It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks wallpapers HINT of what to come ??!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman
Im still curious what this is on the wall in the upper left hand corner. It the symbol for Atomic? I forget. I thought it was a fan at first, but it isnt. It definitely has a frame.

from the lightened up pictures at least to me it looks like .......a fan. look at the blades...they look very propellerish but i can be wrong as i usually am in my personal life

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Looks like it's just a fan:

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
yes I did go back and look a little closer I do beleive fan now, thanks!

Now I know this is a reach, but someone mentioned alien tech possibly contained in the ark. What Im curious about is why is it reflecting these lights? It can't be from the open door I dont think. It just kind of seems strategically placed. Any guesses?

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cydonia195
Has anyone noticed the box that the Apollo emblem is on is the box from Portal? Wanna take a ride? :^)

Yes,
Wondering about that too, it's not like a sample box from Apollo 11, but it does look like something that would carry material, perhaps in a vacuum?

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

yes I did go back and look a little closer I do beleive fan now, thanks!

Now I know this is a reach, but someone mentioned alien tech possibly contained in the ark. What Im curious about is why is it reflecting these lights? It can't be from the open door I dont think. It just kind of seems strategically placed. Any guesses?

It's not reflected light, or at least some would be seen on the poles, which are curiously shaded themselves. The poles are also positioned wrong and should at the feet. The alternative Ark theory is that it contained saved alien technology...basically a sophisticated battery, or nuclear if you like, and produced Manna, or algae-like. It probably matches to the story that God provided the Manna.
edit on 9-12-2010 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

ok then, so why do you think those three spots are illuminated for lack of better word? Just seems to be they took the time to put so many clues, I cant help but wonder if this is a type of one as well. I mean it is pretty obvious. Not that it is obvious to be a clue, but just the fact it is there I mean.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
So ,just to follow up on the "doughnut" - what the deuce is it? It seems to be on a spindle. Notice the two red blobs near the center.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Great find OP.

Firstly I think maybe some are trying to read too much into certain things. Example, the JFK file in the safe. Viewed from afar (not zoomed) it is clearly JFK, but zoomed it raised questions, AU maybe was raised. Stand back & look from afar first.

The Apollo 11 box. If there was an AU on that box, I'd be jumping around, AU also means Australia. Remember that all early space mission transmissions (& most now) were received in Australia first. This includes the Apollo 11 mission.

There is an Aussie on a search for dozens of boxes, just like the one depicted. Inside those boxes are all the UN-Edited audio & visual from the Apollo missions. The editing was done in the USA, what we have recorded down here has not been touched, its all raw.

I can also confirm that is Definately Ataturk. Australia & NZ (the ANZACS) had a very famous battle with him.
www.intimets.sakarya.edu.tr...

Also an idea on the open box. How about a gyroscope ? Looks like one I had as a kid. Free energy, anti-gravity ?

edit on 9/12/2010 by SNAFU38 because: gyrscope thought

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
So ,just to follow up on the "doughnut" - what the deuce is it? It seems to be on a spindle. Notice the two red blobs near the center.

Could be a simple representation of Metatron's cube. Mystic, illuminati and all that.

www.squidoo.com...

thebiggestsecretpict.online.fr...
edit on 9-12-2010 by smurfy because: Add link.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Here's an idea:

Take all the larger than life text in the wallpaper, Bilderberg Meeting, War Diary etc, etc., and plug them all into an anagram program to see what might pop up. Perhaps all the letters of all the words are the password to the INSURANCE FILE...

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

Originally posted by Robfire
reply to post by nasdack24k

can anyone read whats printed on the VHS tapes?

I think it's AU. That's gold on the periodic chart of the elements.

Or perhaps astronomical unit. The distance between the earth and the sun.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e1c9c1b11cc5.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 12/9/2010 by this_is_who_we_are because: pic

Yes perhaps astronomical unit. The distance between the earth and the sun to something incoming very soon

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Trillium

It's JFK. Reference the high res photos I posted on page 4.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

Further to the discussion on this wallpaper on the wikileaks home page has anybody had a look at the other one thats in Red Square in Moscow also looks very interesting as there could be a few more `hints there aswell .if someone could put it up in this discussion aswell as i dont know how to do it we could run them in duo debate thanks in advance

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   

reply to post by smurfy

ok then, so why do you think those three spots are illuminated for lack of better word? Just seems to be they took the time to put so many clues, I cant help but wonder if this is a type of one as well. I mean it is pretty obvious. Not that it is obvious to be a clue, but just the fact it is there I mean.

Hi One,

That representation of the Ark is standing out in its colour from everything else. It was supposed to be made of wood and covered in gold "Plate" for want of a better word. So, gold is very shiny, and I agree with you, it is there, even though it may look out of place in its colour and perspective. Actually what I called Metraton's cube is more in keeping with the size of the Ark.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   

where do you find the other wallpapers?

nevermind found em
edit on 9-12-2010 by stuncrazy because: found em

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Robfire

Further to the discussion on this wallpaper on the wikileaks home page has anybody had a look at the other one thats in Red Square in Moscow also looks very interesting as there could be a few more `hints there aswell .if someone could put it up in this discussion aswell as i dont know how to do it we could run them in duo debate thanks in advance

What are you talking about. "...the other one thats in Red Square in Moscow...". The other one what? Is there a mural in Red Square we should be looking at? Is there a Wikileaks wallpaper of Red Square?

Please clarify.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

i really hope that ATS wont censor me for doing this..but LINK to the other wallpapers...bottom of page

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I've just done a fruitless search. I know theres rumours of Saturday, but does anyone know if there is an 'official' release schedule for further documents ?

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Voila!

This one might be a reference to "All Along The Watchtower" - Hendrix

edit on 12/9/2010 by this_is_who_we_are because: Hendrix

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join