It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London swarming with protesting students

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

So you provide a entirely weak argument for every point i make

Let's see you refute it, then.

Are you going to claim that the taxes you paid are your money and not the government's?

Are you going to claim that university students were responsible for the financial crisis and the government bank bail-out?

Then (you) claim i never went to Uni
How do you come to these conclusions.

A person who went to university couldn't possibly agree with what you're saying. University is not a doddle. And every student knows universities are always strapped for cash. It is also quite clear that nobody is getting rich off higher-education funding. I believe a university graduate would never use such arguments. More prosaically, I can detect no trace of a commitment to education in your writing style, and you don't take the trouble to spell or use proper punctuation.

I admit that I may be wrong, but for the time being I stand by my accusation: you didn't go to university. And while we're on the subject, what are you paying tax on if you're currently engaged in volunteer work? Are you grumbling about VAT?

Your observations are useless and provide no insight into the conversation whatsoever.

Let other readers be the judge of that.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Astyanax

Please do research before posting again, I think purpledog allready covered all the reasons why im not going pay attention to your sloppy and somewhat meaningless posts.

I lost interest after the spelling criticism, Obviously a deperate attempt at thread superiority, Please continue your pathetic charade, im sure purpledoguk will get a few more laughs out of it yet, However im going to cook dinner with my obviously "non-taxed" food allowance.
Please feel free to keep posting and pummeling your oppinions around.
Because i aint coming back to read them

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

TedHodgson

Don't take any of the comments Astyanax 'throws' at you personally........ I'm sure your not .!

She (i am assuming that because of the answers received and the continual attention to detail) cannot let things go...... She has to be right, as her Avatar suggests ' Closed Mind'.....

She continually makes assumptions, expecting others to realise...if they do not then - gosh ''how thick are they'' is her attitude and that is a poor trait expecting everyone to see the world as you do......... It shows a lack of patience, understanding and any real communicative skills.....

My position may not be accepted by Mrs Astyanax and that's fine but the amount of time she spends be-littling people is a little sad I think..

Take it easy

PDUK

edit on 14-12-2010 by PurpleDog UK because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleDog UK

I am assuming Astyanax is a woman because of the answers received and the continual attention to detail...

She continually makes assumptions...

Before attributing thoughts or ideas to someone else, you may want to reflect on whether those beliefs can also be seen in yourself. If they can, there's a chance that you might be projecting, and you may want to seek out a more reliable source on what someone else is thinking. Psychological Projection

edit on 14/12/10 by Astyanax because: a dog needs a bone

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleDog UK

That's just a logical outcome from the equitation it doesn't take in account the motives of the students.

To answer your question about your own language (I'm not a native speaker
) www.synonym.com...

I could make some poor jokes about the UK educational system but I leave it up to the readers to draw their own conclusions.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by no special characters

no special characters

Thanks for 'bettering' me ...

PDUK

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join