It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks wallpapers HINT of what to come ??!

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vacuumhead
reply to post by Robfire

I cant make out the exact time on the clock in Red Square but it looks to me as if it is at 9/11

It could be 1:55 as well.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fedd7f5b9b1f.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lostinthedarkness
reply to post by Vacuumhead

The hr hand is on the 11 and the minute hand is on 9 . 11:09 is the time one the clock in red square.

close but in the wrong order

some people would say 9 min after 11

Dont be so quick to dismiss Vacuumheads theory.

You are going on the US way of writing the date, MM/DD/YYY which never made sense to me & confuses a lot of people.

Most other nations (if not all) use the DD/MM/YYYY format which would make Vacuumheads idea perfectly valid, especially as the wallpaper was made in Europe where they use this format.

To us, it was 11/9.
edit on 11/12/2010 by SNAFU38 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Notice the alternating dark and light bands on the carrying pole of the Ark. While you can't see the left end of the pole, it's implied. SO to count the number of bands you will find 9 light bands and 10 dark bands. 9/10. The day before 9/11. The day before the world changed. Perhaps the whole purpose of 9/11 was to provide those behind the scences the opportunity to overrun the Middle East with the hope of securing the Ark.
Just another out of the box theory of mine...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/828151cdacbb.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Definately looks like 1:55 to me

edit on 11-12-2010 by cazzy2211 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by cazzy2211

Definately looks like 1:55 to me

edit on 11-12-2010 by cazzy2211 because: (no reason given)

Another wacky theory:

1+5+5=11. The 2 clock faces represent zeros. That would be 20(two zeros)11 2011. It's such a stretch my side hurts...
edit on 12/11/2010 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   

I've never understood the numerology side of things but I'd have thought two zeros would have been 00 and not 20.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by cazzy2211

I've never understood the numerology side of things but I'd have thought two zeros would have been 00 and not 20.

There are 2 of 'em, hence 20. Like I said, my side hurts from this silly stretch of mine, but hey. Brainstorming often leads to something bigger and better...

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Ok was working on the TOP SECRET picture
using pain shop photo X3
i resize picture from 72 dpi to 600 work ok
when i started to sharpen the second time GET IT ASK ME FOR A PASSWORD

can somebody try this on your and see if you can duplicate

P.S. also got a error message (Not enough memory)

using a HP Pavillion i7 x64 window 7 6Gb ram

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   

I know of the brain ache you are talking about.

Don't stop churning the ideas though

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Hello all,

I've lurked the ATS forums for quite some time, but never felt compelled to speak before now. I find this thread fascinating, as I too have been pondering the movements of wikileaks as of late. The 'donut' in particular caught my interest, which after reflecting upon my Design Studies classes, I remembered to be called a 'Torus' shape.

en.wikipedia.org...

I am not sure if this brings any clarity whatsoever to the origins of the mysterious object in the picture, just thought I'd throw it out there.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Khazule

The Torus makes me think of anti-gravity.

That would be cool

Thing is, were the guys who created this, told what to draw?

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Has anyone tried using what's in this wallpaper as the password for the Insurance file?

It may be right before our eyes.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I dont think wikileaks would put the password out right in front of us, thats their main bargaining chip for right now and they may end up really needing it.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

been discussed. No wonder certain threads make a bazillion replies.. its because after awhile some of you dont bother reading the rest of it, and ask redundant questions..

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

your wrong about why they killed jfk....nothing to do with alien bulldhit...and you should be careful about that because they will be using this crap to replace "terrorism" because it is such a lie that it is wearing very thin...they killed JFK because he was on to their secret society / bankster ruling gang - he was in a position to see the real story and he didnt like it....

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

Originally posted by lavenlaar
What i found quite bizarre is that the root directory for there are 2 images missing !
Does anyone have these before they were taken down by any chance ?

wikileaks.ch...

notice #4 & #5 missing

BTW - wikileaks is in OVERLOAD atm lol

Are the two images you're referring to in this set?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/defd5801a94b.jpg[/atsimg]
wikileaks.ch...

Those 8 are the images that are available as wallpapers, but the last image is "img10.jpg"
So, meaning #4&5 are not there, they were at one stage... hmmm something to be released later to us ?

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
This makes me wonder if wikileaks does have info on the death of JFK. I know that there is info locked up until all living suspects are dead. P.S. I know a good history teacher. I'd like to know now, rather than later. That cant hurt US security.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by lavenlaar

That's very interesting. I went to a mirror site to get the url for a random wallpaper just to get the structure of it, and replaced the number with 4 and 5 and did a google search for both. Nothing. All the other return search results though.

PS-
example:

wikileaks.ch...
edit on 12/11/2010 by this_is_who_we_are because: link

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
Has anyone tried using what's in this wallpaper as the password for the Insurance file?

It may be right before our eyes.

That is an interesting idea that there is a hidden message in the wikileaks wallpaper. Like someone said it might be so obvious we over-look it all together. It's like "wheres Waldo"

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by lavenlaar

wikileaks.ch...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/defd5801a94b.jpg[/atsimg]
wikileaks.ch...

Does everyone notice that in the first frame the shape of the globe is the outline of the Phoenix as it begins to rise?
Also the shadow on the globe in the middle is a seated figure holding an eternal flame. Prometheus?

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join