actually come to believe that they have lost all touch with reality.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Its called the public being stupid and same with doctors. The women who had them should have talked to their doctors first and asked questions about fetal health before, and the doctors should have looked more carefully at the health of the mother AND fetus. A lot of the deaths from the H1N1 vaccine were because alot of the people getting the vaccine were sick and you should NEVER get a vaccine sick its a huge no no. Any properly trained doctor should know that.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
i find this extremely inresting and shocking all at once.

my wife works with children and had the h1n1 jab.
we stay in the u.k.
my wife and i have two lovley healthy children aged 2 and 4 which i am eternaly gratefull for however earlyer this year (july) my wife found out she was expecting our third child . sadly a few weeks ago my wife had a miscarrage.
we were obviously devastated.
we could see no reason for the misscarage as my wife is healthy and doesnt smoke drink or take any illegal drugs.
i know it could have been anything that happend but the relation to the h1n1 vacine in the op has me asking questions now.
i wont mention this to my wife as yet but i will now go and do some more reserch into this.
i was always under the impression that a vacine had to be on trial for something like ten years before it could go into the public medical service. the h1n1 jab certanly wasnt.
i did at the time tell her not to get the jab but due to her work with children the p.t.b strongly advised her to get it .
if this corolation is found to be factual i will be beside myself with anger at the local g.p. and others who advised mywife it was "safe".
thanks for the post this is why i joined up ats to get the info not provided by th p.t.b.

edit: just to include star and flag
edit on 9-12-2010 by blacklist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I live and work in the UK and my employer offers us a free seasonal flu jab every year. This year the jab had the swine flu vaccine included with the usual jab as an added bonus!! I never had any jabs but out of my colleagues that did, to a man they were extremely unwell after and one of the older chaps has since suffered a spate of mini-strokes and is unlikely to ever be fit to work again. No evidence to suggest that the flu jab was responsible, but it certainly looks dodgy.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by blacklist

I'm sorry you and your family had to go through that, that's always a hard situation.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Hephaestus

I really don't support those go to clinics I always go to my own doctor to get vaccines. I never knew I had a silver allergy until I was 15 and some vaccines have silver content to them in a compound which will trigger my immune system. My doctor knows this and can tell me Yay or nay to certain vaccines. The nurses at vaccine stations don't so they can accidentally cause mini strokes, clots, adverse reactions and death. Some things aren't a conspiracy, just people not using their brains.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Xiamara

At the same time with the large amount of medicines and vaccines out there, doctors aren't getting all the facts. Yes people react differently to different treatments but there have been numerous studies on vaccines that say most aren't safe. Yes I know there are just as many that say they are safe but with all the money that is wrapped up in them I'm not going to risk it. People will anything for money and that includes selling a dangerous product and paying off those who are supposed to be making sure its not going to kill us.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Xiamara

That's very interesting, cheers. I will pass that info to my work mate but I think the damage has already been done. I'm just relieved that I refused to have it; my employer says it is voluntary and up to us whether or not we have it, but they apply a fair amount of pressure to get people to partake. As there are still so many people who believe that somebody else knows whats best for them, there's plenty of fodder for big pharma to prey on.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Many people simply don't understand why there are actually scientists who swear uP & down the block that H1N1 is a lab-created influenza virus. It was made via a simple technique (FOR SOME) called (GENETIC VIRAL RECOMBINATION), this is very easy to spot for a virologist who understands influenza viruses and didn't get their degree by clipping it along the dotted-lines from the back of a cereal box.
It started in Mexico, and they just simply kept on calling it the (SWINE-FLU), scientists went down there from the U.S. and couldn't find even one single solitary pig that was acually even infected with the virus.
That didn't mean much of anything to most people though, they didn't know any better.
Hence, they ended-up kicking a lot of really good pork in a hole.
(BETTER SAFE THAN SORRY ! YOU KNOW ?)
---->

It soon became quite clear for many virologists who actually bled infected patients and purified (ISOLATED) the virus, it was a combination of three different influenza viruses from different locations (MEANING CONTINENTS), that had absolutely no possible chance to come together naturally, what so very ever, in-fact, you would probably have a better chance of winning three "MeGa LoTTerY JacKPotS" in one week !
I have heard many different stories regarding where it could have came from, I along with many others in my circle believe that it came from a lab in Austria.
Many major professors in the U.S. (FOR SOME STRANGE ODD REASON) have a very hard time putting
2 + 2 together on this one though. There is much doing in regards to it on the web, take a look for yourself.

edit on 9-12-2010 by alpha68 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Hephaestus

Glad to help, there's a lot of fear from vaccines and I'm not one for the H1N1, its too new and no one knows really the exact contents. But, there is some good I get my recommended shots, I've had my booster shots, my chicken pox, my uncle never had his and he now has shingles because he never had his. The ones children are told to get are very important because, well they can cause death.

I can't get the flu shot because I have an allergy to something in it so if the swine flu is similar I'm going to stay away. Before getting any shot read up on it and talk to your doctor the people on sties like this don't typically have a medical degree and are bias. If your still not convinced opt out.

Also awesome name Greek God of the forge?
edit on 9-12-2010 by Xiamara because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Forgoten_Whisper

I agree with you, that's why I keep calling them psychotic - because there are known, recognisable symptoms, and I believe that's what they are displaying.

This is one of the unexpected benefits of what WL is doing, imo. The more they are under real stress and the more their total control is under threat, the less able they are to keep up the manicured facade, and the more they display the symptoms.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
What I find interesting is that if you go to the actual VAERS data (rather than letting prisonplanet or Alex Jones think for you), you'll find a completely different story. I pulled up three years of data (2008, 2009, and 2010). Also keep in mind that these cases aren't necessarily even cause by the vaccines, but VAERS reports ALL adverse effects reported to them by consumers, regardless of how likely it is the effect was due to vaccine.

As of the last update (last month) the numbers for miscarriages and spontaneous abortions are as follows:

2008 - 207

2009 - 209

2010 - 128

What this tells me is that, between 2008 and 2009, there was a 0.99% increase in miscarriages in the entire vaccine-receiving population. Between 2009 and 2010, there was a 61% DECREASE in miscarriages.

Now, how does this jive with the articles above? Both articles SPECIFICALLY state that the VAERS data shows a giant increase in miscarriages. I've shown that, in fact, the VAERS data does no such thing.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by VneZonyDostupa

I'm with you! Someone made a claim about the increase of Guillain-Barré syndrome after vaccination with last year's flu shot. Totally not shown in the numbers. The number of death possiblly caused by the vaccine compared to the flu was also very, very small. And when you consider that any reaction is reportable (I had a hot lump at the vaccination site, for instance), then you get all the hysterical patients declaring that they got sick because of the vaccine with no proof, and the numbers of adverse reactions to the vaccine is watered down even more.
You don't ask Alex Jones for medical information. When you do, he will tweak and exaggerate the numbers because he won't ask an expert, if he asks anyone. Any figures he uses were either misinterpreted (whether on purpose or not) or out right lies.
If you want to know about the true figures, go to the experts.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
The data seems to be all over the place on this subject:

www.guerillahealthreport.com...

childhealthsafety.wordpress.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by alpha68

There were pigs in Canada infected with H1N1. But they got it from a farm worker.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by VneZonyDostupa
What I find interesting is that if you go to the actual VAERS data (rather than letting prisonplanet or Alex Jones think for you), you'll find a completely different story. I pulled up three years of data (2008, 2009, and 2010). Also keep in mind that these cases aren't necessarily even cause by the vaccines, but VAERS reports ALL adverse effects reported to them by consumers, regardless of how likely it is the effect was due to vaccine.

As of the last update (last month) the numbers for miscarriages and spontaneous abortions are as follows:

2008 - 207

2009 - 209

2010 - 128

What this tells me is that, between 2008 and 2009, there was a 0.99% increase in miscarriages in the entire vaccine-receiving population. Between 2009 and 2010, there was a 61% DECREASE in miscarriages.

Now, how does this jive with the articles above? Both articles SPECIFICALLY state that the VAERS data shows a giant increase in miscarriages. I've shown that, in fact, the VAERS data does no such thing.

How likely is it that all the numbers are in for 2010 already?

I'd be surprised that they were.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Pretty likely, actually. When a VAERS event occurs, you have to report it pretty quickly. We keep copies of the form at the nurses' station, have the patient fill it out in the clinic, and then drop them in the mail usually in the next few days with the rest of the business mail. I would imagine there is a 30-day lag time (like most government work) in getting the data added into the excel file, but if you look at the data itself, you can see that the reports run all the way up to the end of the year.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
So what this thread is saying to me so far, is that no one actually knows as there has isn't any real sound research done on the vaccine and available to the public. When H1N1 came out I read the paper the vaccine came with; it was scary at the time.

As for the miscarriages it kind of jives with the saying "You are what you eat". Well, you are what you inject also, it's just quicker and to the point.

If I were a fetus and my mother was injecting poisons (and dead fetuses) I wouldn't stick around for long either.

Well I'm off to see if I can find some sound research myself.......

top topics

<<   2 >>

join