It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks wallpapers HINT of what to come ??!

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Trillium

You are correct, This "cable" has been debunked. It's "source" is Sorcha Faal. Enough said.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ironsavior
reply to post by smurfy

Is That is the gyroscope from "Die Glocke" ?

Die Glocke (German for "The Bell") is a purported top secret Nazi scientific technological device, secret weapon, or Wunderwaffe. First described by Polish journalist Igor Witkowski, it was later popularized by military journalist and author Nick Cook as well as by conspiracy theory writers such as Joseph P. Farrell. Farrell and others associate it with Nazi occultism and antigravity or free energy research. Mainstream reviewers such as former aerospace scientist David Myhra express skepticism that such a device ever actually existed.

en.wikipedia.org...

Or maybe it refers to a Secret Society...."Brotherhood of the Bell"?

edit on 13-12-2010 by Alethea because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hadrian

HAARP stuff I really would not expect to find. Without getting into an argument about the so-called evidence, it's debatable, very debatable. The average person has never heard of HAARP, much less believes it to be a source for hurricanes, cold snaps, earthquakes, bad handwriting and especially moist birthday cakes in the months of March, July and September.

The Ark of the Covenant was a precursor to HAARP technology. It contained Baghdad batteries and gold and copper wiring system. The cherubs were constructed of gold plated activated charcoal/ carbon. This is also described in the Book of Kings.

The Ark was not unique. It was used in Egypt before Moses constructed one. Common people were not privileged to know its construction or how it worked and Moses used it as an instrument of fear and control. It was rather like a magic trick. It basically creates an electric arc and xenon lighting.

More info on the ark can be found here: ancientskyscraper.com...

(wait for xenon flash animation)

edit on 13-12-2010 by Alethea because: add

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread638762/pg1#pid10088740]post by Va ve this! This picture is beautiful.... I can't wait o find out the information that will be revealed about NASA. Probably that the moon landing was a hoax. Everyone will be SO Shocked
and devastated that we've been "lied to all these years". I can picture it now. People will be mad to know what the truth is.

The moon landing is the most fabled story tale next to Jesus!

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Great thread. Here are some Ataturk 'Hidden Hand' images.

edit on 13-12-2010 by hybridlab because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Any chance that it might be one of those auschwitz photos we have all seen from the end of W.W. II? There certainly are a lot of people questioning the veracity of a lot we have been told about what the final solution of the nazis really was for the Jewish people. The state of Israel gets a lot of its income from reparations induced from the guilty conscience of Germany. There is now irrefutable proof that there was some level of cooperation between the Zionist movement and the Nazis during the 1930's. If you don't believe me try reading any of the following books, all written by Jewish authors: Zionism in the Age of the Dictators, by Lenni Brenner; The Transfer Agreement, by Edwin Black; Perfidy, by Ben Hecht; and 51 Documents: Zionist Collaboration With the Nazis, also by Lenni Brenner. Imagine the worldwide uproar that would occur if we find out that we have all been lied to about the most publicized event of the 20th century.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

Many of us here already know (or have a good idea) what the truth is - but I can hardly wait for the rest of the world to wake up.

OHH wow why are you here on ATS if you know what the truth is? I mean why don't you share in all you graces of being in the know with the rest of us, that are looking for answers?

The truth is, you haven't got the imagination for how sick the truth really is, and for you to claim you have an idea of what is going on out there shows the facts that you haven't got a clue. :shk:

Reality is that most of you wouldn't know truth if it bit you on the ass and gave you rabies.

Wikileaks hasn't release anything at all TOP SECRET yet.

At most diplomatic cables are secret, woopie! Such big time news.

I won't hold my breath for the poison pill people....

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

That's an interesting point you make. I have heard a little bit about what the ark is supposed to be able to do, but never thought of a connection with HAARP. Are you suggesting that the technology for HAARP came from the ark solely? Wouldn't that mean Tesla would have needed access to the ark or knowledge of the ark? It's a curious thought, but I guess I don't get exactly what your point is. Enlighten me further please?

Also, that video is just of a regular electrical arc isn't it, not HAARP?

I guess what I mean is, if we already know how the ark works or what it does, then why would everyone want to find it so bad if there was a bunch of copies of it? I just think the ark being in this picture is weird. It seems out of context to the other things pictured.

I'm sure if the "true" ark exists, someone probably has always had it and has it now. It's probably been safe kept from people for a long time. I just wonder why it was included in this wallpaper. Maybe the ark does something more than people have always theorized? And maybe someone really has found it and hasn't told, that's why I thought the engraving on this picture was of the Philistines stealing the ark. Like an allusion to the fact that someone else has now "stolen" the ark?
edit on 12/13/2010 by SpaceJ because: added thought

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by theability

Originally posted by theability
reply to post by soficrow

Many of us here already know (or have a good idea) what the truth is - but I can hardly wait for the rest of the world to wake up.

OHH wow why are you here on ATS if you know what the truth is? I mean why don't you share in all you graces of being in the know with the rest of us, that are looking for answers?

I do my best.

Mea culpa tho - the statement does seem a bit over-the-top. Just meant with general respect to how the world works vis-a-vis machinations, double-dealing, manipulations etc.

The truth is, you haven't got the imagination for how sick the truth really is, and for you to claim you have an idea of what is going on out there shows the facts that you haven't got a clue. :shk:

The truth is, you have NO idea how my imagination works - its extent OR limitations.

ad hominem attack

Reality is that most of you wouldn't know truth if it bit you on the ass and gave you rabies.

Group ad hominem attack. Many people here are quite aware - many are working on it quite admirably.

Wikileaks hasn't release anything at all TOP SECRET yet.

At most diplomatic cables are secret, woopie! Such big time news.

I won't hold my breath for the poison pill people....

Love that particular argument:

1. Wikileaks has released NOTHING of any importance; and

2. Wikileaks is putting peoples' lives in danger.

WHICH IS IT?

Unimportant? Or dangerous?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Yaaaay my first post to ats even tho i have been reading for a long long time now

there is a book lying open under the bilderberg meeting and its pages are blank.

This reminds me of somthing i saw on tv once about nosterdomis and one of his paintings in his book, this too is an open book, an empty book... The empty book of life
edit on 13-12-2010 by K13PT0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by K13PT0

Originally posted by K13PT0
Yaaaay my first post to ats even tho i have been reading for a long long time now

there is a book lying open under the bilderberg meating and its pages are black.

This reminds me of somthing i saw on tv once about nosterdomis and one of his paintings in his book, this too is an open book, an empty book... The empty book of life

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch
Why has no one mentioned the open book on the floor? Its open..just laying there..like someone left it on that page. But I cant really see it good enough, so maybe it means nothing. But I think everything in the picture has meaning...soo..hmmmm

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

I was wondering about that as well. It must mean something. Everything in this particular wallpaper is there for a specific reason.

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

Why has no one mentioned the open book on the floor? Its open..just laying there..like someone left it on that page. But I cant really see it good enough, so maybe it means nothing. But I think everything in the picture has meaning...soo..hmmmm

Here's some wild speculation regarding the open book on the floor. What if it's the Bible. It seems to be opened to the very middle. The very middle of the old testament is:

New International Version
2 Chronicles 20:17
"You will not have to fight this battle. Take up your positions; stand firm and see the deliverance the LORD will give you, O Judah and Jerusalem. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged. Go out to face them tomorrow, and the LORD will be with you."

The very middle of the Bible, old and new testament combined is:

New International Version
Psalm 117
1 Praise the LORD, all you nations;
extol him, all you peoples.
2 For great is his love toward us,
and the faithfulness of the LORD endures forever.

I'm not simply regurgitating Bible verses. Perhaps there is some meaning to this.

reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Wow, great post..hard to tell what it really is, unless you can zoom in and clear it up..but it must mean something.

reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Wow, great post..hard to tell what it really is, unless you can zoom in and clear it up..but it must mean something.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by K13PT0

Unfortunately you can't make out anything...

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Sorry if this is mentioned already, but there are at least three secret "Bilderberg-meeting reports"-files in the latest WL-cables. Really interesting stuff actually.

So maybe more regarding the other subjects in the wallpapers will come soon.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
i dont know about anyone else but it still looks blank and idk why but my gut says it is the book of life

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
The day soon will come that we realize our theories are all wrong but all very close. That day will not be the end but the beginning of a journey that will lead to our destruction. Our new way will not be to blame but current thinking will destroy all
-saviorofone
edit on 13-12-2010 by saviorofone because: Signature

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sambell
Sorry if this is mentioned already, but there are at least three secret "Bilderberg-meeting reports"-files in the latest WL-cables. Really interesting stuff actually.

So maybe more regarding the other subjects in the wallpapers will come soon.

Do you have a link, please? I've tried searching but just keep getting page not available. thanks.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ironsavior
reply to post by smurfy

Is That is the gyroscope from "Die Glocke" ?

Die Glocke (German for "The Bell") is a purported top secret Nazi scientific technological device, secret weapon, or Wunderwaffe. First described by Polish journalist Igor Witkowski, it was later popularized by military journalist and author Nick Cook as well as by conspiracy theory writers such as Joseph P. Farrell. Farrell and others associate it with Nazi occultism and antigravity or free energy research. Mainstream reviewers such as former aerospace scientist David Myhra express skepticism that such a device ever actually existed.

en.wikipedia.org...

The bell was bell shaped not doughnut shaped, hence the name so you can rule that out really. Something like this shape, which is nothing like in the wallpaper.

edit on 13-12-2010 by BasilFawlty because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Being one who is always interested in symbology and their meanings i have to ask the question
why did wiki decide to use an hour glass for their symbol?
Why such an obvious reference to time (global time)?
Do they have the correct information relating to 2012?
Wiki could have used any one of millions of different symbols, why one signifying time?

The blank open book reminded me of the book of life as depicted in Nostradamus lost book aswell.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
And about the "Ak-47 or Ak-45" on the tapes i think that it is actuly 1945 which is the date that hitler "commited suicide"

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceJ
I just wonder why it was included in this wallpaper. Maybe the ark does something more than people have always theorized? And maybe someone really has found it and hasn't told,

According to historical information, the "ark/arc of the covenant" was modeled after similar pieces of such a device that was used in Royal households in Egypt. Moses would have been privileged to know this because he was taken in and adopted by a royal family. It's function is better understood through the information of the Pharo's lighthouse at Alexandria.

In Bible scriptures the Ark is referred to numerous times as "the Oracle". It was portrayed as being a magical device whereby "god" spoke to the leaders. Imo, it was a psych ops device for controlling a superstitious people and it was also an instrument of light and used for cooking, but this latter function was kept secret among the priesthood. The animal sacrifices were braziered on the "mercy seat" which was the platform between the arcing device.

And maybe someone really has found it and hasn't told,

Not according to Bible scripture. In reading Jeremiah 3:16, my idea is that people may have wised up to the fraud --- perhaps since it had been stolen by the Philistines it was dissected and the mystery was revealed to be a sham. I imagine that many revolts and uprisings have occurred throughout history as people discovered they had been deceived by TPTB

In those days, when your numbers have increased greatly in the land," declares the LORD, "men will no longer say, 'The ark of the covenant of the LORD.' It will never enter their minds or be remembered; it will not be missed, nor will another one be made. Jeremiah 3: 16

That's an interesting point you make. I have heard a little bit about what the ark is supposed to be able to do, but never thought of a connection with HAARP. Are you suggesting that the technology for HAARP came from the ark solely? Wouldn't that mean Tesla would have needed access to the ark or knowledge of the ark? It's a curious thought, but I guess I don't get exactly what your point is. Enlighten me further please?

However, the ancient use of electric lighting was not confined to Egypt. Hymn XV-3 of the sacred Sanskrit verses of the Indian Atharvaveda, dating back to around 1,000 B.C., declares: "O well-versed engineer make use of this terrible electric power fit to be utilized for useful purposes by controlling it, for non-violent, brilliant light like the dawn [like a brilliant carbon arc light]. It has the potentiality to help hearing, control energy, and spread light in all quarters." (Devi Chand's translation)

Another verse of Chand's translation states: "O current electricity of high voltage, safely carried by electric wires, you kill many enemies in the war, waged by learned persons or through the help of natural forces. (Hymn XXXVII-4) This verse certainly shows that the Indians (Buddhists) utilized electrical technology in antiquity, just like the Egyptians. The "electric wires" may have been in cables like the one above.
ancientskyscraper.com...

I'm sure if the "true" ark exists, someone probably has always had it and has it now. It's probably been safe kept from people for a long time.

The form of the Ark of the Covenant was probably inspired by some article of the furniture of the Egyptian temples.

A animated image of an ancient Egyptian Ark or Arc in the temple of Hathor (Isis), the goddess of light, from the 1875 edition of A. E. Mariette's General Description of the Grand Temple at Denderah, is pictured above.

Nevertheless, the pertinent point being made here is that the "graven or molten" angelic cherubim of the Arks above and on the right demonstrate the popular versions shown in bibles, on TV, and elsewhere, but they would never have been fabricated by the ancient Hebrews because the second commandment absolutely forbids doing so.

ancientskyscraper.com...

edit on 13-12-2010 by Alethea because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join