Wikileaks wallpapers HINT of what to come ??!

page: 25
183
<< 22  23  24    26  27 >>

log in

join

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by lestweforget
Being one who is always interested in symbology and their meanings i have to ask the question
why did wiki decide to use an hour glass for their symbol?



Perhaps this relates to Horus.
Horus=Book of Hours




posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen
 



www.wikileaks.ch is one of the mirrorsites up and running.

Go to the second latest post "All released leaks archived", press the post title and download that file which contains torrents to each leaked file. In that folder the torrent is called "bilderberg-meetings-report-1980". There are also two bilderberg-meetings reports from the fifties and the sixties if im not mistaken. But I've only read the one from the 80s. Very interesting stuff regarding EU, Iran and other stuff.



posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea
 


I am familiar with the book of horus (death), but can find no correlation between the two.

What has an Egyptian book to the underworld got to do with a world within an hour glass?



posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I don't know much about scientology, but I looked up "Operating Thetan" and found this interesting.

"defined it as "knowing and willing cause over life, thought, matter, energy, space and time"

"Scientology doctrine defines OT as the "highest state there is". The OT would be able to "control or operate thought, life, matter, energy, space and time" whether he has a body or not"

Wiki Link Operating Thetan



posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by soficrow
 



WHICH IS IT?

Unimportant? Or dangerous?


Dangerous to free speech on places like ATS, how is that?

It wasn't an ad hom attack, you claimed to have the answers if I remember correctly! You said you know the truth, right?

I just said share the information.

Like Assange had said, he hides the truth were no one can get to it, the poison pill right?

After hearing people state they know this or that, it usually suffices to say, they are full of it. [In regard to the poison pill and the truth that Assange has supposedly in his grasps.]





edit on 13-12-2010 by theability because: wording



posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Trillium
 


Nope, Photoshop CS4 resizes the wallpaper to 600 dpi in one second on an iMac, it becomes 360.5 Mb, 14,000X9,000 pixels. Also there is no metadata embedded in the wallpaper, other than my computer's application signature.

I have yet to find a satisfactory source of the image/painting on the casket. It could just be a red herring like the hookah.



posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by theability
reply to post by soficrow
 



WHICH IS IT?

Unimportant? Or dangerous?


Dangerous to free speech on places like ATS, how is that?




So you're saying it's not important information, but it's release is dangerous to Free Speech on places like ATS?

Why? If it's not important, how can it be dangerous?

What's dangerous? Speaking openly about reality, instead of blathering about illusion?


I just said share the information.


Check this out, for starters.

Information Control? Or Population Control?



posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by amadablam
 


Google it! Check out "exhaust fan industrial."
edit on 14-12-2010 by AlphaBette because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illustronic
reply to post by Trillium
 


Nope, Photoshop CS4 resizes the wallpaper to 600 dpi in one second on an iMac, it becomes 360.5 Mb, 14,000X9,000 pixels. Also there is no metadata embedded in the wallpaper, other than my computer's application signature.

I have yet to find a satisfactory source of the image/painting on the casket. It could just be a red herring like the hookah.


Did you resize the thum nail which is about 54 Kb
or the bigger one at 425 Kb here

www.democraticunderground.com...

when your resize it what resample otions did you use



posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Hi,

one questtion about the backgrounds. if we do backgrounds or pictures we number them. wiki does the same.

wall1.png
wall2.png
wall3.jpg
...
wall6.jpg
wall7.jpg
wall8.jpg
wall9.jpg
wall10.jpg

Has everyone seen picture wall4 and/or wall5 ?



posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by soficrow
 


My stance is this, those who actual want truth to be know, don't hold it for ransom.


Do they?

So why the poison pill in the first place?



posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by EDDL69
Hi,

one questtion about the backgrounds. if we do backgrounds or pictures we number them. wiki does the same.

wall1.png
wall2.png
wall3.jpg
...
wall6.jpg
wall7.jpg
wall8.jpg
wall9.jpg
wall10.jpg

Has everyone seen picture wall4 and/or wall5 ?



Ya here wall4 png
fortress.wikia.com...:Castle-tower-wall-4-neutral-fortress.png
but it look like part of a game
wiki wall5.png and jpg and a ton of game wall and some islamic wall5



posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
signed up to say: great thread everyone.

a very interesting read.



posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trillium

Originally posted by Illustronic
reply to post by Trillium
 


Nope, Photoshop CS4 resizes the wallpaper to 600 dpi in one second on an iMac, it becomes 360.5 Mb, 14,000X9,000 pixels. Also there is no metadata embedded in the wallpaper, other than my computer's application signature.

I have yet to find a satisfactory source of the image/painting on the casket. It could just be a red herring like the hookah.


Did you resize the thum nail which is about 54 Kb
or the bigger one at 425 Kb here

www.democraticunderground.com...

when your resize it what resample otions did you use




Wall3.jpg
1,680X1,080 pixels, 5.16M, RGB.

Image Adjust/Image size – 600%, bicubic, RGB.

That’s it.



posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by theability
reply to post by soficrow
 


My stance is this, those who actual want truth to be know, don't hold it for ransom.


Do they?

So why the poison pill in the first place?



You do keep dancing, but...

Good question. ...I suspect Assange actually is quite responsible, and Wikileaks is sitting on a powderkeg. If all the info was released, we'd likely see a revolution and complete anarchy. ...Thing about lies is, when the truth finally does come out, the revelations can be incendiary.

MUCH better to deal with unpleasant truth on a day to day basis, than to be fed lies and live in illusion - only to have the rug pulled out from under you all at once, and have "reality" come crashing down.



posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illustronic

I have yet to find a satisfactory source of the image/painting on the casket. It could just be a red herring like the hookah.


I doubt very much that there would be a red herring in the wallpaper. This is, without doubt, an image of great significance.



posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by soficrow
 



Good question. ...I suspect Assange actually is quite responsible, and Wikileaks is sitting on a powderkeg.


Or Assange is playing poker face and hoping no one notices that he's got a 5% chance at the inside straight??


Still I believe this is nothing, hence holding the truth ransom.

Those who want freedom, don't hold anything prisoner, including the truth.

No matter what anyone believes, Assange is only out for himself. Like any true demand for ransom, would only benefit those that demand.

Time will tell, but I have low hopes that anything other than Blah blah blah blah blah, will come of it



posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   







Will the Free Masons be outed?



posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour
 




I just smoked a jopint!

Still With in me?



posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by theability
reply to post by soficrow
 



Good question. ...I suspect Assange actually is quite responsible, and Wikileaks is sitting on a powderkeg.


Or Assange is playing poker face and hoping no one notices that he's got a 5% chance at the inside straight??


Still I believe this is nothing, hence holding the truth ransom.



imho - "This" is everything. The First Amendment, the Bill of Rights AND the Constitution.





top topics
 
183
<< 22  23  24    26  27 >>

log in

join