It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks wallpapers HINT of what to come ??!

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

i agreed with you all. the wall paper telling everything what to come n what has. same like you. u mention the FTK, MLK, Amstrong, the war diary and so on.. and i discover the AK-47/ AK-45 written on top of the cupboard. The radio. there must be link with the afghanistan vice president (who kill him really).

the report i red (ignore if not interested)
EXECUTED BY AK47 ASSASSINS; Afghan vice president shot dead.

Byline: RUPERT HAMER

ONE of Afghanistan's most senior leaders was assassinated - threatening to plunge the country into chaos.

Vice President Haji Abdul Qadir died in a hail of bullets as he left his offices in Kabul by car.

Last night the killing of Qadir - a respected peacemaker and force for stability in the new Afghan regime - was being blamed on Taliban militants.

US President George Bush said: "A good man is dead and we mourn his loss.

"My administration and our country mourns the loss of a man who desired freedom and stability for the country he loved.''

Qadir's car was ambushed by two gunmen with Kalashnikov AK-47s who had been hiding in bushes. They sprayed it with more than 40 rounds before escaping in a car which drove up beside them after the attack.

Qadir - one of three vice presidents - and his driver were killed instantly as bullets burst through the windscreen and riddled the car.

The blood-spattered vehicle immediately veered out of control and crashed into a brick wall.

Qadir was a key player in the new administration. Although a member of the Pashtun race, who traditionally supported the Taliban, he had formed a partnership with the Tajik-led Northern Alliance to overthrow the Taliban.

His pragmatic outlook and business acumen - his family owned an airline in the 1990s - set him apart from the other regional warlords.

But the shrewd white-bearded tactician was to suffer a similar fate to his younger brother Abdul Haq, who was killed by the Taliban in October as he tried to rally Pashtuns against the hardliners.

As President Hamid Karzai ordered an immediate investigation into the murder, Qadir's family spoke of their shock. His younger brother, Nasarullah Baryalai said: "Our family has given so many sacrifices for Afghanistan. The country has lost a very important person today.

"We can't even think now who is behind this.

"We expect that the killers will be found and punished." Ten armed guards who were responsible for security at Qadir's Ministry of Public Works were arrested after the shootings. Police were last night questioning them over why they failed to react when the gunmen opened fire.

President Karzai ordered an emergency meeting of the cabinet following the killing.

Foreign Ministry spokesman Omar Samad said: "This is a terrorist attack. But it won't stop us from making this country a safer place. The killers must be found."

Last night British Foreign Secretary Jack Straw said he was confident President Karzai's administration - which suffered the assassination this year of aviation and tourism minister Abdul Rahman - would survive.

"These are terribly tragic and shocking events but it is in nobody's interests that we should bow to the agenda of terrorists and criminals.

"I am in no doubt about the determination and competence of President Karzai and his government to stay on the path of progress and reconstruction," said Mr Straw.

YESTERDAY the US admitted for the first time that there had been civilian casualties when American forces attacked a wedding party six days ago. General Dan McNeil promised the incident would be investigated in a bid to prevent future civilian casualties.

edit on 16-12-2010 by absorb7 because: trying to get those AK47 picture n the radio picture

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

dude thank you for the close up picture.. was trying to tell regard the radio i discover.. u can see those word. AK47- AK 45 or bothe is AK-45 on the tape.... note it? thats a assasin gun.. who kill all victim related to the below shelf... US must be hiding something related to AK-47/45.. i dont knw.. but look like it... Julian must knw about it.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by absorb7

beside.. after all the bushes (george bush) might involved in JFK assasination

www.jfkmurdersolved.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by absorb7
reply to post by absorb7

beside.. after all the bushes (george bush) might involved in JFK assasination

www.jfkmurdersolved.com...

Interesting link! Here is another that has photographic evidence that Bush Sr. was in Dallas at the assassination site on the day JFK was assassinated.

www.tomflocco.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

so the bush might kill the afghanistan vice president and also JFK with ak47 or ak45. and bushes cover all up with CIA and the US govern help. who knows.. JUlian might knw it all.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Here's a non-wallpaper tidbit that I feel is relevant:

Tuesday the 21st is the Winter solstice. And also a total lunar eclipse:

Winter Solstice, Lunar Eclipse Overlap First Time In 456 Years
www.abovetopsecret.com...

In addition:

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
Here's a tidbit. Tuesday in Norse mythology was represented by the god Týr who was portrayed as a one-handed man.
en.wikipedia.org...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5b6f5e39ad4d.jpg[/atsimg]

Makes me thing of the "Hidden Hand" threads as they relate to the Illuminati.

Combine this with the "Two Witnesses" of Revelation 11 (there's that pesky number 11 again),

Geneva Bible:
10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.

Sounds like Christmas-time to me. Around about the winter solstice. And what weird happening do we have at this year's winter solstice? The first total lunar eclipse to coincide in 456 years.

11 And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.

Perhaps this is not a literal resurrection, but rather represents their attaining freedom from bondage i.e. release from imprisonment.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Doubt it has anything to do with the future.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I left this discussion on Page 7 and cannot believe those here are still wasting their time on ordinary wallpaper

Perhaps you would like to investigate THIS wallpaper?

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
I get a kick out of having abruptly ending this thread!

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by canadiansenior70
I get a kick out of having abruptly ending this thread!

Yearh.. your just that kind of guy..
gz

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Thats pretty awesome stuff! When I downloaded some wallpapers from Wikileaks in december, these cool versions where not available yet. I guess the people at Wikileaks are intensifing the fight for disclosure and giving us knowing people some hints (I'm sure no one of my friends would know what Bilderberg is). If you know what it is, and Wikileaks uses that word, I'm sooo excited what will come next from them!

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Ok I was reading this new thread, www.abovetopsecret.com...

About massive tears in the suns surface, ( theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com... )
And then it hit me. That Coronal hole looks alot like the "tear" thats in the wikileaks wallpaper on the roof.

Could the roof symbolise whats above us "our sun" and the blackness represent the tear we see in our sun now ??

Here is the connection I made
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/098339f904b6.jpg[/atsimg]

if you scroll down you can find the wikileaks wallpaper here, but its better to go see it in my thread where its brighten up by a ATS member
wikileaks.blogs.linkbucks.com...
edit on 13-1-2011 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
That is the farthest reach I have ever seen on ATS Vandy.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour
Ok I was reading this new thread, www.abovetopsecret.com...

About massive tears in the suns surface, ( theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com... )
And then it hit me. That Coronal hole looks alot like the "tear" thats in the wikileaks wallpaper on the roof.

Could the roof symbolise whats above us "our sun" and the blackness represent the tear we see in our sun now ??

Here is the connection I made
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/098339f904b6.jpg[/atsimg]

if you scroll down you can find the wikileaks wallpaper here, but its better to go see it in my thread where its brighten up by a ATS member
wikileaks.blogs.linkbucks.com...
edit on 13-1-2011 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

Very interesting find. And there is nowhere else in the wiki room drawing where there is a significant discoloration on the walls or ceiling either. Is it artistic detailing or something else? We will know sooner or later.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Yes, but when!!!

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Everything has already been revealed to those who have searched for it. It has been on the shelf all along. All the information has been placed for you to find it if you went looking. But some people are lazy. They want someone else to open the box for them and tell them about the contents. Those people did not "do their own homework". It was not important enough for them to search for it. They are waiting for the Cliff Notes; they want to be spoonfed.

This is one reason many people are saying that WL isn't telling them anything they don't already know. Folks, WL is presenting a recap of some past events, mixed with current events and sometimes a little known fact that documents or seals the deal may be presented. But, the majority of the information was already at your fingertips if you had searched diligently.

There is a very important message in the open door and the light streaming through. This is the escape.For some the light is too bright and they will stop before they get to the door. The Truth is the light. Some cannot stand to look into it. It hurts their eyes. In the brilliance of the open door, you will recognize that the Phoenix is dying. The outline is visible in the logo of WL. The earth melts and begins the reformation of the Phoenix rising from the melted substance below.

Who will escape into the brilliance? Not everyone can go. There is a notice on the door that you must be authorized to pass through. As you come to the door, you step into the off-world. Go toward the light. Do you have the pass code? If you had searched through all the material laid out in the room, you might have discovered it. Do you know what it is?

The Phoenix is dying and Winter of close has officially begun.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea
Everything has already been revealed to those who have searched for it. It has been on the shelf all along. All the information has been placed for you to find it if you went looking. But some people are lazy. They want someone else to open the box for them and tell them about the contents. Those people did not "do their own homework". It was not important enough for them to search for it. They are waiting for the Cliff Notes; they want to be spoonfed.

This is one reason many people are saying that WL isn't telling them anything they don't already know. Folks, WL is presenting a recap of some past events, mixed with current events and sometimes a little known fact that documents or seals the deal may be presented. But, the majority of the information was already at your fingertips if you had searched diligently.

There is a very important message in the open door and the light streaming through. This is the escape.For some the light is too bright and they will stop before they get to the door. The Truth is the light. Some cannot stand to look into it. It hurts their eyes. In the brilliance of the open door, you will recognize that the Phoenix is dying. The outline is visible in the logo of WL. The earth melts and begins the reformation of the Phoenix rising from the melted substance below.

Who will escape into the brilliance? Not everyone can go. There is a notice on the door that you must be authorized to pass through. As you come to the door, you step into the off-world. Go toward the light. Do you have the pass code? If you had searched through all the material laid out in the room, you might have discovered it. Do you know what it is?

The Phoenix is dying and Winter of close has officially begun.

wow this totally blew my hair back; and for good reason~!! I would totally agree with you Alethea on that ppl want to be spoon-fed; if we say we don't have the time, it's because we don't' MAKE the time to do the homework. Just like anything we must study, it takes time.

How many times do we hear ppl bitch, moan & complain that we all want disclosure, I've heard it since I became a member here and personally, I never got on that band wagon because I've learned long time ago to be careful what I ask for because I just might get it, but, not in the way I wanted it.

Wikileaks comes along, gets tired of the same ol' same ol', gets up enough stones to expose practically EVERYTHING anyone REALLY wanted to know behind the curtain, risking personal injury to self and credibility and what do they say..
that doesn't look real
How do we REALLY know that's true
Is Asage exposing the truth for $$$$$$
he's a rapist
on... and on .. and on..

but had they really done their HOMEWORK as they s/h they wouldn't' be saying these things..

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by malfy

Originally posted by BrokenCar
reply to post by Vandalour

Yeah I've been trying to figure that out.

Would you say thats Russian?
edit on 12/9/2010 by BrokenCar because: (no reason given)

I don't think it's russian. To me it looks like Mustafa Kemal Atatürk, the founder of the turkish republic. I'm not 100% sure though.

You're right on the money.

Just Google Imaged Mustafa Kemal Ataturk and the exact same picture came up here....

Mustafa Kemal Ataturk Wikileaks wallpaper picture

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Thanks for posting the pics, because the site has been overloaded!
Page not found:

not found, overloaded or other issues ...

We are sorry but we cannot answer your request at the moment.
This may be any kind of error.

Interesting? Or too many people trying to view at once?

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27 >>

join