It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MYSTERY - 40,000 ACRES of WHEAT TURN YELLOW & PURPLE WITHER and DIE

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
The reason 40,000 acres of Wheat Turn Yellow & Purple, Wither, and Die remains a Mystery.

Oregon Department of Agriculture is investigating the Mysterious crop Failure in Umatilla and Morrow Counties. In which wheat tips have been turning yellow & purple killing the plant.

Farmers are having to replant their crop and it is unknown if the pathogen will effect the new plantings.

www.capitalpress.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Interesting that they don't know why it occurred- almost in the same area.Wonder how long it takes for them to research possible causes then say they don't know. My guess is it could be weather related- "The weather's been really weird this year and there was a tight planting window, and then temperature swings and rains and the grain jumped real fast in growth,"

Probably conclude with it was the weather since it is changing, so I'd include solar activity in that as well

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Cemtrails...
they are going to destroy our food and release a virus.. and "they" are going into bunkers.. while we get sick and starve
anytime now

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Does this have anything to do with Monsanto or genetically modified crops? Or maybe fallout from the oil spill?

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Can you report any Chemtrails up there? Sounds like whoever owns the land didn't buy their Wheat from Monsanto.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Thats what you get when you play with genetically modified crops and water them with Chemtrails!!!

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Sounds like ergot, a type of fungus. Has it been unusually damp there lately?

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I don't know why, but reading this thread, and the fungus made me think of that time way way long ago in the Dark Ages (I beleve), when the wheat/bread turned into lsa and people started having delusions. Sounds cool! and if I didn't have a gluten allergen, I'd make a trip up to that farmers place, because I love the color purple.

top topics

join