It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks wallpapers HINT of what to come ??!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Why has no one mentioned the open book on the floor? Its open..just laying there..like someone left it on that page. But I cant really see it good enough, so maybe it means nothing. But I think everything in the picture has meaning...soo..hmmmm

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

I was wondering about that as well. It must mean something. Everything in this particular wallpaper is there for a specific reason.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alexander1111
reply to post by loopback

I think that the poster who said that the guy in the picture is Kemal is correct. Here's why.

Same picture alright, and reversed. Could the connection be the Holy Grail?

www.hiddenmysteries.org...

Just one depiction, but looks like the top half of a Hookah
Manna/Algae has sort of Hallucinogenic properties. So all this stuff depicted as in a warehouse.

link   
reply to post by Vandalour

Exceptional catch, OP. The only Wikileaks thread I've ever flagged. My cautious side says they are using those symbols to do one thing only--catch our attention, but at the same time, if Assange is putting up this information next to information that he's already released, is it possible to deduct that he may have information regarding this stuff in the "insurance file"? I would assume that the JFK assassination, Lunar anomalies or Apollo hoaxes, and Bilderberg meetings would probably qualify for that batch, as that could be enough to possibily destroy a country.

link   
I don't want to put a dampner on things, but the whole wallpaper could just be a simple work by an artist with a vague brief.

"Stick lots of conspiracy stuff in it".

"errr, OK".

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by stonhans
reply to post by smurfy

It's a stupid wildshot, I know. But wasnt there a thin theroy about that CIA assassinated John Lennon? In my eyes it's not correct, since I can't see a reason to why they would kill a genius musician who "everybody" like.

Yes, there are many who believe that was the case...apparently because he was starting to speak out about the Zionists, and he had a huge following and spoke out against war and for peace. TPTB don't like people with a large following who speak out against the establishment. They are often silenced - frequently assassinated.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

I was wondering about that as well. It must mean something. Everything in this particular wallpaper is there for a specific reason.

Yes, agreed..everything seems to be a hint..I used to love those comics as a kid, find the hidden things..this reminds me of that..lol..

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
This is the FIRST and probably ONLY WL thread I will flag, because it is relevant to what people WANT/NEED to see out of this. These are the be-all end-all of documents that we WANT them to release, if they HAVE them, they need to release them NOW.

If they arent releasing them, IMO, its because they are barganning for $$.. aka blackmailing.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
people say what would the tape player be well it could be the missing 9/11 flight recorders if you want something to get a government thrown out thats what should be released

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
The entire wiki leaks episode is an excuse to bring in new laws
In relation to documents / media / information because it's almost
Time when the JFK / moon landings / MLK stuff is due to become
Public knowledge. Wiki will release a few more scraps of information
Shocking but generally harmless in the wider scheme of things ,
Then the new legislation will come into fruition.

Job done !!!!!!!

Less transparency from the government ,
Freedom of information act abolished ,
And most defiantly radical changes to the Internet.

Classic problem reaction solution .

Such a shame

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I reserve too much interest 'cause it doesn't seem like we've eliminated the possibility (perhaps likelihood) that these could just be demonstrations of Wikileaks' fans' talents at provocative graphic arts.

However, I do find it interesting that Scientology occupies almost as much real estate as anything else in the picture. With no interest in turning this thread into a kooky cult thread, it's still perplexing to me how in the world Scientology could be summed up as a "top ten" conspiracy/threat/danger of our age, whether by a teenage artist or Wikileaks insider (or possibly both, simultaneously). If it is the case, I would love the inside info on it.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by freedish

I like your signature a lot.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Religious painting?

Alarm anyone? Look's Russian

edit on 9-12-2010 by fusionhunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I don't have time to read all the post so i don't know if anyone has said this but, the picture of Mustafa being so close to the hookah thing,
Turkish people use hookahs for tobacco instead of cigarettes i believe, maybe thats the connection, just a thought.
If someone could confirm?

Jr.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I don't this is wikileaks telling people what they have.
More someone has created a symbolic representation on the sort of things people would like Wikileaks to open the door on.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man
What are those objects on the shelf behind the word "Bliderberg"? One of them looks like a floating metallic doughnut held in place by a wooden frame. The other looks like a hookah.

The doughnut - could be looking glass technology or something strange like that, although whatever it is it's suspended in a wooden frame.
edit on 9-12-2010 by dipswitch because: wooden frame not box

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I enlarged this and upped the contrast and brightness. I still can't come up with anything. Anybody else. I can see that it might remind people of Russian crescent, but... maybe a dragon of some sort?

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
This is going to be so good when it all comes out.

PS -
I started a thread a while ago asking if Assange was one of the two witnesses from the book of Revelation. Interesting that there is a "Little Scroll" on top of the safe, to say the least...

Remember the Little Scroll of the Seven Thunders that John was witness to, but was told not to write down as the time for the release of the info therein had not yet come...

Assange as one of the 2 witnesses from Revelations??? I LIKE that!!! I don't believe it so much......but I REALLY like that Idea symbolically!!! Nice creative thinkin' outside the box with that one!

link   
reply to post by LittleIndianJr.

Hookahs or hubbly bubblys are used throughout the Middle East including Turkey & Iran. The hat upon the man is not Russian but from the Ottoman period - perhaps someone high up in the military during WW1?.

link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Gee, I think it's the reflection that a glass/plastic-enclosed red alarm light would make.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join